tModLoader Terius

Nogotogon

Empress of Light
Hello, Everybody! This is a mod I a long time ago was working on but I got bored of it, my friend recently gave me some inspiration and I started working on it again and found out my mod had 929 downloads! That really gave me some motivation and after a weekend of work I updated it and after 24 hours I had 135 people update it, but anyway I am rambling too much time to move on to the mod.
This mod is inspired by my want to create video games as a career, and another mod, Story of a Red Cloud, it no longer exists and that makes me sad. This mod is meant to be a full Terraria mod. The mod is still early in development. Here is what currently exists:
Souls.png

Souls: There currently exists one for each boss, They do now drop for each boss.
True Swords.png

True Swords: There is a true sword for every ore.
Hero's Sword 1.png

Hero's Sword 2.png

Hero's Sword 3.png

Hero's Sword: A legendary sword, made out of all the true swords.

There is a lot to come and I plan on making some other ways to see what is in the mod.
If you have any ideas for the mod, or bugs, or anything else you simply feel like telling me, Please do tell me in the down below.

Special Thanks to Al0n37 (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd51TwsyMeAkZjWYkJp-cKQ) For making some Awesome YouTube tutorials, without them I would not have made my mod
Also to DarkLordofTheSith for giving me a lot of great ideas for the mod

-*v.0.0.5 - Added magic items with all of the metals
- Added True Copper Staff and True Titanium Staff
- Added Sonic Wave Cannon
- Revised: BoomCannon, GoldenStaff (Changed name to Midas Staff)
- Removed Whirlwind Scythe
- Various Bug fixes

-*v.0.0.4 - Finished Hero's Sword,
- Fixed some bugs
- Incorporated Golden staff, and heroic soul
-* v0.0.2 - Fixed boss souls drops
You know the terraria code? Want to help with the coding? Just send me a message

Attachments

• Teriusv005.zip
    203.6 KB · Views: 1,406
Last edited:
Nice! Will definitely download this and test it.
Though, will you be making true versions for each of the class items and make stuff like 'Hero's Staff' or 'Hero's Bow/Gun'? Though it would be harder to locate the class items to choose..

Last edited:
Nice! Will definitely download this and test it.
Though, will you be making true versions for each of the class items and make stuff like 'Hero's Staff' or 'Hero's Bow/Gun'? Though it would be harder to locate the class items to choose..
Yes I do intend on doing that sort of thing, I was thinking it could be a bow so i could effectively do the same thing with the bows, for the magic damage and summon, i am not quite sure, i think i could make a staff set out of the metals that take fallen stars Similar to the gem staffs, also something very similar for summoning damage.
Thank you for the suggestions.
Interesting. Truly Interesting. ;)
Glad you think so :D

Last edited:
Is each eater of worlds segment meant to drop a soul?
Yes. Each segment is meant to drop a soul, so does both of the twins, I so far have not found a way to make it where it drops from the boss being beaten, But I do know the Eater of Worlds has 50 segments and I am keeping that in mind when making the recipes.

Last edited:
Updated:
Updated the mod to make bosses drop their respective souls.
Next coming:
A way to get the hero shards, pre-hard mode any suggestions on how to make that?
True other class items. (DarkLordofTheSith)
And boss items with their souls.

Last edited:
Hmm, just noticed this..
Hero shards? Perhaps like.. A smaller, different-named Mothron in the bloodmoon that drops the Hero Shards, if I'm correct with their meaning?

Hmm, just noticed this..
Hero shards? Perhaps like.. A smaller, different-named Mothron in the bloodmoon that drops the Hero Shards, if I'm correct with their meaning?
Actually, I really like that idea, but also what if I added some "Fallen Knights" Into the bloodmoon instead that drop it, what I was going to do if I didn't find another way was have it be dropped from bosses at like 10% or something like that
And yes they are a fragment from the broken hero sword, it's like a tiny version with much less power

Last edited:
I am gonna be up front, I am very biased towards Notogon. <.<
BUT I am a trustworthy person, so I will not pull punches.

I intend to do a mod spotlight on my channel. Now, I have not done one of those before. But I will get one done today most likely, and update it ever major update or two.

>be me
>finally get Hero's Sword
>10 damage
>bigger disappointment than the Sombra ARG
>actually try it out
>BEAMS FOR DAYS
>this was a good decision

Support.

Actually I really like that idea, but also what if i added some "Fallen Knights" Into the bloodmoon instead that drop it, what i was going to do if i didn't find another way was have it be dropped from bosses at like 10% or something like that
And yes they are a fragment from the broken hero sword, its like a tiny version with much less power
Still sounds good. Also, as a suggestion for how to make Broken Hero Sword-Esque crafting materials.. What if a new, upgraded version of the Fallen Knight called the Revived Knight spawned during the Solar Eclipse and dropped 'Heroic Essence' which is kinda like a soul? And you could combine this essence with all of the gems and a fallen star to make a Gem-Star for true mage weapons, and then all ores that are available to you at Solar Eclipse, so capping at like chlorophyte, plus a silver bullet, making an Elemental Bullet. Have no ideas for the summoner though.

Still sounds good. Also, as a suggestion for how to make Broken Hero Sword-Esque crafting materials.. What if a new, upgraded version of the Fallen Knight called the Revived Knight spawned during the Solar Eclipse and dropped 'Heroic Essence' which is kinda like a soul? And you could combine this essence with all of the gems and a fallen star to make a Gem-Star for true mage weapons, and then all ores that are available to you at Solar Eclipse, so capping at like chlorophyte, plus a silver bullet, making an Elemental Bullet. Have no ideas for the summoner though.
I am really happy for the enthusiasm (support?) For my mod, and that idea is really cool and summoning items are too much like the mage items, [IDEA!] I could have the summons basically have the summons summon soldiers wearing the gear for that metal.

I am gonna be up front, I am very biased towards Notogon. <.<
BUT I am a trustworthy person, so I will not pull punches.

I intend to do a mod spotlight on my channel. Now, I have not done one of those before. But I will get one done today most likely, and update it ever major update or two.
Happy for the videos : D
[doublepost=1476913198,1476913018][/doublepost]
>be me
>finally get Hero's Sword
>10 damage
>bigger disappointment than the Sombra ARG
>actually try it out
>BEAMS FOR DAYS
>this was a good decision

Support.
Ha Ha, thank you, I really wanted it to look not awesome because terraria weapons always look super over the top but I wanted it to shoot out an awesome beam of swords. I plan on adding a it-terrablade fusion for end game

Last edited:
I am really happy for the enthusiasm (support?) For my mod, and that idea is really cool and summoning items are too much like the mage items, [IDEA!] I could have the summons basically have the summons summon soldiers wearing the gear for that metal.
Ooo, yeah. Actually thought about my Gem-Star idea, instead of a fallen star it could be a mana crystal, and it's called 'Elemental Crystal' instead, to keep that whole name running. Perhaps some special slimes that spawn in some of the biomes and drop materials + heroic essence to make an 'Elemental Voodoo Doll' or something for the summoner material?

Ooo, yeah. Actually thought about my Gem-Star idea, instead of a fallen star it could be a mana crystal, and it's called 'Elemental Crystal' instead, to keep that whole name running. Perhaps some special slimes that spawn in some of the biomes and drop materials + heroic essence to make an 'Elemental Voodoo Doll' or something for the summoner material?
So maybe instead of the hero's shard it can be the 'heroic soul' witch could be dropped from bosses and bloodmoon/solar eclipse. The hero's shard can be a dropped item from bloodmoon creatures (but much more common in the solar eclipse) and all of the broken hero things can be crafted with the hero shards (maybe something other than the broken hero sword for the melee damage 'hero's hilt?' so then people can't get the true nights bane early) and for the different damage types I can have 'hero's string' 'hero's crystal' and 'hero's portal' (I think voodoo doll feels more like a boss summoning item) for summoning? I really like the idea of elemental things but I do not feel they are appropriate for the hero's weapons.
Again I do thank you for helping the mod, it really makes me happy that a person on the internet that I don't know is willing to back me.

So maybe instead of the hero's shard it can be the 'heroic soul' witch could be dropped from bosses and bloodmoon/solar eclipse. The hero's shard can be a dropped item from bloodmoon creatures (but much more common in the solar eclipse) and all of the broken hero things can be crafted with them (maybe something other than the broken hero sword for the melee damage 'hero's hilt?' so then people can't get the true nights bane early) and for the different damage types I can have 'hero's string' 'hero's crystal' and 'hero's portal' for summoning? I really like the idea of elemental things but I do not feel they are appropriate for the hero's weapons.
Again I do thank you for helping the mod, it really makes me happy that a person on the internet that I don't know is willing to back me.
Hmm, that does work, actually! The elemental things were just my attempt at trying to name them, I had no real idea what to call them. But yeah, of course, this is an idea of a mod that I kind of enjoy with all the true and hero stuff. I really like the whole crafting tree part of Terraria. Possibly to make the magic weapons and summon weapons easier, you can add ore staffs for both types?

Hmm, that does work, actually! The elemental things were just my attempt at trying to name them, I had no real idea what to call them. But yeah, of course, this is an idea of a mod that I kind of enjoy with all the true and hero stuff. I really like the whole crafting tree part of Terraria. Possibly to make the magic weapons and summon weapons easier, you can add ore staffs for both types?
Yeah instead of gem I could make it ores, slightly less than for swords and bows because they would both have let's say right now 3 fallen stars, or maybe just bars. I am going to sleep on all these ideas and work on the mod tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Updated
-Fixed hero sword.
-Two crafting recipes.
-Added golden staff.
-Added Heroic Soul.
Next coming:
-True hero crafting items.
-True other class items. (DarkLordofTheSith)
-And boss items with their souls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom