Weapons & Equip Sonic Screwdriver

Master Geass

Terrarian
A fun little item for Doctor Who fans. For those of you who don't know the Sonic Screwdriver is an all purpose tool. It is used to do just about anything, from locking/unlocking doors, to hacking computers, to reattaching reaching barbed wire. Naturally it wouldn't be able to do all these things in game but it would do a lot. I already made a Police Box thread but I wanted something like a Sonic Screwdriver as well. I'm not sure if we could use the name, likely something else.

It could be used as both a tool and an accessory. When equipped in an accessory it will give you unlimited rang for clicking switches, levers, timers, and even presser plates. As long as it is on screen you can click it. When used as a tool it can also be used to see actuators and trigger them without the need for wires. It should also be able to trigger other items like pumps and doors.

The question is how would you get it. If it can even open locked chests and the temple door it would be a late game item. Like a Moon Lord drop or crafted with end game materials.

basically sounds like a universal remote
for game progression you can have upgrades for breaking open locked chests and temples,

such as combining it with one of each key to make it a sort of master key/skeleton key

I guess that could work. In Doctor Who there have been different Doctors and the screwdriver has changed with him. We could start off with the blue tipped screwdriver first and upgrade to the green later.

I could see this as a drop from the Moon Lord (it should be able to be dropped together with the other 9 items, kinda like the Portal Gun)

+Support
JaPGzz4.png

Also, not trying to be a jerk, but typo - rang - range
0OZYMRJ.png

How About The Moon Lord Drops It With The Portal Gun. He could drop one or another, but portal gun is 100% first time.

Support! But maybe not unlimited range, because then people with bigger screens would have an advantage because they can make the window bigger and get the most range. Maybe something like +10 range. And it shouldn't be able to unlock locked things, it should only trigger things having to do with wire.

Back
Top Bottom