Rare - 4
Recipe - Mythril|Orichalcum Bladed Glove , Adamantite|Titanium Bar x 45
Mythril Anvil
HallowedBladedGlove.png

Damage - 49
Speed - 7
Knockback - 1.7
Rare - 5
Recipe - Adamantite Bladed Glove,Titanium Bladed Glove,Hallowed Bar x 50,Soul of Sight|Might|Fright x 10
Mythril Anvil
-Add Hardmod BladedGlove
-Reducing the number of ingots for crafting 5
-Reducing the number of living fire block 200 unite for crafting Hell BladedGlove(1000->800)
-Slightly lowered characteristics of BladedGlove
-Add one view crafting
- Create and add Mod
Crafting.png
1.Download and installed Tapi(r13a)
2.Download mod
3.Double click a NewBladedGlove.tapi
4.Open Tapi.exe
5.Launch tAPI, and go to Mods, there you will see NewBladedGlove and turn he
6.Click a Reload Mods
7.Enjoy the mod

Last edited:
Hint - you can't modify the thread title after an hour passes since creating the thread. You might want to get rid of the "r13a" part and specify it in the thread itself.

EDIT: Also, you can install tAPI mods just by double-clicking the .tapi files, as long as you told the tAPI Installer to setup file associations.

I like the idea of different blade gloves, but rhe recepies are a way too expensive. No one will bother crafting them. Also a bit op.

Update New Bladed Glove v1.0 ->v1.0.1

Change:
-Add one view crafting

Download

Last edited:
Update New Bladed Glove v1.0.1 ->v1.1

Change:
-Add Hardmod BladedGlove
-Reducing the number of living fire block 200 unite for crafting Hell BladedGlove(1000->800)
-Slightly lowered characteristics of BladedGlove

Download

imo shroomite and ectoplasm make no sense, unless you make it deal ranged and magic damage...
i could see the ectoplasm claws work in some magic way, or be like a melee solution for mages.

imo shroomite and ectoplasm make no sense, unless you make it deal ranged and magic damage...
i could see the ectoplasm claws work in some magic way, or be like a melee solution for mages.
Shroomite - Ranged(Bullet)
Ectoplasm - Magic

how about making the ectoplasm claw have a graphic effect of a fierce claw scratch in front of the player, it would consume mana, and have better range than common claws, also, don't forget beetle claws (and turtle claws?)

and i think there should be a way to obtain the regular claws out of the halloween period, and they should either be nerfed, or be achieved later, i got all the way through the dungeon using them while i got them before my first armor... so yeah, pretty unbalanced obtaining, i suggest using leather(corruption) or vertebrae(crimson) and maybe even bones?

if you'd follow this suggestion though, i think you should remove the first "upgrade" (copper/tin) and instead make the regular claws be made with iron/lead, and continue upgrading from there on.

another way to rebalance the claws is to make the first claws you obtain be weaker than the vanilla one, because as i said, it's a completely viable weapon all the way up to the dungeon.

1)and i think there should be a way to obtain the regular claws out of the halloween period, and they should either be nerfed, or be achieved later, i got all the way through the dungeon using them while i got them before my first armor... so yeah, pretty unbalanced obtaining, i suggest using leather(corruption) or vertebrae(crimson) and maybe even bones?

2)if you'd follow this suggestion though, i think you should remove the first "upgrade" (copper/tin) and instead make the regular claws be made with iron/lead, and continue upgrading from there on.
3)how about making the ectoplasm claw have a graphic effect of a fierce claw scratch in front of the player, it would consume mana, and have better range than common claws
1)That is the usual claws should be made of - Vertebrae (Crimson), leather (Corrupiton) and can even be made of bones?
2)Delete Copper\Tin claw
Vanilla claw upgrade to iron\lead claw
3)Ectoplasm claw will release claw, and before it will crack?

not sure i understood your post...
I just do not know very well English !

-From Normal gloves do not make copper / tin glove, and once the iron / lead glove?

-Eсtoplasm glove will release the projectile - claw,and consume mana?

-Usually Gloves should be made of:
Bones , Leather are Vertebrae ?

-Improved glove is slightly weaker than normal, and then continue to improve better vanilla gloves?

not sure i understood your post...
Here's the translated version:

1) What should the regular claws be made of? Vertebrea, Leather, maybe even bones?
2) We could delete the Copper/Tin claws and make the vanilla claw upgrade to Lead/Iron.
3) Ectoplasm claw could maybe release the claw and make it split as a projectile?

The Hallowed Gloves are way too expensive.
Who really has the time to make 2 worlds, get that many adamantite AND titanium bars, and then 50 HALLOWED BARS on top of that just to get one weapon with poor range?
I certainly don't.

The Hallowed Gloves are way too expensive.
Who really has the time to make 2 worlds, get that many adamantite AND titanium bars, and then 50 HALLOWED BARS on top of that just to get one weapon with poor range?
I certainly don't.
Bro do you even hellstone Gloves? 800fire blocks (or a thousand) is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom