Super build Thread!

meowface

Terrarian
All of my builds in one! Enjoy!

Click the link below to see the finished version of the underground house above. As always, leave some suggestions in the comments!

Terraria house!.png

House.png

Simple House.png

Hobit house!.png

Hobit house Update!.png

Simple Ocean House.png

Underground House WIP.png

Capture 2016-01-09 12_32_49.png

terraria underground house!.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it's general structure a lot, but the blocks could be better. First, add some round windows in the hallway and sitting area. Second, try adding some painted ebonwood columns. Third, spice up the lighting a bit from torches. Fourth, try and have a separate material for the floors. Also, this is the kind of place that would really benefit from steampunk furniture, perhaps painted orange. That's all the critique I have for now.

Thanks, I'll try to work on it, hopefully gonna make an update soon! Other wise, thanks for the feedback!

Well you could always put all of your build into ONE thread, instead of posting more. My alerts are spamming....(I sub'd to this forums)
You could use some more different wall and block combinations, just plain wood is lame.

These all look pretty nice, but why create a separate thread for every single build? Wouldn't it be better to just put them all on one thread?

Well... We have a slight problem... I was in TEdit and forgot to save... SO It kinda dissapeared. But don't worry, IM still making more!
Also, what kind of walls do you suggest?

@meowface, while for significant projects or themes, its acceptable to have separate threads, you are just posting single images of houses, and you made six different threads for them . . . two of the threads are even dedicated to the SAME build, which you updated some. Please do NOT make new threads for minor updates on builds . . . use the same thread.

For now, I've combined all of the threads into one. This is really much more fitting for the sort of images you are sharing. If you like, I can also merge each post into the first post, which would, in my opinion, be much more presentable and enjoyable for people to look at.

I've also named this thread "meowface's houses". If you would prefer a different title, or need my help with anything, just ping me by typing @Leinfors in your post here, or you can PM me.

@meowface, while for significant projects or themes, its acceptable to have separate threads, you are just posting single images of houses, and you made six different threads for them . . . two of the threads are even dedicated to the SAME build, which you updated some. Please do NOT make new threads for minor updates on builds . . . use the same thread.

For now, I've combined all of the threads into one. This is really much more fitting for the sort of images you are sharing. If you like, I can also merge each post into the first post, which would, in my opinion, be much more presentable and enjoyable for people to look at.

I've also named this thread "meowface's houses". If you would prefer a different title, or need my help with anything, just ping me by typing @Leinfors in your post here, or you can PM me.

Thanks! I really appreciate it. I'm sorry for posting them all seperate, next time Ill just make one HUGE thread for all my builds. Thanks again!

A small Hobit house I made when I was bored. (The other one I made apparently decided to disappear and I cant find it)
Capture 2016-01-09 12_32_49.png

Also, as you can tell there is a blood moon. I hate Blood moons...

@meowface, I merged these threads together to undo all of the redundant threads you made. Making another one is going directly against what I was asking you not to do. Please stop making new threads for this. If you need help formatting the current one, ask, but do not make another thread like this.

@meowface, I merged these threads together to undo all of the redundant threads you made. Making another one is going directly against what I was asking you not to do. Please stop making new threads for this. If you need help formatting the current one, ask, but do not make another thread like this.
Ok, thanks! I Hadn't seen the other one you made, so sorry about that. I hope you accept my apology. otherwise, Please enjoy my builds!

Back
Top Bottom