Weapons & Equip [SRT] Unique Bullet Ideas

Can I Get Uhhh

Spazmatism
Lets put some more bullets in the game!
Thanks for @Pinelord for the epic sprites!

Temporal Bullets
index.php

50 Musket Balls + 1 Crystal Shard + 1 Nanite + 1 Cog = 50 Temporal Bullets
10 Damage
5 Velocity

Special aspects:
12 AM to 6 AM : +10% Bullet Damage
6 AM to 12 PM : Velocity is now 3.5
12 PM to 6 PM : Knockback is now Strong (Yeah, bud)
6 PM to 12 AM : Effects of Crystal Bullets and Nanite Bullets

divider.png

Superfury Rounds
index.php

50 Musket Balls + 1 Ectoplasm + 1 Ichor/Cursed Flames = 50 Superfury Rounds
7 Damage
6 Velocity

Special Aspects:
-Piercing
-First enemy it pierces it has 8 Damage, 5.5 Velocity, and 2 KB
-Second enemy it pierces it has 9 Damage, 5 Velocity, and 2.5 KB
-Third enemy it pierces it has 10 Damage, 4.5 Velocity, and 3 KB
-4th enemy it pierces it has 11 Damage, 4 Velocity, and 4 KB
-5th enemy it pierces it has 12 Damage, 3.5 Velocity, and 5KB
-6th enemy it pierces it explodes and does 15 damage to anybody in a 5 block radius.

divider.png

Phoenix Charge Shots
index.php

50 Meteor Shots + 1 Soul of Fright + [Need Crafting Recipe] + [Need Crafting Recipe] = 50 Phoenix Charge Shots
9 Damage
4.5 Velocity

Special Aspects:
-Special kind of homing:
If the Phoenix Charge Shots is missing an enemy it stops in it's tracks in mid air for half a second THEN it charges at it in 2.5 Velocity at its direction and the bullet projectile turns 2 blocks thick! If it misses that then too bad, the bullet is gone.

divider.png

Voltage Bullets
index.php

50 Meteor Shots + [Need Crafting Recipe] + 10 Wires + 1 Soul of Might
12 Damage
4 Velocity

Special Effects:
Electrolinking:
Electrolink is a weapon ability (that I made up) that basically has linking effects. For example you shoot a Zombie and you did the damage and now it has a Link Aura. A Link Aura is an aura that is 4 blocks away from the Zombie we shot and if there's another enemy in that same aura of that Zombie has they will become shocked (But won't get a Link Aura) The shock is a lightning bolt with a velocity of 3 and that does 10 damage. In the Link Aura there can be a maximum of 15 enemies that can be shocked.
The lightning bolt from electrolink can be affected by modifiers.
divider.png

Catalyst Shots
50 Silver Bullets + 1 Hallowed Bar + 1 Soul of Sight = 50 of Catalyst Shots
12 Damage
4.5 Velocity

Specials: Thanks to @Haloboy01134 for the double decent idea.
This would increase DoT buffs by 20%

divider.png

Light Scythes
[Recipe Pending]
11 Damage
4 Velocity

Specials: When this bullet traverses more than 30 blocks, the bullets starts forming into a scythe, like the one from the projectile from the Death Sickle except the sickles in this bullet do 13 damage.

Last edited:
These are pretty cool... Especially the Voltage Bullets... (Electrobullets sounds better?) And dem temporal ones... Pretty unique idea :3 xD
The others seem a bit OP? (and how do catalyst bullets work? If the enemy has 0 defence, then you're using more than one bullet per shot... Or am I wrong? >.> )

These are pretty cool... Especially the Voltage Bullets... (Electrobullets sounds better?) And dem temporal ones... Pretty unique idea :3 xD
The others seem a bit OP? (and how do catalyst bullets work? If the enemy has 0 defence, then you're using more than one bullet per shot... Or am I wrong? >.> )

The Catalyst consumes every 8 damage it deals to an enemy. So if it did 10 damage to a zombie, it consumes one bullet and the other 2 damage gets saved, so if you do damage, and it does more than 5 it consumes another one.

Some recipes should be optimized in order to avoid putting pointless junk in them (Lens from Catalyst Shots, Gel and Amber from Phoenix Charge shots, Cursed Flames/Ichor from Superfury Rounds and Lightning Bugs and Wire from Voltage Bullets).
Catalyst Shots should get a different ability, as, in practice, that means that most of the player´s weapons would use up several bullets per shot, meaning that it would basically become an expensiver, weaker alternative to Cursed/Ichor Bullets.

Some recipes should be optimized in order to avoid putting pointless junk in them (Lens from Catalyst Shots, Gel and Amber from Phoenix Charge shots, Cursed Flames/Ichor from Superfury Rounds and Lightning Bugs and Wire from Voltage Bullets).
Catalyst Shots should get a different ability, as, in practice, that means that most of the player´s weapons would use up several bullets per shot, meaning that it would basically become an expensiver, weaker alternative to Cursed/Ichor Bullets.
I'll remove Catalyst util I find a better ability.

I think these abilities are unique! They are really cool too!
Temporal bullets: Only ever going to use them during the night (between 6:30PM and 4:30AM-ish) So, the knockback is useless, no matter how good it would be. But, the idea is cool and unique.
Superfury Bullets: This is an interesting concept. I think the fact it increases in knockback, but slows down is cool.
Phoenix Charge Bullet: So, you miss, and it turns to hit the enemy you missed? That sounds interesting and unique. I would use it.
Voltage Bullets: It turns enemies into magnet spheres? Awesome.

I support.

I think these abilities are unique! They are really cool too!
Temporal bullets: Only ever going to use them during the night (between 6:30PM and 4:30AM-ish) So, the knockback is useless, no matter how good it would be. But, the idea is cool and unique.
Superfury Bullets: This is an interesting concept. I think the fact it increases in knockback, but slows down is cool.
Phoenix Charge Bullet: So, you miss, and it turns to hit the enemy you missed? That sounds interesting and unique. I would use it.
Voltage Bullets: It turns enemies into magnet spheres? Awesome.

I support.
Thanks man, I appreciate the feedback.

Back
Top Bottom