Weapons & Equip Some more Goodie Bag and Present loot

Lecic

Steampunker
I've noticed that compared to Presents, Goodie Bags are seriously lacking in cool loot. It's all just halloween costumes and one grappling hook, while Presents get tons of cool weapons and food items. So, I've decided to balance it out. I've also thought of some other things that could come out of Presents.

New Goodie Bag Loot

index.php

Pumpkin Smasher
Flail
14 damage
6 knockback
11 velocity
42 usetime
"Isn't this usually the other way around?"

A pumpkin on a candy corn chain. A bit weaker than the first flails you'd normally obtain, like how the Red Ryder is weaker than the first guns you'd normally obtain. Quote is a joke about how people like to smash pumpkins, but now the roles are reversed.

[Sprite Pending]
Batwing Crossbow
Repeater
12 damage
1 knockback
6.4 velocity
25 usetime

An early game repeater. Has the special bonus of turning wooden arrows into bat winged arrows, which aren't effected by gravity.

UNVkXPf.png

Cotton Candy Rod
Rain Cloud
6 damage
No knockback
12 velocity
23 usetime
8 mana
2 cloud maximum
Causes Slow (35%) (4s)
"A one way ticket for bringing your candy back up."

A weaker and more defensive Crimson Rod. Rains small candy corns. The ability to cause slow makes it better for keeping enemies at bay. It inflicts slow because candy is sticky and it's slowing them down.

I'd also like to suggest some various candies that are equal to the cookies and foods of Christmas. Chocolate bars, lolipops, and handfuls of hard candy are all possibilities.

New Present Loot

[Sprite Pending]
Oil Flask Staff
Minion
6 damage
1 knockback
10 mana
Summons a Menorah to fight for you
"Looks to be about a day's worth.'

Why should Christmas get all the fun? Here's a Hanukkah themed gift you can receive from... Christmas presents. Anyway, here's how the minion works. It's a floating Menorah that follows the player around. Each of the 8 candles lights up with flame when not attacking. When an enemy is nearby, it will fire off a flame from the 1st branch and works its way down, firing about 6 a second. Once it runs out, it needs to undergo a half second recharge where the flames come back, and then it is ready to attack again. The center candle is always lit. There's a bonus, though! The flames have a chance of being any of the three types of fire (Fire, Frostburn, Curse Inferno) with varying percentages (65% for fire, 20% for frostburn, 15% for cursed inferno), and these different flames will show up on the sprite when it charges its flames.

That's all I've got for now. Any other suggestions for more holiday loot?

Last edited:
I'm semi-OK with this idea, I mean it'd be pretty interesting, but simply not necessary enough. Even though there are the cons, I still really like the idea. I'll support this a bit, but not completely, OK? c:

Hey, good enough. Add some more stuff and It will be what is below. Download it.

Attachments

• approvedmudkip.png
    approvedmudkip.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 183
Back
Top Bottom