Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a bug!, if you put a teleporter in any floor, and you put any statue up there, and break the teleporter, the statue can fly xDDD (1.3)

Hey I found out my issue, I opted in, but because you had to quit steam first to see terraria in linux, I messed arround with that toggle a bit, then reset steam, trying to install it, it installed nothing, going back into preferences the opt-in option showed as opt-out, I switched it back to opt-in and it installed!
Hope thats the same problem with you so you can fix and play! :3
Can confirm, it had me opted out for some reason. All is well now!

Does anyone know where the config, worlds and character files are located for this mac version? They don't seem to be located in My Games (as is the case when using the windows version with a wrapper).
For Linux they are in ~/My Games/Terraria (/home/<user>/My Games/Terraria)
For Mac it's <user>/My Games/Terraria

I personally don't own a Mac or Linux platform, but thank you for all the hard work you've done to provide other users this free service. You didn't have to, but you did. <3

You guys are the best.

You can TRY installing dnsmasq if you know how but I don't recommend this for unskilled users.
You can also try changing the download server to something more local in steam settings.
I've compiled custom Linux kernels a few times. :dryadsmile: Still I'll probably try the latter option. Thanks for the advice!

I personally don't own a Mac or Linux platform, but thank you for all the hard work you've done to provide other users this free service. You didn't have to, but you did. <3

You guys are the best.

Well TBF its not free if Linux gamers paid knowing it was coming to linux and future linux gamers will pay and same with Mac :p
Though thats not dismissing that they've done alot of great work and there upgrade patches are amazing especially since you pay nothing extra ontop of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom