tModLoader Ring mod by Explodingpineapple

do you like this mod?

• Total voters
Ring mod is a mod which adds a variety of rings to the game to help you in your worlds. currently there are 23 rings however i plan to add 100+ more. whatever your class, play through or style there will be multiple rings to suit your needs. It is currently only available through the mod browser. here is a list of all the rings currently in the 1.2.1 update:

(ring name) - (crafting recipe)
copper ring - 1 copper bar
tin ring - 1 tin bar
iron ring - 1 iron bar
lead ring - 1 lead bar
silver ring - 1 silver bar
tungsten ring - 1 tungsten bar
gold ring - 1 gold bar
platinum ring - 1 platinum bar
demonite ring - 1 demonite bar
crimtane ring - 1 crimtane bar
helstone ring - 1 helstone bar
cobalt ring - 1 cobalt bar
palladium ring - 1 palladium bar
mythril ring - 1 mythril bar
orichalcum ring - 1 orichalcum bar
adamantite ring - 1 adamantite bar
titanium ring - 1 titanium bar
hallowed ring - 1 hallowed bar
chlorophyte ring - 1 chlorophyte bar
shroomite ring - 1 shroomite bar
spectre ring - 1 spectre bar
luminite ring - 1 luminite bar

Last edited:
gonna have to clarify if you have it released or not since there's no download link or way to know it's on the mod list. If not to both of these, ask a mod to move your post to Work-In-Progress.

gonna have to clarify if you have it released or not since there's no download link or way to know it's on the mod list. If not to both of these, ask a mod to move your post to Work-In-Progress.
yes it is out on the mod browser
[doublepost=1472498090,1472497940][/doublepost]
Just a tip, but you might want to tell people what the rings do, otherwise most people wont download the mod.
good idea will get round to that tomorow cuz i cba right now its rly late for me

The idea is great, but some of the rings are too OP. For example, the Luminite Ring provides a 80% Damage and Crit Chance, which is too strong and needs a nerf.

No it doesn't because you only get it after beating the moon lord.

So here it is a month later and still no descriptions of what the rings do.

It was just one of the examples. You want more?
Chlorophyte ring do 50% Thorns.
Generally I like to know what a mod does before I download it, yes. Why, has this become too much to ask? I browse through the mod like and I see :red:ty descriptions like "this is my first mod, I hope you like it!" No indication of anything that it does, so I don't bother.

How to download? I didn't see any link to a mod...
Only available on tmodbrowser.
[doublepost=1493574404,1493574350][/doublepost]
Generally I like to know what a mod does before I download it, yes. Why, has this become too much to ask? I browse through the mod like and I see :red:ty descriptions like "this is my first mod, I hope you like it!" No indication of anything that it does, so I don't bother.
Probably because a lot of these new mod makers are just kids.

This was one I was interested in, the only reason I had yet to download it, to check the conceptual accessories modded in, is because I believe a back-up external download link needs to be provided for it to be hosted on the mod browser. Then again, it doesn't seem like people curate that list that often, because I see weird stuff up there all the time. :-|

Back
Top Bottom