Items [Sprites] SnailsAttack's Accessory Compilation

Which of these suggestions do you like? If you don't like one, tell me why and how it can be fixed!

• I like the Merchant's Monocle.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I like the Merchant's Eyepiece.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I like the Jungle Rose.

• I like the Vigor Rose.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I like the Charmed Rose.

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • I like the Electromatic Gizmo Pack.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the Crystal Necklace.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the Crystal Cloak.

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I like the Slime Gauntlet.

• I like the Spore Pack.

• I like the Shield of Destruction.

• I like the Palladium Shield.

• I like the Terrarian's Shield.

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit

I've made quite a few accessory suggestions over the year that I've been on this website, and I created this thread to share with everyone an improved version of those accessories,(with new sprites!) as well as many others. Lets begin!

kdcROYP.png

Merchant's_Monocle.png

Merchant's Monocle

This accessory allows you to see the sell and buy prices of every object, without having to look in the shops of npcs. If the item is not sold by any currently existing NPCs, there will not be a buy price. This will help with knowing what to keep and what to sell, and if it's worth selling. Also, items that usually have no value are worth 1 copper when sold with the Merchants Eyepiece equipped, such as dirt, stone and mud. It is sold by the merchant for 15 gold.
Example:
Mining Helmet
Mining_Helmet.png

Buy 8
Gold_Coin.png

Sell 1
Gold_Coin.png
Silver_Coin.png

kdcROYP.png

Merchant's_Eyepiece.png

Merchant's Eyepiece
Discount_Card.png
+
Merchant's_Monocle.png
+
Greedy_Ring.png

An upgrade of the Merchant's Eyepeice, combined with the Credit Card at a Tinkerer's Workshop. It has the same effect as the Merchant's Eyepiece, but you are now able to see the unit prices of items, and if you can buy them, it will tell you their origin and when/where you can get it. It also increases coin pickup range and shops have lower prices. Hitting enemies will sometimes drop extra coins.
Example:
Glowstick
Glowstick.png
x16
Buy 160
Copper_Coin.png

Sell 20
Copper_Coin.png

Unit Buy 10
Copper_Coin.png

Unit Sell 2
Copper_Coin.png

Sold By
Merchant.png

Night Only

kdcROYP.png

Jungle_Rose.png

The Jungle Rose

Normally this is just a vanity accessory obtained in the jungle, but I am giving it a new power. When equipped, it increases the chance of a heart being dropped by monsters from 8.3% to 20%.

kdcROYP.png

Vigor_Rose.png

Vigor Rose
Jungle_Rose.png
+
Healing_Potion.png

The Vigor Rose is crafted with a Jungle Rose and a Healing Potion at a Tinkerer's Workshop. It causes health potions to automatically be used when needed.

kdcROYP.png

Charmed_Rose.png

Charmed Rose
Mana_Flower.png
+
Vigor_Rose.png

A combination of the Vigor Rose and the Mana Flower, crafted at a Tinkerer's Workshop. It causes mana potions and health potions to be drunken when needed, and in addition, makes healing potions 25% more effective and shortens the mana sickness debuff by 35%.

kdcROYP.png

index.php

Laser Ruler
Mechanical_Ruler.png
+
Ruler.png

It is crafted with a Ruler and Mechanical Ruler at a Tinkerer's Workshop, and when equipped, it creates a laser guided grid onscreen and shows a block measurement overlay.

kdcROYP.png

index.php

Electromatic Gizmo Pack
Architect_Gizmo_Pack.png
+
index.php

Crafted with an Architect Gizmo Pack and Laser Ruler at a Tinkerer's workshop, it creates a glowing, laser guided grid onscreen, and shows a block measurement overlay. It also increases general building stats.

kdcROYP.png

Crystal_Necklace.png

Crystal Necklace
Charm_of_Myths.png
+
Shark_Tooth_Necklace.png

Crafted with a Charm of Myths and Shark Tooth Necklace at a Tinkerer's Workshop, it gives the player 6 additional armor penetration, provides life regeneration and reduces the cooldown of healing potions.

kdcROYP.png

Crystal_Cloak.png

Crystal Cloak
Bee_Cloak.png
+
Crystal_Necklace.png

It is crafted with a Bee Cloak and Crystal Necklace at a TInkerer's Workshop. It causes you to release crystal wasps upon damage, which do 5 damage more than normal bees and have 6 extra armor penetration. They are the color of crystal shards. You also have 6 additional armor penetration, improved life regeneration and shorter potion sickness.

kdcROYP.png

index.php

Slime Gauntlet
Royal_Gel.png
+
Fire_Gauntlet.png

The Slime Gauntlet is a combination of Royal Gel and the Fire Gauntlet, it increases melee knock back, causes melee attacks to inflict fire damage, gives 12% increased melee damage and speed, and causes all slimes to be friendly to the player.

kdcROYP.png

Crystal Gauntlet
index.php

index.php
+
index.php

The Crystal Gauntlet combines the powers of the Slime Gauntlet and Crystal Cloak! It causes you to release crystal wasps upon damage, have 6 additional armor penetration, improved life regeneration, shorter potion sickness, increases melee knock back, causes melee attacks to inflict fire damage, gives 12% increased melee damage and speed, and causes all slimes to be friendly to the player.

Thanks to @AwesomePerson159 for the sprite and idea!

kdcROYP.png

index.php

Spore Pack
Hive_Pack.png
+
Spore_Sac.png

The spore pack is a combination of the Hive Pack and Spore Sac. When damaged, you release a swarm of 2-4 hornets that are bigger than regular bees, and do 20% more damage than normal bees. You have a 35% chance of having these bees being created when you use a bee-based weapon. As well as this, every once in a while you will drop a green beehive-like object onto the ground, that explodes into 4-6 hornets when an enemy touches it.

kdcROYP.png

index.php

Shield of Destruction
Shield_of_Cthulhu.png
+
Destroyer_Emblem.png
+
Paladin%27s_Shield.png

The Shield of Destruction is a combination of the Shield of Cthulhu, the Destroyer Emblem, and the Paladin's Shield. It gives you 12% increased damage, 10% increased critical, 6 additional defense, and will inflict the Destruction buff, which causes 35% of your teammate's damage to be inflicted on you, but gives you a 15% resistance to that damage, so that you are only delt 20% of the damage taken by your teammates. It also allows you to dash, similar to that of The Shield of Cthulhu's, except that you move 1/3 farther, do not lose any height while dashing, deal 86 damage, and can pass through 1 enemy.

kdcROYP.png

index.php

Palladium Shield
Shiny_Stone.png
+
Ankh_Shield.png

The Palladium Shield is a combination of the Shiny Stone and Ankh Shield. It has all the powers of it's predecessors, but has more powerful regeneration than the shiny stone. It also gives 5 additional defense.

kdcROYP.png

index.php

Terrarian's Shield
index.php
+
index.php

The Terrarian's Shield is a combination of the Shield of Destruction and Palladium Shield. With it equipped, you get 15% increased damage, 15% increased critical chance, 10 additional defense, you inflict the Destruction buff (mentioned above), you get powerful regeneration, all the effects of the ankh shield, you can preform a sonic-like dash to deal 106 damage and pass through 2 enemies, and when you dash you become a whirling ball of light that is the color of the shield, and you leave a trail of damaging particles.

kdcROYP.png

Epilogue

If you think that this suggestion looks like some of my previous threads slapped together, than consider the fact that I spent over 3 hours drawing sprites, fixing and tweaking the accessories' abilities, and then compiling them all here. It took some work.

Anyways, leave a comment or like, fill out the poll, and if you didn't like a certain accessory, tell me why you didn't like it and what could be changed!

Last edited:
How much extra damage does the real hive pack give? The wiki says 15% but that seems insanely small.

I have a split opinion regarding "Electromatic Gizmo Pack". While I believe the ingredients make sense together and I enjoy one extra accessory slot; I really don't want the grid+dimensions overlay being shown all the time.

I usually have "Architect Gizmo Pack" equipped most of the time, as it makes digging and exploring and spelunking so much better.

If the laser/dimensions can be toggled somehow (maybe by converting them into a buff, behaving in a similar way to pets), then it will be a good item. Otherwise, having them always on is just annoying.

I have a split opinion regarding "Electromatic Gizmo Pack". While I believe the ingredients make sense together and I enjoy one extra accessory slot; I really don't want the grid+dimensions overlay being shown all the time.

I usually have "Architect Gizmo Pack" equipped most of the time, as it makes digging and exploring and spelunking so much better.

If the laser/dimensions can be toggled somehow (maybe by converting them into a buff, behaving in a similar way to pets), then it will be a good item. Otherwise, having them always on is just annoying.
Your right, but I don't have any good way to fix it, so I guess it kinda has to stay.

I have an idea:
What about an ultimate fishing accessory that is a combination of the Tackle Box, the Angler Earring, 30 Sonar Potions, and the High Test Fishing Line.
Let's name the accessory: Fisherman's Starter Kit.

It would:
+ 15 Fishing Power
+ Line Never Breaks
- 10% Bait Consumption
An infinite Sonar Buff

As you can see, I love fishing XD

I REALLY need the terrain shield. I have the paladin's shield, ankh shield, and the destroyer emblem ready. I have a very tough time trying to recover quickly, especially in hell/the dungeon/the temple. :joy::brain::golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking:

I have an idea:
What about an ultimate fishing accessory that is a combination of the Tackle Box, the Angler Earring, 30 Sonar Potions, and the High Test Fishing Line.
Let's name the accessory: Fisherman's Starter Kit.

It would:
+ 15 Fishing Power
+ Line Never Breaks
- 10% Bait Consumption
An infinite Sonar Buff

As you can see, I love fishing XD
I could but a lot of people have already suggested that. ;)

I think the vigor rose/charmed rose should heal you when you have 15(or10)% HP or below, similar to the mana flower, where it replenishes your mana when it runs out.

Example:
Glowstick
Glowstick.png
x16
Buy 160
Copper_Coin.png

Sell 20
Copper_Coin.png

Unit Buy 10
Copper_Coin.png

Unit Sell 2
Copper_Coin.png

Sold By
Merchant.png

Night Only
This seems like it'll take up a lot of space. It should stick to what it was in it's original form, as you could just take one off the stack to get that info anyways, and the "sold by" part isn't necessary.
It is crafted with a Ruler and Mechanical Ruler at a Tinkerer's Workshop, and when equipped, it creates a laser guided grid onscreen and shows a block measurement overlay
I'd rather have one or the other, not have both on at the same time.
index.php

Electromatic Gizmo Pack
Architect_Gizmo_Pack.png
+
index.php

Crafted with an Architect Gizmo Pack and Laser Ruler at a Tinkerer's workshop, it creates a glowing, laser guided grid onscreen, and shows a block measurement overlay. It also increases general building stats.
This just seems unnecessary.
index.php

Crystal Necklace
Charm_of_Myths.png
+
Shark_Tooth_Necklace.png

Crafted with a Charm of Myths and Shark Tooth Necklace at a Tinkerer's Workshop, it gives the player 6 additional armor penetration, provides life regeneration and reduces the cooldown of healing potions.
This makes no sense. Why combine offensive and defensive items that share nothing in common?
index.php

Crystal Cloak
Bee_Cloak.png
+
index.php

It is crafted with a Bee Cloak and Crystal Necklace at a TInkerer's Workshop. It causes you to release crystal wasps upon damage, which do 5 damage more than normal bees and have 6 extra armor penetration. They are the color of crystal shards. You also have 6 additional armor penetration, improved life regeneration and shorter potion sickness.
This also doesn't make sense. How does the 6 extra armor penetration help? Don't they deal like 7 damage? 10 damage plus however much defense the enemy has left is extremely underwhelming.
index.php

Slime Gauntlet
Royal_Gel.png
+
Fire_Gauntlet.png

The Slime Gauntlet is a combination of Royal Gel and the Fire Gauntlet, it increases melee knock back, causes melee attacks to inflict fire damage, gives 12% increased melee damage and speed, and causes all slimes to be friendly to the player.

kdcROYP.png

index.php

Spore Pack
Hive_Pack.png
+
Spore_Sac.png

The spore pack is a combination of the Hive Pack and Spore Sac. When damaged, you release a swarm of 2-4 hornets that are bigger than regular bees, and do 20% more damage than normal bees. You have a 35% chance of having these bees being created when you use a bee-based weapon. As well as this, every once in a while you will drop a green beehive-like object onto the ground, that explodes into 4-6 hornets when an enemy touches it.
These two seem like combining two random accessories together just because. What relation do the Royal Gel and Magma Gauntlet share? And what about the other item, besides "they're both found in the jungle"?
index.php

Shield of Destruction
Shield_of_Cthulhu.png
+
Destroyer_Emblem.png
+
Paladin%27s_Shield.png

The Shield of Destruction is a combination of the Shield of Cthulhu, the Destroyer Emblem, and the Paladin's Shield. It gives you 12% increased damage, 10% increased critical, 6 additional defense, and will inflict the Destruction buff, which causes 35% of your teammate's damage to be inflicted on you, but gives you a 15% resistance to that damage, so that you are only delt 20% of the damage taken by your teammates. It also allows you to dash, similar to that of The Shield of Cthulhu's, except that you move 1/3 farther, do not lose any height while dashing, deal 86 damage, and can pass through 1 enemy.

kdcROYP.png

index.php

Palladium Shield
Shiny_Stone.png
+
Ankh_Shield.png

The Palladium Shield is a combination of the Shiny Stone and Ankh Shield. It has all the powers of it's predecessors, but has more powerful regeneration than the shiny stone. It also gives 5 additional defense.
The first one just seems horrendously unbalanced. You get stat bonuses, damage resistance, defense, a dash, AND a attack that does damage all in one? That isn't balanced.
And the other one doesn't make sense. The two are fine on their own, why combine them?
index.php

Terrarian's Shield
index.php
+
index.php

The Terrarian's Shield is a combination of the Shield of Destruction and Palladium Shield. With it equipped, you get 15% increased damage, 15% increased critical chance, 10 additional defense, you inflict the Destruction buff (mentioned above), you get powerful regeneration, all the effects of the ankh shield, you can preform a sonic-like dash to deal 106 damage and pass through 2 enemies, and when you dash you become a whirling ball of light that is the color of the shield, and you leave a trail of damaging particles.
Does this need explaining as to why this is unbalanced and overpowered?

All in all this just seems like randomly mashing accessories together then adding randon effects to them.

Back
Top Bottom