Terraria & Chivalry Cross-over Fan Art Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
Put down your pick axes and pick up your paintbrushes! Terraria and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare are colliding worlds in a special cross-over fan art contest. We've noticed a lot of shared players between Chivalry and Terraria, as well as shared passion for creativity and the spirit of play in both communities. We are looking forward to seeing some amazing new creations and hope that the two communities will enjoy the collaboration! Check out the details below.

Haven't played Chivalry? It is a fast-paced medieval first person slasher with a focus on multiplayer battles. Learn more about an engaging game with a great community:

chiv.jpg

kdcROYP.png

Deadline: March 31, 2016 (11:59 PM PT)

What to enter:
Your best original, visual art that combines the worlds of Chivalry’s medieval battlefields and Terraria’s epic fantasy sandbox. The overall theme is “Chivalry x Terraria”, so your art should, in some way, combine recognizable key elements from both games (gameplay features, art style, lore, etc).

General Rules
1. Every user is allowed to submit only one entry.
2. No stealing another person's work. If you are found guilty of this your entry will be removed.
3. You may edit your post to switch your current submission with another as much as you want, but the contest section will be locked on March 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM PST, and you will be stuck with the entry on your post.
4. Steam content and TCF rules still apply, and excessive profanity or inappropriate content will not be suitable for consideration.

What not to enter:
  • Screenshots, edited or otherwise. Exception: if it’s a screenshot of something you have created yourself in-game.
  • Non-visual art (e.g music, poems, strange odors, etc) S
  • Video
  • Art consisting of elements from games other than Chivalry and Terraria
divider.png
Entry Process:

There are two ways to enter.
  1. Submit your original artwork to the Chivalry Steam Community’s artwork panel and tag it as “Chivalry x Terraria”
  2. Submit your post to the Terraria forum, in the official contest submission thread (Please, no posting to "reserve" a spot as order of submission isn't considered)

Entries are only required to be submitted to one of the above options, but posting in both will not be penalized.
Entries submitted after the March 31 deadline will not be accepted.
Entries will be judged by Torn Banner Studios and Re-Logic based on creativity, presentation and representation of the Chivalry x Terraria theme.

kdcROYP.png

Grand Prizes

1st:
● $200 Steam wallet
● 5 Chivalry Complete Edition keys
● All Chivalry cosmetic in-game weapons + armor released so far
● 5 Terraria Steam keys

2nd:
● $100 Steam wallet
● 2 Chivalry Complete Edition keys
● 2 Terraria Steam keys

3rd:
● $50 Steam wallet
● 1 Chivalry Complete Edition key
● 1 Terraria Steam key

divider.png

If you have any questions about the rules and entry process, send an email to [email protected]

We look forward to your entries!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think what they are looking for is more in the line of drawings/paintings, not Photoshopped images.

The Terraria logo certainly isn't your original creation.
Yeah, I just figured I can merge together a few pictures, do a bit of editing and bam, but I guess not.

i see Chivalry has lots of gore content and i thought it'd be a good idea to incorporate it into my entry, but would it be against the rules if i did so?

You've noticed a lot of shared players because pretty much everybody on Steam owns a copy of both. Doesn't mean they actually play them, bloody hell...

This came out of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom