Member-Run Project Saiborg 0

Froshin

Official Terrarian
936690_423152634502003_129021300069489586_n.png

Saiborg 0
https://www.facebook.com/saiborggame/

Saiborg 0 is the working title for a game I've been developing for a while now. This is by far the most ambitious project I've been involved in, and currently spans a few months of active development. Naturally, due to restrictions like school and life, there has been plenty of breaks in development. But at this point, I've gotten far enough to dare showcase some of it to the public. And what better place to start then the Terraria Community Forums?

Saiborg 0 is an metroidvana-esque open world adventure rpg platform fighter-shooter. (Because the more genres the merrier, right? ;))

Team:
Andrej (Me), Lead programmer
Sai Kayden, Sprite Artist
---

Before I dwelve deeper, why not kick it of with a a video and a few screenshots?

(Watch in 720p60/1080p60)
screen1.png

Looking for Music/SFX artist

We're looking for music/SFX producers that are interested in creating game music and sfx fit for fast-paced pixel art action platformers. If you're interested in working with us, shoot us a PM on our Facebook page. We're currently only doing this as a hobby, so there wont be any transactions involved during early development. However, if or when commerce is conducted, you can expect a fair portion of the funds.

Help us test (In the future)!

Sai and I are currently working on expanding Saiborg. We discuss everything from storyline to marketing to gameplay mechanics on a daily basis. We've asked our friends to help us test and evaluate the game, and it has helped us a great deal. But we need for feedback then that! One thing we will need in the future is testers. If you're interested in testing, bookmark this page! We will reach out to you through this topic / the facebook page when the time is right.

Wow! This looks really awesome!
I wish I could help, but I can't code games, or sprite. :p
(At least I can help test)

Wow! This looks really awesome!
I wish I could help, but I can't code games, or sprite. :p
(At least I can help test)

Thank you for those kind words, Pumpking! There will probably be some sort of public testing going on later down the road, so stay tuned for that. :)

I have to say, @Froshin , so far this game looks awesome by the swift movement and aesthetic. If you ever need a writer to assist with dialogue and the sort, I'm always here. Though you are looking for a music or SFX artist, just thought I might put my name up there for opportunities.

I have to say, @Froshin , so far this game looks awesome by the swift movement and aesthetic. If you ever need a writer to assist with dialogue and the sort, I'm always here. Though you are looking for a music or SFX artist, just thought I might put my name up there for opportunities.

Thanks, Pixel! I really appriciate your kind words.

We have just begun outlining the story, so we do not need any help with the dialogue as of right now. With that said, though, we might in the future -- I will pop you a PM should the need present itself! :)

Sorry for taking such a long time replying, by the way!

Haha, that's OK. Thanks for the consideration, I'll be waiting for that PM of yours.

Back
Top Bottom