Blocks & Decoration [Sprites] Wall clocks!

ZemmySix

Retinazer
Now, I love the grandfather clocks but I think it would be just that bit cooler if you could craft wall clocks as well! These would: function the same as grandfather clocks; be 2x2 blocks large, and require the same crafting ingredients.
clockice.png

Frozen Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars, 6 glass and 10 ice blocks @ an Ice machine

clockskyware.png

Sunplate Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars, 6 glass and 10 sunplate blocks @ a Sky mill

clockboreal.png

Boreal Wood Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars; 6 glass, and 10 boreal wood @ a Sawmill

clockslime.png

Slime Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars, 6 glass and 10 slime blocks @ a Solidifier

Grandfather_Clock-tiles.png

Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars, 6 glass and 10 wood @ a Sawmill

clockgold.png

Golden Wall Clock: Dropped by Pirates at a 0.33% rate.

clockmagony.png

Mahogany Wood Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars, 6 glass and 10 mahogany wood @ a Sawmill

clockhell.png

Obsidian Wall Clock: Found in obsidian houses in hell

clockpalm.png

Palm Wood Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars, 6 glass and 10 palm wood @ a Sawmill

clockglass.png

Glass Wall Clock: 18 glass @ a Glass Kiln

clockcactus.png

Cactus Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars, 6 glass and 10 cactus @ a Workbench

clockpumpkin.png

Pumpkin Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars, 6 glass and 10 pumpkins @ a Workbench

clockflesh.png

Flesh Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars, 6 glass and 10 flesh @ a Flesh Cloning Vat

clocklivingwood.png

Living Wood Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars, 6 glass and 10 wood @ a Living Loom

clockmushroom.png

Mushroom Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars, 6 glass and 10 glowing mushrooms @ a Workbench

clockddd.png

Steampunk Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars,6 glass and 10 cogs @ a Steampunk Boiler

clockdadas.png

Shadewood Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars, 6 glass and 10 shadewood @ a Sawmill

clockhoney.png

Honey Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars, 6 glass and 10 honey blocks @ a Honey Dispenser

clockpearl.png

Pearlwood Wall Clock: 3 iron or lead bars, 6 glass and 10 pearlwood @ a Sawmill

That's all for now! I will eventually add all the sprites and recipes! Bye!
qcgzmwfa.png

Last edited:
There we go. Now they work. It looks like you just took the top off of each grandfather clock and removed some unnecessary pixels, they look good though. You got my support.
You done good.png

As much as my initial response would be to rail on the nigh-wholesale reuse of existing in-game assets, it does make a lot of sense to do so, so we're good here. I support this! Always up for more decorative options. I'd like to be able to tell the time without taking up valuable floor space with a grandfather clock, sometimes!

The only thing I can think to criticize slightly is that the gel clock looks a bit too square! Gel is, by nature, a soft material, so perhaps the corners could be rounded just a bit! :dryadsmile:

As much as my initial response would be to rail on the nigh-wholesale reuse of existing in-game assets, it does make a lot of sense to do so, so we're good here.

The only thing I can think to criticize slightly is that the gel clock looks a bit too square! Gel is, by nature, a soft material, so perhaps the corners could be rounded just a bit! :dryadsmile:
Sure! The original clock is quite squared so I thought I would retain that in its wall mounted variant. :)

Back
Top Bottom