• Maybe.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I think it needs some work. (Explain)

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit
NOTE : Changed from Obsidian Lining to Resilient Fiber

Okay, real quick idea I'm gonna throw in your face. Resilient Fiber. Heres the recipe and what it does.

Resilient Fiber
Glass.png
x50
Cobalt_Bar.png
/
Palladium_Bar.png
x5

It works like an actuator, and when placed on a block, it's invisible, but it makes blocks completely explosion resistant.

Last edited:
SO it's basically an invisible-walk able-through block that shields you from explosions...

It would seem to make more sense to be just like a paint that you put on top of current blocks...

It's a pretty good idea, but I'm not sure where it could really be used.
(Also, you can report your own thread to change its name.)

It could be used in your base I guess? Usually the only time I use explosives is when I get mad at the dryad and decide to blow up most of the world instead of finding the last random block of crimson/hallow

It could be used in your base I guess? Usually the only time I use explosives is when I get mad at the dryad and decide to blow up most of the world instead of finding the last random block of crimson/hallow
But there are no longer any enemies that can destroy blocks. I guess if you had a PvP map or something...

Well if you're careful you won't need this but whatever, lets do this.
divider.png

Mana_Crystal.png
Mana_Crystal.png
Mana_Crystal.png
Good idea, but not really needed TOO much.

It could be useful if you wanted to make a base where you can throw bombs everywhere and it wouldn't get destroyed. And for the people who like fighting bosses with explosives.

NOTE : Changed from Obsidian Lining to Resilient Fiber

Okay, real quick idea I'm gonna throw in your face. Resilient Fiber. Heres the recipe and what it does.

Resilient Fiber
Glass.png
x50
Cobalt_Bar.png
/
Palladium_Bar.png
x5

It works like an actuator, and when placed on a block, it's invisible, but it makes blocks completely explosion resistant.
Sure why not. Sounds pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom