it is my wish

It may be how I want, and i hope)

all
not distract

Alright, update time.

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/22uknibjjdref78/Exxo Avalon v11.0.zip?dl=0

Also, the changelog so far:

-Added items listed in 10.0
-Changed max stack of too many things (buff pots to 100, materials/torches to 999, ammo to 2000, etc)
-Added soul tiles

-Modified flask of gold to work for ranged and magic as well
-fixed guide slot bug
-fixed placeables bug (I had forgotten to include the tiles' xnbs <_<)

-fixed gak/goblin toolbelt not giving the 'crafting station by hand' bonuses
-added a few new items
-added seeding ability
-removed access to expert mode (though if you port a vanilla expert world it will still be expert :p)

-Re-added access to expert mode (expert only items are still going to be accessible in normal mode, since I dislike the idea of having mode-exclusive items)
-Added Orange and Purple Dungeons
-Added Ice Shrines
-Added all but 2 paintings from the 1.2.4.1 version (no Ring of Disgust and Curse of Oblivion(yet(but they will be in when the contagion/oblivion is added(lol(derp)))))

HEEEEYY!
I recolored a bit of the boss type thing on your banner (using it's eye), and added a spike on his helmet.`:p
Exxo Avalan banner boss.png

I think it looks pretty cool.

Last edited:
May I ask about the main difference between 1.2.4.1 and 1.3.0.7 for the source mods? Just interesting
And how much time will adding old items/monsters take?
And how hard, @blahblahbal, are you going to fill the stage from Duke Fishron to the Moon Lord?
I'm sry if I missed some answers on previous pages :x

Alright, update time.

-Changed max stack of too many things (buff pots to 100, materials/torches to 999, ammo to 2000, etc)
-Added soul tiles

-fixed guide slot bug

-added a few new items
-added seeding ability
-removed access to expert mode (though if you port a vanilla expert world it will still be expert :p)

-Re-added access to expert mode (expert only items are still going to be accessible in normal mode, since I dislike the idea of having mode-exclusive items)
-Added Ice Shrines
-Added all but 2 paintings from the 1.2.4.1 version (no Ring of Disgust and Curse of Oblivion(yet(but they will be in when the contagion/oblivion is added(lol(derp)))))
GJ Blah, I like the job you are doing :)

So I tried to start up the mod and followed the uh...very basic installation instruction and I can't seem to get it to load for me. Whenever I do I just get a bunch of error messages and it won't start up. Is there something I'm missing to make this 1.3 version work?

Goto your steamapp/common/terraria folder, copy the folder called 'content' paste it in the same steamapp/common/terraria folder, rename it to Exxo v10.0 Content open the zip, open the folder in the zip to the point you have a .exe and a folder, drag and drop those 2 things into the steamapp/common/terraria folder replacing all files it asks you to. Have steam open then run the avalon .exe

Ah! That fixed it. It seems I had the folder named incorrectly and fixing it made it work again. Thanks!

Small offer:

"I'm back and ready to help redraw the old to the new sprites)"

(Cells infected - mob)
1bca72bffeb6.png

c22603316785.png

The behavior similar to the cells of the towers. True death may explode at the drop of distortion that can infect blocks. Therefore, they should be killed with caution.

(Weapons of the vertebrae, and the flesh.)
f9bc60b56c72.png

The characteristics of gold are much better things.

(Explosive slime)
7f045cb9c48c.png

Now the caves can be seen not only toxic slime;)

(Terrestrial slugs - mob)
a89c85f273f0.png

Peace as normal slime, but if you attack them, you begin to attack the turtle jump.

The only reason I can think of as to why it would do that is maybe the current version of vanilla has a higher Main.curRelease than the current version of Avalon. I don't know why it would though, so I'll look into it xD.

It's for 1.3, but I'll make a converter for players. I'll have to figure out how first though... hmm.
You would probably have to wait until all items from previous EXXO Versions are added, and then have it change the item ids to the current ids in the new mod. Then just carry over the rest of the character as is. (Probably, I only know very VERY basic coding)

Alright, update time.

-Added soul tiles

-fixed guide slot bug

-added a few new items
-added seeding ability

-Added Ice Shrines

wheres the server download?:p

Please...how i break hallowed altars? I defeated armageddon slime sometimes and i am in superhardmode i think.. xD
The last version dont have The Banhammer to break it.. 1.2 version i mean,even in wiki dont tells how break it.

I have 3 questions :p

1- How long did u make this mod ?
2- did u make it alone ?
3- when is the full release ?

i saw lot of videos about it and its Looks great :)

{ I REALY WANT TO TRY THIS MOD }

sorry for bad English

Please...how i break hallowed altars? I defeated armageddon slime sometimes and i am in superhardmode i think.. xD
The last version dont have The Banhammer to break it.. 1.2 version i mean,even in wiki dont tells how break it.

You have to craft The Banhammer :p. Recipe is Pwnhammer, souls of might, and I think hallowed bars too.

@~[Icarus]~ I see what you did to the Avalon banner :p. Lol. Love the beard you gave to the player sprite xDD.

@AGamer
1. Long as in how long ago, or how large/long is the gameplay?
2. I made the 1.2 version somewhat alone, as in, most of the coding was done by me, but at the same time there is a lot of coding done by other people as well. At least 10 people assisted or contributed code.
3. Full release for 1.3 won't be for a while. But the current 1.2.4.1 version is full enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom