TCF Emotes Suggestion Thread

SzGamer227

Spazmatism
This was originally a petition to add new pair of emotes (
Guide -_-.png
Dryad -_-.png
) but now that they've been made official, (Thanks, Loki!) I'm changing this thread into a general emotes suggestion thread. Welcome!

When posting here, keep this in mind: You can casually suggest an emote if you want to, but they only have a real chance of being added if you have provided images for them to use. You can ask an artist to do them for you, but just remember that they aren't obliged to do so.

Now for a few words by Loki, our community manager.
For now, we would be looking mostly at new expressions (you must have both a guide and dryad for it to be eligible) and will be quite selective in doing so.

Additional "other" - like the nurse for example - will also be selectively done.
We will consider sprites given - but they must fit the style and include a guide&dryad or be another Terraria-related sprite (see nurse).

That won't guarantee it will be added (we are going to be very selective), but it is a requirement for consideration.
Above all, just have fun suggesting possible new emotes, and see where we can go with this!

Official new emotes that originated in this thread

Straight face, by me (@SzGamer227): -_- %-_-

Sigh, by @Zoomo: :sigh: %:sigh:

A set of Nurse, Merchant, Steampunker, and Pirate emotes by @Jestex:
:nurse:&-_-:nursesmile::nursegrin::nursewink::nursecrying::nursesad::nursemad::nurseconfused::nursecool::nursetongue::nurseeek::nursepassionate::nurserolleyes::nursewhat::nursesigh:
:merchantindifferent:$-_-:merchantsmile::merchanthappy::merchantgrin::merchantwink::merchantcry::merchantsad::merchantmad::merchantconfused::merchantcool::merchanttongue::merchanteek::merchantpassionate::merchantrolleyes::merchantwhat::merchantnaughty::merchantsigh:

We're not aiming to create an overwhelming wall of emotes, but there is still room left for reasonable emotes to be added, especially in the Miscellaneous section. With that said, lets see if we can expand this list more, and have fun while we're at it!

Go here if you want to support our greatest contributor, @Jestex!

Last edited:
@Loki: Where are we at on making this a thing? I haven't heard anything since you posted last.

Didn't get a response directly, but that's possibly because we were discussing this amongst adding a few others (balancing getting some new ones without going overboard into "list of 9000 emoticons" land. Still in stay tuned status, not forgotten - trust me. :)

Didn't get a response directly, but that's possibly because we were discussing this amongst adding a few others (balancing getting some new ones without going overboard into "list of 9000 emoticons" land. Still in stay tuned status, not forgotten - trust me. :)
What is wrong with 9000 emoticons?
It will be the new Twitch.tv!

Back
Top Bottom