Weapons & Equip Scarab Armour,A End-Game Summoner Armour

Folder

Skeletron Prime
So while I was playing Terraria,I realized that the Summoner Class was the Most Ignored Class and had Extremely low defense compared to their Other Class Counterparts
So to give an upgrade to the summoner class,I decided to create a end-game summoner Armour

SCARAB ARMOUR
index.php
(Sprite by Sir Cutswood)
Scarab Mask
Crafting Recipe-6 Beetle husks+Tiki Mask+5 Ectoplasm+ 1 Hercules Beetle
Stats:17 Def,+1 Extra Minion,+12% extra Minion Damage

Scarab Chest plate
Crafting recipe-10 Beetle Husks+Tiki Shirt+10 Ectoplasm+1 Papyrus Scarab
Stats:20 Def,+2 Extra Minions,+30% extra Minion Damage

Scarab Boots
Crafting recipe-4 Beetle Husks+Tiki Pants+4 Ectoplasm+1 Hercules Beetle
Stats:13 Def,+1 Extra Minion,+8% Minion damage

Set Bonus-+1 Extra Minions,Inflicts the 'Scarab Summon' buff

This buff Activates when Damage Is dealt wearing the Full set of Scarab Armour.
Harming an enemy with the armor will increase damage and speed increments of the Minion by 10% and -5 Defense. This is increased to 20% and -10 defense and finally 30% and -15 defense if combat is continued long enough. Each increase is accompanied by a Scarab, and if you exit combat they will disappear Slowly one by one along with the buff.

Feedback & Sprites are Always Welcome

index.php

Last edited:
Said who? Scarabs are also beetle ya know....

The idea is great! Although I have no idea about balancing.
I know, but it should remain like that shrromite is ranged, ectoplasm is mage and beetle husks are melee. Apart from that its good though

I know, but it should remain like that shrromite is ranged, ectoplasm is mage and beetle husks are melee. Apart from that its good though
But summoners don't have a material, it seems like random drops from random creatures.
Go to your closest trash bin, collect some stuff from it and make it into an armor, now you can summon more creatures!

But summoners don't have a material, it seems like random drops from random creatures.
Go to your closest trash bin, collect some stuff from it and make it into an armor, now you can summon more creatures!
they should have a material. from the hardmode snow maybe?

Back
Top Bottom