Game Mechanics Summoner PvP :)

I was being rude on the other thread :( can you guys forgive me?

• Total voters

All Seeing Eye

Eye of Cthulhu
The title says it all O.O I don’t know how to make an intro ‘-‘

After PvP has been enabled, you would gain an invisible forcefield with a radius of 25 blocks. The focefield could only be seen if you mouse over a summoner type weapon. The forcefield limits the range that minions can chase other players, turret minions however are unaffected.

Minions will attack a player depending on a situation.

1. If you have no party

-and you attack a player that doesn’t have a party, you will gain a /rage buff/.
-and you attack a player that has a party, you will gain a /[color] party buff/ and this would have all your minions attack the players of the same party

2. If you have a party

-and you attack a player that doesn’t have a party you will gain a /rage buff/
-and other player(s) that are in the opposing party go near you, the minions will attack the player(s)

Buffs mentioned earlier
You can only get these buffs if you have a minion.

/rage buff/The buff you get when you hit a player has no party. Minions will try to attack the player you attacked. Buff last until 5 seconds and can be refreshed by hitting the player again.

/[color] party buff]/
The buff you get when you hit a player that has a party. Minions will try to attack the players of the same party. Buff lasts until 10 seconds and can be refreshed by hitting another player of the same party color

Additional info:

Minions Prioritize Players more than monsters and bosses

Only 3 minions may attack the same player and there should be at least 1 minion that would attack each player in the forcefield. Turret minions are not affected
with this rule

As you may have read, some of the words and numbers are underlined, this is because... I have no idea on balancing J and I don’t really know what to call an invisible circle :S so feel free to add your suggestions.

Reactions: Azu
My head is running math right now. and i don't think I can find a solution. Can you help me with this one?
You had said:
/[color] party buff]/
The buff you get when you hit a player that has a party. Minions will try to attack the players of the same party. Buff lasts until 10 seconds and can be refreshed by hitting another player of the same party color
Say there is 5 teams. I want to take out yellow. If i just shoot yellow, won't my minions only target yellow?

Back
Top Bottom