RNG Lava Bucket Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

sodapone🌳

Wall of Flesh
Even though it pretty much died on TO, it might get revived on the transfer to the TCF. Besides, it's nice to rattle off the list of users, mods, and artists who partook in the event.

Just to recap, here are the rules:
  • Create some form of media (e.g. Recorded in-game footage, story, artwork, etc.) of your main character getting lava dumped over their heads for RNG research.
  • Nomination is optional, and you do not require nomination to participate.
  • Items that reduce or nullify lava damage are banned (e.g. Obsidian Rose, Lava Charm, Obsidian Skin Potion.)
And now for me to repost my entries...
The video starts playing.
"Alright, are we rolling?" Sodapop asks.
Ci the cyborg gives a thumbs-up from behind the camera.
"Okay, great! So...I heard of a challenge where you have to have a bucket of lava emptied over your head for RNG research. So, I thought 'why not? I'll do it!' Up there, you'll see my friend Man of Flesh with the lava bucket, and he's gonna dump it over me!"
The camera shifts focus to the very top of Sodapop's base. Man of Flesh can be seen holding a bucket, standing at the building's edge, and waving. The camera then goes back to Sodapop.
"Alright, so without further ado...let's get this started!"
She braces herself while Man of Flesh empties the bucket. After a few seconds, it lands right on her head, setting her hair on fire while singing the rest of her body. She starts running around in panic, screaming.
"Fire! Fire! Fire! Gaaah! Nuuuurse, help meee!" she exclaims.
Emma the nurse rushes over, carrying a fire extinguisher. She uses it on Sodapop's hair to extinguish it before putting bandages around her wounds.
"Phew...th-thanks..." she says, handing the nurse a gold coin. "Keep the change."
The nurse takes the coin. "Why are you doing this? I don't get the point at all..." she says, before walking away.
Sodapop looks back at the camera. "Well, there you have it. I nominate anyone who watches this video! Thanks for watching, guys!"
The video stops. You have been nominated for the challenge. Will you accept?
sodapop_s_bucket_challenge__request__by_milt69466-d7y8u4q.png
Sodapop
Hey guys! I'm doing it again, at 2:00 AM in the morning! So...here we go!
BbnegtOYDVUZxiZ00W0p-kjQ2CVUSU1huNMpR707d_Sk=w219-h141-no

AAAAAAAAAHHH! GOD :red:ING DAMMIT, THAT HURTS!...oh, sorry...I don't normally swear like that. Just slipped right out of my mouth! *chuckles nervously, looking down at the falling lava* Ohh... looks like I'm gonna need to repair my house now too...uh, so, yeah. Thanks for watching guys!

Ginger Ale
So, I was nominated for the challenge this time. Looks like Sodapop isn't basking in all the glory anymore, eh? Anyway, let's get this show on the road.
Sodapone%2Blava%2Bbucket%2Bchallenge%2B3.gif.gif

Aaaagh! Ooooh...uuh......huh. You know, I've had worse than this. Try getting blown up by explosives when you were expecting a dart. Anyway, there you go. Like I said, I've had worse.

Sprite
H-hey guys...s-so I was nominated, and... *squeak* Uh...I'm just gonna do it now...
Sodapone%2Blava%2Bbucket%2Bchallenge%2B2.gif.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! IT BURNS, IT BURNS! AAAAH! I'M DYING, HELP ME--*dies*

Celeste
So, I was nominated...I don't know why, but I was. So... *sigh* Here goes nothing.
Sodapone%2Blava%2Bbucket%2Bchallenge%2B4.gif

OOH! OUCH! AAH! OH, GOD!...uuh...oh, is that all? Well, there you go. That didn't hurt too bad...
And now for the great big lists of participants and nominations! This is just a direct copy-and-paste, I'm not sure if some of the nominees are even on the TCF.
Yes, there's a formatting error. No, I don't know how to fix it...
And finally...support banners, courtesy of Wall of Steel!
iv4FYrk.png

69X27qV.png

Heres my lava challenge (cant figure out how to do GIFS :dryadrolleyes:)

EBEAB918B274868AACF84AB67B3449F11461403E

Lets Begin :dryadcool:

F3816F7D86DC4A130C9884A2F625C61F1DDFF276

AWWWWWWW GAWD IT BURNS HALP :dryadcry:

A59EEFECBAA8E7637F1366D78CCC2B845469AD69

Someone, help, plz, now :dryadcry:

AA8F8F934B6B7F524A64F9A14287F2DB324E3870

Hey, that wasnt to bad, it was actully very fun, I might do it again one day :dryadgrin:

Anyway, for nominations, I nominate HAAARPY!, Magnaturro, and MeetYourDemize :dryadtongue:. Good Luck >:3

Well this thread is interesting, RNG research...You never know when you'll have to know how fast a bucket of lava kills you.

Edit: Average time of course

oh noice i had no idea this was back! I decided to put the banne in my sig for support as I tink this is great :) Nosky will post his attempt soon...

Moving mine from the old forums to here. Cuz' it's awesome.
Derpo the Mudkip was sitting in his house drinking tea with a friend.
Tea with cutswood.png

He then heard a knock at the door, and went to go see who it was.
Guide at the door.png

"Hello Derpo," Guide said, "You've been nominated for the RNG lava bucket challenge." Derpo had heard of this challenge, and had decided he wasn't going to do it, "You'll have to fight me to get me to pour lava on my head." *Pokemon battle music starts*
Mudkip VS Guide.png

Guide used Lava Bucket...it's super crap!
Guide Used Lava bucket.png

Mudkip used Hydro Pump...It's super effective!
Mudkip used Hydo Pump.png

Mukip then returned home. "Who was at the door?" Asked Sir Custwood. "Insurance salesman." Mudkip replied.
I nominate...uh...@Sir Cutswood, and @Scarecrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom