Votes: 24 85.7%
  • No, and I can tell you why.

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit

Starstruck_Mirror.png

Starstruck Mirror

The starstruck mirror is a new item crafted with a magic mirror, 15 luminite bars, and 20 nebula fragments at an ancient manipulator. It will teleport the player home instantly in a flash of purple light. It will also allow the player to return to the location that they last teleported from by right clicking.

Returning to your previous location will inflict Chaos State for 45 seconds.

Last edited:
I don't like the idea of being able to return to your base, deposit/sell your stuff and heal at the Nurse, and then return to where you were in the blink of an eye, even after beating the Moon Lord. Another problem I have with suggestion is that you can abuse the recall location into a cheesing method, although that could be negated by limiting the the recall uses after teleporting home to one.

I don't like the idea of being able to return to your base, deposit/sell your stuff and heal at the Nurse, and then return to where you were in the blink of an eye, even after beating the Moon Lord. Another problem I have with suggestion is that you can abuse the recall location into a cheesing method, although that could be negated by limiting the the recall uses after teleporting home to one.
I kind of think it's just a quality of life thing. I mean, it's an endgame mirror. I don't think that it's so bad that you can teleport back to your base after caving, dump out your materials, and then return to caving.

Sorry im not too sure about this either, Expert Moon Lord would be a BREEZE with this. Interesting idea but I guess I mostly dislike the way it's obtained. Maybe if it requires Luminite or something along those lines to make it harder to obtain.

Sorry im not too sure about this either, Expert Moon Lord would be a BREEZE with this. Interesting idea but I guess I mostly dislike the way it's obtained. Maybe if it requires Luminite or something along those lines to make it harder to obtain.
I'll add luminite, but I don't understand why the moon lord is suddenly so much easier. I kept my nurse to the left of my arena at all times, and that worked out just fine. Sure, warping there would be a little faster, but even then.

I dunno maybe I just have a terrible arena but my nurse dies within 20 seconds of the battle. Keeping her that far away is an easy way to keep her alive. You now have my support!

I dunno maybe I just have a terrible arena but my nurse dies within 20 seconds of the battle. Keeping her that far away is an easy way to keep her alive. You now have my support!
Actually just make sure she stays indoors and she'll just keep healing herself.

View attachment 83386
Starstruck Mirror

The starstruck mirror is a new item crafted with a magic mirror, 15 luminite bars, and 20 nebula fragments at an ancient manipulator. It will teleport the player home instantly in a flash of purple light. It will also allow the player to return to the location that they last teleported from by right clicking.

So a little like Shadow Mirror from Avalon except you can only go two places?
But wouldn't it be better to make a cell phone alternative for those who managed to get it and don't want to find another mirror?

It's a cool idea, but you can already do that with a portal gun. Just put one at your base and then when you want to go back put another portal under you.

Maybe to make clicking less complicated let's just have it teleport you back (to the place you teleported from) 10 secs after you use it

You know you should have to craft the Portal Gun, a magic mirror, and the Cell phone to get this. However than let it display your stats

It's a cool idea, but you can already do that with a portal gun. Just put one at your base and then when you want to go back put another portal under you.
The portal gun has limited range and requires more manual work.
You know you should have to craft the Portal Gun, a magic mirror, and the Cell phone to get this. However than let it display your stats
I don't think this is necessary.
Maybe to make clicking less complicated let's just have it teleport you back (to the place you teleported from) 10 secs after you use it
It's not very complex. Theres only right and left clicking.

Back
Top Bottom