Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don't like any of them.

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • They're okay...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DarthCryo04

Terrarian
Welcome to my third suggestion! The majority of this thread will be focused on 'summoner activity', implementing a number of new weapon types.

Possessing Weapons: (These will need some balancing, so if somebody could help with that, it would be great)

Red Stamp
Found in wooden chests on surface
When attacking, the weapon shoots a ghost of the item, which will look like one of those old fashioned seal-type stamps. When it hits an enemy with less than 100 health and 20 contact damage, it will gain a debuff, Stamped!, which causes the affected mob to fight for you either until they have either dealt 40 damage or have killed an enemy, or going 10 seconds without doing damage. The mob's stats would be decreased by 5%, but AI will not change. Max 2 mobs Stamped! at a time.
5 contact damage
Average Speed

Will be adding more over time, this weapon is more of a 'General Basis of the weapon type' rather than a real suggestion.

Minibosses:

Mutant Snow Flinx
Health: 2000
Contact Damage: 40
Snowballs: 20
AI: Like a slime but will jump erratically and more often, occasionally shooting barrages of snowballs.
Appearance: Same size as a mother slime, a green tinge to the edge of the spikes on its back. It's nose is longer and has ice spikes stuck to the end of it.
Drops: 1 Gold Coin, Chemical T 1-2 100%, Frosty Fur 5%

Chemical T
Tooltip: Who did this...
Usage: Material (Coming soon)

Frosty Fur
Summons a pet snow Flinx

So that's it for today. I appreciate any feedback, constructive only please!

Back
Top Bottom