Pixel Art Serene Sprites~

serenesplash

Steampunker
Greetings peoples~!
I am serenesplash, and this, is my sprite thread.
I never did pixel art much, but the few times I tried it I really had some fun. I think it's because I have more freedom in it due to the fact that sometime detailed becomes very simplified.
I'm gonna dump whatever I make in this thread.

=======================================================================

Terraria style
9YyT1xq.png
GJ62wBZ.png
nkYeyZz.png
jTmu5ET.png
g8wcaT2.png
my4l9fk.png
oWOXGMz.png

fMMoaqD.png
t9H55QC.png
fNdkK6I.png
w4ZAnyZ.png
fnu5LFg.png
7yNfqv5.png

JLjKI9E.png
HIPLIMW.png
1kbboTY.png

WrUG7kn.png
wYSVBnW.png
iHHP0XI.png

4HldmEv.png
l3WWGhO.png
iee7LWn.png

===============================================================

Non-Terraria style

cs3YubJ.png
l7jOHM7.png
WcEdpdz.png
s0RBM7x.png
2kfNaJh.png
3X4Sx0s.png
q1q3ZOz.png

TVYgAzf.png
xsB176z.png
6qRSDxC.png
uQEHnVw.png
AofOMNx.png
w5lPKw8.png
lgdtDDm.png

gEUjV6f.png
RZow6Ao.png
4v6BTDI.png
LA2xVrm.png
L1Ra2vl.png
lfN09jM.png

Requests
Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl:
3tFuxXA.png

Aiflynn:
TMsTCrB.png

MorningSTAR-αΩ:
l77TWPO.png
NJIM9uY.png

Note that pixel art is not my main art medium. This is more of a side job. I have a digital art thread, here.
(Requests will now be on hold for a long time, since I will be focusing more on the fanart thread)

Last edited:
Greetings peoples~! I'm a new person that no one probably knows, and this is my sprite thread.
I've never did pixel art much, but the few times I tried it I really had some fun.
I'm gonna dump whatever I make in this thread. I only made a few so far, and I'm quite out of ideas, so I'm open for requests.
Please give constructive criticism when needed~

9YyT1xq.png
nkYeyZz.png
These are really good for a new pixel artist :)
Just practice hard and u can become even better
The only problems I have are that these
GJ62wBZ.png
jTmu5ET.png
have their handgaurds a little off
Otherwise they are pretty good

Nice! They look really gloomy (of course that's a good thing). For a request, could you try and sprite a horse/ animal in the same color pallete as the purple lady?

Thanks guys :>
Nice! They look really gloomy (of course that's a good thing). For a request, could you try and sprite a horse/ animal in the same color pallete as the purple lady?
Yeah, I was going for a water theme for those stuff so their colors ended up like that.
Also for the horse I assumed that "purple lady" is the blue water elemental girl up there. So yeah here's what happened
g8wcaT2.png

Which inspired me to make this~
my4l9fk.png

Last edited:
So since I made a pegasus, I just had to make a pegasus knight set (I'm too much of a Fire Emblem fan)
first attempt on armors, i think they're okay but i referenced ingame armors heavily

oWOXGMz.png
fMMoaqD.png
t9H55QC.png
fNdkK6I.png
w4ZAnyZ.png
The shading and outlines of the spear/javelin could use some work. The armor shading is pretty spot on but could use some tweaks on the outlines and shading 0w0

Greetings peoples~! I'm a new person that no one probably knows, and this is my sprite thread.
I've never did pixel art much, but the few times I tried it I really had some fun.
I'm gonna dump whatever I make in this thread. I only made a few so far, and I'm quite out of ideas, so I'm open for requests.
Please give constructive criticism when needed~

9YyT1xq.png
GJ62wBZ.png
nkYeyZz.png
jTmu5ET.png

g8wcaT2.png
my4l9fk.png

oWOXGMz.png
fMMoaqD.png
t9H55QC.png
fNdkK6I.png
w4ZAnyZ.png

JLjKI9E.png
HIPLIMW.png
1kbboTY.png
You're absolutely correct: doing pixel art is fun! Anyways, good job on the presentation! You were able to take something you like and put its entities in the Terrarian style with ease and it's excellent. Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom