Do you support this idea?

• Yeah!

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No, and I can tell you why.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit
If it is day time, there is a 33% chance for a large hallow-esque rainbow to appear in the background of your world immediately after it rains which will last 3-5 minutes.

There is an additional 10% chance that there will be the legendary double rainbow.

And a 1% chance for a triple rainbow.

And a 0.01% chance for a quadruple rainbow.

Rainbow.png

During this event, the painter will sell this painting.

EDIT : As well as this, you will gain a buff for the duration of the event called "Lucky", which increases the item drop chances from enemies.

The double and triple rainbow increase the potency of the lucky buff.

Last edited:
Oh this would be nice and the painting almost replicates exactly what my main worlds hallow looks like. Weird. Still a cool aesthetic!

Rainbow Road anybody?...

But yeah I like this idea. It can possibly be more useful by maybe increasing all drop chances by 1-5% for the time it lasts? (Granting a buff)

As well as this, you will gain a buff for the duration of the event called "Lucky", which increases the item drop chances from enemies.
I like this idea. Something that is insignificant enough that new players won't take advantage of it, but useful enough that it could be used to reap huge rewards over time.

EDIT: Only one question: does the double/triple rainbow actually change anything, and if it doesn't, you might want to make it so

I like this idea. Something that is insignificant enough that new players won't take advantage of it, but useful enough that it could be used to reap huge rewards over time.

EDIT: Only one question: does the double/triple rainbow actually change anything, and if it doesn't, you might want to make it so
Sure. I guess it can increase those rates.

I like the idea! I just have two suggestions: 1. The Corruption and crimson should cancel out the rainbow
2. There should be some rainbow- themed enemies along with the normal ones. Like, for example, leprechauns.

I like the idea! I just have two suggestions: 1. The Corruption and crimson should cancel out the rainbow
2. There should be some rainbow- themed enemies along with the normal ones. Like, for example, leprechauns.

I agree! Maybe during this event Leprechauns could rarely spawn and run away from the player, if they run long enough with it perhaps it'll turn into a pot of gold? (cauldron full of gold?)

Back
Top Bottom