Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Meh...

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nope. Hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TL;DW (too lazy, didn't watch)

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
Well...there goes the mental image a cute little parrot...Anyway, I'm actually pretty impressed. The skeletron was pretty cool, I liked how you made him. The mimic was very nice, never seen anything like that before.
index.php

May I ask... What is wrath? If it doesnt involve Minecraft Command Blocks I can't really help, I know very little about actual computer programming... lol
Wrath is a minecraft adventure map I've been working on for a long time.
It features an in-depth story with lots of lore, side quests, unique weapons and armor, giant bosses...the whole package basically.
My big problem with Wrath(not counting the setbacks, such as corrupted files...)isn't the building, but the redstone.

I started with minecraft too. Yup. When I first saw this I thought it was a complaint about the terraria mod for minecraft. But now that I have read the thread (hehe, that rhymes), I understand. You did a very good job on this, I could never go through all the extensive typing to program all of that. Great job dude. :D

Welp. That mimic thing kinda had a derpy moment in it. I can't believe I didn't think of this. The mimic enemy was wearing a chest-head. But as it turns out, I can actually make it wear a REAL CHEST. And it looks way better.
View attachment 53268
I considered redoing the whole video... But it's fine to advertise this pic instead. Maybe if I feature it in a future vid I can show it off :D

how did you get the chest head anyway? i've seen lots of people use that, but i don't know how to get it.

A while ago, I actually made a Terraria in Minecraft map! If I can find the save (I think I may have deleted it) would you like to work together to make a Terraria in Minecraft map? Mana, Health, and everything?

Mana might be kinda hard... But if you want me to help out a bit i could probably do something :D Right now (actually at this very moment) I'm working on building an armor set bonus system. So... I mean, if that can be any use then sure
I might be able to try to set up the mana system, maybe even an EOC boss fight.

Actually I just now thought of how to do mana. But EOC... That seems hard, considering ghasts where already taken by Skeletron. If you know how to do it, by all means try it, but right now I've got no ideas...
At first I was considering using blocks, but that wouldn't work well would it? XD Mana could use the scoreboard system and it going down by you using certain weapons?

I remember seeing the Tim AI vid at some point. Quite dope to see what cool stuffs you can do with command blocks. +1 for breaking games with creativity and +2 for Terraria.

MC is getting really boring...
REALLY boring.
(Unless explosions.)
But otherwise, I have seen all the videos.
No rating.

What would be nice to see would be thrown grenades (basically snowballs/eggs that summon a firework with firework effects burst, trail, yellow fading to black and 0 flight time, and a harming potion). You could also do a rainbow grenade (7 different color large balls) with more damage and maybe a homing capacity (hard as :red: though but you could actually make meowmere with that).

Grenades are easy. Just need a single command block.

As for homing, I don't know how to do that but I know it is in fact possible, seen a few vids of it.
Probably something with adjusting the direction (aka deleting and recreating a projectile with changed directions) every x seconds

Back
Top Bottom