3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might get this after Christmas. I know that the 3DS probably isn't powerful enough to run 1.3, but would it run on the New 3DS?

does the 3DS version have the mobile content by chance? Cause I got the holiday bauble item which I thought was only from the mobile version.

I bought, and I've been with a bug report. I was breaking a tombstone and the door was away, when I broke it and the door were destroyed.

hey i got a bug! i made several houses for my npcs and as usual i stack the houses in layers so the building is more compact and i can`t use the second floor!!! i think its because it registers the house below as the same one. any solutions? thaaanks :) (to be more precise: i tell te game i want the guide in the down tight room, and it lets me, i tell the game i want to use the secod floor and it lets me fine, but when the guide is in the second floor in the first one it tells me that the guide is living there. also no mater where is the guide no one else moves in although having the message of "npc wants to settle down")
12366652_1510267925933690_1927415756_n.jpg

Uhm, a question, in 3DS terraria, is the thread for the hero's clothes craftable with jungle seeds like on PC? (Since it has the original outfits due to it being on a nintendo platform.) Or does it still have the console/mobile recipe of mushroom grass seeds?

Thinking of making my outfit for my 3DS character a bit like the sword master suit from triforce heroes. (Hero's Hat, Gold Chainmail, Gold Greaves)

Also it seems all fishing rods have 1% fishing power?, and bait doesnt have any bait power.

As for tax, well, that has nothing to do with Nintendo or Relogic, and none of that money is going their way either, so any game would have the same. But from what I'm reading, sales tax in Canada is only 5%, so I'm not sure how you got $34.
Yeah I know i'm just a bit salty. We have 13% sales tax here.

wow just when i posted i went back to playing, i tried moving the guide around several houses and suddenly the merchant moved in... and another guide!!!! what?? why??
12357968_1510274552599694_2092235007_n.jpg

just bought this. I have a cold, I'm too excited for the other update on Vita to get released so this will tide me over til then. bout to take a shower, get comfy clothes on and jam some 3DS Terraria

Yeah, thats 1.2.4.
While fishing, minecarts and Duke were all introduced in PC 1.2.4, I think what the current 3DS content contains is 1.2.0 equivalent, with the addition of minecarts and the fishing mechanic. I don't think Duke is on the 3DS (yet).

While fishing, minecarts and Duke were all introduced in PC 1.2.4, I think what the current 3DS content contains is 1.2.0 equivalent, with the addition of minecarts and the fishing mechanic. I don't think Duke is on the 3DS (yet).
So it could be a mix between different versions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom