Do you like this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 17 85.0%
  • No, and I can tell you why.

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

SnailsAttack

Dungeon Spirit
Exactly what the title is, I suggest a submarine mount that could be used to travel 40-45 or so MpH underwater. It could also leap out of the water like a dolphin, soaring 15-20 blocks. It would not work in lava. It can be crafted with 20 Adamantite/Titanium bars, 35 iron bars, 25 Glass, and 100 wires.

When aiming and clicking, you can fire a torpedoes from the front that do 40 damage. They also deal blast damage.

Last edited:
I was LITERALLY about to make a thread like this. I sware you are poking through my window looking at my ideas. lol. Anyways I like this idea my only difference was that when staying stilll on the surface it would be a boat and while in sub form it would shine a REALLY bright beam of light. Weird stuff.

We all live in a yellow submarine
This would actually see some use in adventure maps if you were extremely creative. Support.

I agree with everything except for the jumping thing. That seems a little wierd for a submarine.

Maybe in the water normal enemies don't target you?

I could barely resist the urge to post that reference.
Yeah, I suppose it seems a bit odd. I just imagine it being really cool. It would also make it more useful.

It seems a little useless, since most of the time the largest body of water in the average terraria world is the ocean, and to be honest, it isn't that big. However, it would be awesome if there were some sort of portal we could unlock near end-gameish that takes us to an underwater world with new mobs and structures.. If that was added, this would be great.

Exactly what the title is, I suggest a submarine mount that could be used to travel 40-45 or so MpH underwater. It could also leap out of the water like a dolphin, soaring 15-20 blocks. It could also go in lava, and the player would not be damaged. It can be crafted with 30 Adamantite/Titanium bars, 25 Glass, and 100 wires.

Using the Adamantite/Titanium to make it is a little strange, maybe use iron/lead to make a normal one(only work in water/honey) and Adamantite/Titanium for the lava one.

Also, maybe it can attack someways, my idea is that it like the drill mount, you can't use a item inside, and left click result the attack from the submarine.

Using the Adamantite/Titanium to make it is a little strange, maybe use iron/lead to make a normal one(only work in water/honey) and Adamantite/Titanium for the lava one.
Also, maybe it can attack someways, my idea is that it like the drill mount, you can't use a item inside, and left click result the attack from the submarine.
Can you attack using this mount?
If it used iron and lead, it would be obtainable way too early on.
Support!
I guess not.

I like the idea of a simple attack, I will add it.

this ts a great idea il start working on some idea sprites right now! 100% support
wow this looks awful heres my base thing that i based it of of...
terraria sub mk1.png

and this is what i came up with...
terraria sub mk2.png

you know what... im gonna make a new one just so that it dosent make me look like im bad at bad pixel art

Like the basic idea. But the machine gun damage being based on defense seems weird, and anyway, everyone knows submarines fire torpedoes, not machine guns*. And I'm not sure about it being lava-immune by default either. Given it's made form level 3 hardmode ore, maybe this is reasonable, but if so it seems like there's a place for a lower-tier non-lavaproof submarine as well.

*Yes submarines may be armed with them, but they wouldn't use them underwater.

Like the basic idea. But the machine gun damage being based on defense seems weird, and anyway, everyone knows submarines fire torpedoes, not machine guns*. And I'm not sure about it being lava-immune by default either. Given it's made form level 3 hardmode ore, maybe this is reasonable, but if so it seems like there's a place for a lower-tier non-lavaproof submarine as well.

*Yes submarines may be armed with them, but they wouldn't use them underwater.
I'll change some things according to this. :)

Back
Top Bottom