Pixel Art Template Sprites

Everybody

Terrarian
So, as we all know, there are certain things in the game. Sometimes, people wanna make an emblem, sometimes people wanna make a scroll. However, it is a pain to have to remake the actual scroll into a blank template. So, this is what this thread is here for. The templates for certain things and what not. If you feel like there should be a template for something, and it's reasonable, then I'll try my best to make it! Also, note: Weapons don't really have templates (most, anyway). Now, shall we get to the templates?

Template Sprites

Terraria Player Base.png
Template Player Base
Template Dye.png
Template Dye
Hair Dye Template.png
Hair Dye Template
Blank Emblem.png
Template Emblem
Template Scroll.png
Template Scroll
Buff[1].png
Template Buff
Template Debuff.png
Template Debuff
Buff[3].png
Template FlaskBuff
Spell_Tome.png
Template Spell Tome
Shield Template.png
Shield Template 2.png
Shield Template 3.png
Shield Template 4.png
Template Shields
Statue Base.png
Statue Base
Potion 1 Base.png
Potion 2 Base.png
Potion 3 Base.png
Potion 4 Base.png
Potion 5 Base.png
Potion 6 Base.png
Potion 7 Base.png
Potion 8 Base.png
Potion 9 Base.png
Potion 10 Base.png
Potion 11 Base.png
Potion 12 Base.png
Potion 13 Base.png
Potion 14 Base.png
Potion 15 Base.png
Potion 16 Base.png
Potion 17 Base.png
Potion 18 Base.png
Potion 19 Base.png
Potion 20 Base.png
Potion 21 Base.png
Potion 22 Base.png
Potion Base 23.png
Potion 24 Base.png
Potion 25 Base.png
Potion Bases
Iron_Broadsword.png
Iron_Shortsword.png
Iron_Bow.png
Iron_Pickaxe.png
General Early-Ore Weapons
Iron_Bar - Copy - Copy.png
Bar/Ingot

Template Frames
Skin_Body.png
Skin_Arm.png
Skin_Legs.png
Player Frames

Armor Color Pallets

Mining Armor.png
Mining Armor
Wooden Armor.png
Wooden Armor
Rich Mahogany Armor.png
Rich Mahogany Armor
Boreal Wood Armor.png
Boreal Armor
Palm Wood Armor.png
Palm Wood Armor
Ebonwood Armor.png
Ebonwood Armor
Shadewood Armor.png
Shadewood Armor
Pearlwood Armor.png
Pearlwood Armor
Eskimo Armor.png
Eskimo Armor
Angler Armor.png
Angler Armor
Cactus Armor.png
Cactus Armor
Pumpkin Armor.png
Pumpkin Armor
Copper Armor.png
Copper Armor
Tin Armor.png
Tin Armor
Iron Armor.png
Iron Armor
Lead Armor.png
Lead Armor
Silver Armor.png
Silver Armor
Tungsten Armor.png
Tungsten Armor
Golden Armor.png
Gold Armor
Platinum Armor.png
Platinum Armor
Meteor Armor.png
Meteor Armor
Ancient Cobalt Armor.png
Ancient Cobalt Armor
Bee Armor.png
Bee Armor
Jungle Armor.png
Jungle Armor
Necro Armor.png
Necro Armor
Shadow Armor.png
Shadow Armor
Crimson Armor.png
Crimson Armor
Molten Armor.png
Molten Armor
Cobalt Armor.png
Cobalt Armor
Mythril Armor.png
Mythril Armor
Adamantite Armor.png
Adamantite Armor
Palladium Armor.png
Palladium Armor
Orichalcum Armor.png
Orichalcum Armor
Titanium Armor.png
Titanium Armor
Spider Armor.png
Spider Armor
Frost Armor.png
Frost Armor
Hallowed Armor.png
Hallowed Armor
Chlorophyte Armor.png
Chlorophyte Armor
Turtle Armor.png
Turtle Armor
Tiki Armor.png
Tiki Armor
Beetle Armor.png
Beetle Armor
Shroomite Armor.png
Shroomite Armor
Spectre Armor.png
Spectre Armor
Spooky Armor.png
Spooky Armor

Just remember: There are more to add, I just don't know what templates to add right now. Also, @Charmander27 and @Ghostar, do you both think you might be able to pin this? So people who need templates (there's more to come, just don't know what right now) can always see this? And for you kids at the bottom of this post, do realize you can give me certain suggestions for templates! Peace Out!

Last edited:
This could service a ton of new spriters greatly. I would suggest limiting the ones you make, though. Since beginners would become more dependent on these bases, thus small improvement is to be made.

Just to let you know, when you tag someone in an edit, I don't believe they get an alert for it. That might be why it isn't pinned.

Also, I think Sir Cutswood is trying to say that all sprites will begin to look similar, as they will just use these templates every time.

Last but not least, I do have something to suggest; a slime template.

Just to let you know, when you tag someone in an edit, I don't believe they get an alert for it. That might be why it isn't pinned.

Also, I think Sir Cutswood is trying to say that all sprites will begin to look similar, as they will just use these templates every time.

Last but not least, I do have something to suggest; a slime template.

A Slime Template? Sure... I can do multiple sizes as soon as I'm done with a bit of coding...
Also, the templates I put up require you to "fill in a blank space". The Scroll, just recoloring it? I mean sure, you can do that, but whatever you put in the middle is probably going to be unique. And potions? There are 25 different bases, and lots of different colors. Buff/Debuff? Same boat as the scroll. Spelltome Is in that same boat as well. And Emblems. The Template Player base is for armors, which are probably going to be VERY Unique. The Dye? I mean, I guess you might be right there.

A Slime Template? Sure... I can do multiple sizes as soon as I'm done with a bit of coding...
Also, the templates I put up require you to "fill in a blank space". The Scroll, just recoloring it? I mean sure, you can do that, but whatever you put in the middle is probably going to be unique. And potions? There are 25 different bases, and lots of different colors. Buff/Debuff? Same boat as the scroll. Spelltome Is in that same boat as well. And Emblems. The Template Player base is for armors, which are probably going to be VERY Unique. The Dye? I mean, I guess you might be right there.
I'm not saying that it's bad or that everybody will use it. If I were to start spriting, I'd use this. As long as people just don't get extremely lazy with their spriting.

Back
Top Bottom