rC8WVfG.jpg

sEdXbY0.jpg

azPsowD.jpg

gDgbyks.jpg

Master Thread/Group 1
Group 2
Group 3
Monsters
A long while back, TO got hacked really badly, and there was some pretty awesome emergency stuff from the community. On one of the threads I said I'd honour some of them with Sims 3 cameos, since my thread there was in full swing. This is the story of those people as characters in the same world as the Terraria NPCs and monsters, you might see these guys in the background of the other threads, and those characters in the background of these pictures. Originally they were only going to be background characters, but as they turned out to be hilarious characters in their own right, they became a permanent fixture. This is, above all, a "thank you" to them, but it's also a pretty popular story in its own right. Just say "Infiltration Scene" and you'll probably get a few people sniggering ;]

@Cenx and @Loki were based off @Suweeka 's artwork, @Blu was based off two pieces of art she requested me to Simify, and @Mr. Mystery was based off several seperate pieces of artwork from varying people, along with his own feedback.

Further cameos might happen, but probably only as a one-off thing, the world of Dragon Valley is full to bursting and I still have more people to add! Even then, a cameo would have to be humanoid and possible to recreate, so if you don't fit that criteria, you wont ever be more than a text reference :p

And with that, lets get this started.

crash-png.101292

Terraria online?
BgX25ac.png

More like Terraria community forums!
rofl-png.101298

This is pretty accurate. I do fully intend to have the Terrarian Times sold in stores.

RGWFzcp.jpg

Thats better. After skilling everyone up via cheats (I dont intend to play you guys much, your supposed to be a background part of the Terrarian's world afterall) Loki and Blu demonstrate martial arts powers. Loki is level 10, because hes friggin old (and wise.) ;] Blue isnt too far behind, she needs it for her Super Hero/Secret Agent job.

LpL9ruF.jpg

Mr Mystery and Cenx

2Nc6wh1.jpg

Mystery is gripping his hat tightly as he does his pose. I can imagine Loki there looking at him about to say "You have much to learn, young one" These two should totally be a Student/Mentor pair.

Hy8LOOI.jpg

I am Loki, Destroyer of Spambots! Vanquisher of Trolls!

ee5buTX.jpg

I think she just hacked her stats in ;]

Wii01R8.jpg

Mystery initiates Awesome Mode while Cenx sends to a text to a certain...lookalike...in town..

eslKkU3.jpg

I couldnt NOT take a picture of this. Cenx is daydreaming of sparkling gems xD

OmZRsNP.jpg

This is totally not a personal reference, oh no. Not at all.

RB5lPaU.jpg

Apparantly Cenx likes to meditate when left alone.

EbW9Q3D.jpg

I guess old men need their rest? ;]

PTbBl47.jpg

I guess he finds these three jamming to be rather peaceful.

Last edited:
A day in the life of TCF

...not to mention Loki, Cenx and Blu.
ghQbtbx.jpg

Blu broke the shower the very first time it was used :/ She takes responsibility and fixs it up.....under the watchful eye of Cenx

4Ih3V8U.jpg

These two are having a secret video game bragfest behind the chicken coop.

lPhmDy6.jpg

Well, uh, they are attracted to each other. Awkward.

OpuYftd.jpg

Why is there a foal outside the house thinking of Cenx negatively? WHAT DID SHE DO THIS TIME?

JOlxv2c.jpg

The only place one would find Mystery of course, in the study.

8Si8mNo.jpg

Loki is on breakfast duty. Waffles for everyone! LOTS of waffles.

LvRGkos.jpg

Cenx cuts it a bit close with that plate.

p0LDgEH.jpg

You have no idea how hard it is to get sims to eat together in TS3. It was simple in TS2, but in this...

RyWi884.jpg

Mystery learns from his mentor over breakfast.

IJlQCnf.jpg

See, the game refused to make her tuck her chair in and et at the table properly.

Gq6MbtJ.jpg

She can still converse with the others though, fortunately

jpgfuwt.jpg

"This chair is WAY too tall"

OgeRPqp.jpg

"Crap, I got my arm stuck beween the chair! Help!"

Loki also ACTUALLY waited for the rest to finish before getting up. This pretty much NEVER happens in the game, people dont wait for the rest to finish, ever.

YSGGCSm.jpg

Cenx is fascinated by the crumbs

aeeRAnj.jpg

Really Blu? Theres a sink in the kitchen you know!

j8gPBDx.jpg

Oh dear god, is anyone NOT attracted to Cenx?

UxN5alP.jpg

sOavsTh.jpg

qAlHm8m.jpg

VWx5k4M.jpg

Loki telling weird jokes to Blu.

KMAA3Mj.jpg

Its official. Cenx attracts everybody.

9xPqe9z.jpg

Blue decides its time to go on a rant about things. Starting with desks. Those evil desks, all of them are bastards

zfXK4Nx.jpg

Serious face engaged

lOto7Ho.jpg

Mystery is quite happy; hes got a good book and a warm fireplace.

miGcg0F.jpg

"No longer will we beg for better forum software and protection from spambots!"

OSnT5vp.jpg

She has their support.

iwS22o0.jpg

Her face is pretty funny once Mystery walks in. "Mum, what are you doing?"

jChCK1J.jpg

In fact hes laughing nonstop at it!

u78aj1P.jpg

VHvjCzb.jpg

Cenx showing off her power of flight.

fxsIcOC.jpg

Suddenly everyone starts thinking of the horror of children. Blue ones to be exact. What a minute, what you doing Cenx?

7KZtJBb.jpg

*zooms in* wut?

eEGZ9a7.jpg

I think Cenx is definitely the amusing expression character.

w8xR0c0.jpg

Blue babies. Terrifying.

hBc4GPR.jpg

Loki too.

AAjQhZ4.jpg

And Mystery.

hGk77dz.jpg

Awesome close-up

kvcWzuh.jpg

They ponder the situation. Loki lets it known what he thinks of the situation. Thread locked.

UmIeMU9.jpg

ezTKYId.jpg

2p18kdH.jpg

hOLEEMX.jpg

Loki gets held up in the bathroom of all places by a random phonecall. Maybe a book shipment was held up by the weather?

LElJT24.jpg

Mystery has his first encounter with the modern chamberpot. "Where is the flush button?"

avcICE6.jpg

"I cant leave this unflushed! Who designed this!?"

UGAwv2o.jpg

"Wait, it just flushed on its own. How? Is it..MAGIC?"

729H1KX.jpg

Blu hears him talking to himself through the wall.

0DVpFR3.jpg

Hardcore gaming.

ZhG6LJH.jpg

World domination dreams eh? That aquarium will be filled with Jellyfish one day.

ebsfQyN.jpg

Loki dreams of his detective job. Mystery...dreams of fish.

cOwLSFy.jpg

Blu, you stink :{

WNDwHWR.jpg

Cenx argues with Charles the Evil Chicken. Careful, we dont want to trigger an Egg Moon.

OmAwYhX.jpg

U8ek478.jpg

9URGAo2.jpg

CheEH9N.jpg

Loki demonstrates his "dance moves"

qKAYpp7.jpg

Cenx, you scare me sometimes.

4csDZrx.jpg

She unleashes her aura of creativity. Sadly it does not hep one make creative foods. Waffles it is! Again.

6uTlE4E.jpg

Loki decides to give pancakes a try. Trying to flip your very first pancake?

pO6xaYY.jpg

He partially burns it.

Ik4CTZJ.jpg

But they come out mostly alright. Not charred!

r68W8a7.jpg

Mystery can do better than the crummy radio.

FcTEHLX.jpg

I think these two are gambling on the outcome of a multiplayer match.

y3QxDm5.jpg

Loki offers sparring lessons to Mystery.

F4j44Jr.jpg

He looks at the camera as if to call me out on making him fight a level 10 guy. Dont worry, Loki holds back on those not his level. The aim is to teach, not to win.

Rie3OUl.jpg

ROUND ONE. FIGHT!

ndvWNv8.jpg

7t4PzXP.jpg

xFpoNEw.jpg

t5ZaaUw.jpg

olnTQyV.jpg

oE0Xjit.jpg

0Mw2n8X.jpg

haOZYIM.jpg

D4E53wW.jpg

Loki wins both rounds, but Mystery puts up a hell of a fight for a level 1.

dGE3kX7.jpg

He learned so much, he gone up an entire level.

Ejl2mBO.jpg

Victory pose!

Birthday Blus

Blu was always meant to be the superheroine of the guest characters, while Loki was the indirect private investigator. Two forms of justice, them being damn good moderators and all.

I was greeted with this for Blu's Secret Agent outfit:
73I6w5t.jpg

WHAAAT? Thats just a regular cop outfit.

Time to pull out the superhero gear. (Apologies to Blu in advance, all of them were typical highly exposed outfits, I chose the least revealing one for you. Still looks good in its own way thanks to my edits.)

C7Lj14t.jpg

99keYmE.jpg

5bW7Lfx.jpg

Asskicking has never been so stylish.

xbi26AA.jpg

The Blumobile. Because every superheroine needs a supercar

3OoszHm.jpg

Loki's new work outfit. The game gave him a much duller trenchcoat and a hat that regrew his hair while it was on. His character is totally bald, so I removed it. I was tempted to give him this coat that made him look even MORE like Morpheus, but hes a detective, not a secret agent.

Cw2lf4D.jpg

As such his car is much lower key than Blu's, but still stylish and badass.

aBbzeRB.jpg

Mystery's work outfit is a contrast to his usual outfit. I thought it fit really well.

ZnpFG1P.jpg

You call this a bar? Loki and Blu would have a fit if they had to survive on this dinky little thing

UQL0qhC.jpg

Thats more like it, a Professional Bar that can make wonderful things

D9B92yv.jpg

She's found her inventing workbench. Loki looks like hes annoyed. Surely she WONT blow up the house, right? RIGHT?

z2Ef25C.jpg

Cenx goes straight inside to play games on her tablet. Mystery is doing the same in the dining room. Thanks to the game's job/co-worker system, many people got Mystery assigned as their boss...which auto-bumps him to level 5 Journalism career. He starts as a Professional Blogger, level 4, so I had to keep on demoting him. He was VERY stressed by the time the game got the green light to be started.

uQ1ukad.jpg

Loki is club dancing again. Its funny, because it looks like some weird martial arts training...until he starts swinging his crotch around anyway.

I55c2AJ.jpg

A REAL sparring match. I think their settling who eats the leftover cupcake.

zICu8XV.jpg

Loki worked up quite a thirst with that...dancing.

iIMkiHC.jpg

"Step aside Loki, I'll show you how its done"

8tAKvsE.jpg

"Noted" Hers are the green ones. Oil Cooladas, a robot-inspired drink :p

PzBHjiQ.jpg

Abuse of the ice cream maker! Who puts ice cream in a deep fryer!?

6LDIHDi.jpg

Deepfried ice cream fritters. So unhealthy :p

FA8Wcv8.jpg

Whats with all the formalwear?

tRLpOqL.jpg

Looks like Loki is baking something.

hnnVzsV.jpg

Mmm, caramel fountain. *drools*

SHBmEur.jpg

Oh, he was making a cake!

thKGVUw.jpg

I wasnt aware Cenx played chess.

Jz04q0I.jpg

Loki is quite pleased with the fountain.

1ZaGTOp.jpg

It must be a special occasion today.

41wq8JE.jpg

Its someones birthday!

2cR3Bzr.jpg

Blu's birthday!

h77kHew.jpg

"Make a wish!" "I should wish for shorter chairs that dont get stuck in my face.."

NbCqglO.jpg

These guys are really celebrating.

1nZDQhK.jpg

uuDhsEX.jpg

Aging sparkles!

lV283Hw.jpg

She barely looks any different. Aging gracefully, Blu.

JZPQY7a.jpg

Routing fail; puts down cake, goes over to a different chair

Hk0lQIY.jpg

That's better!

esQZ72h.jpg

Real charming ;]

IeNRryb.jpg

These chairs are wonderful for amusing screenshots.

Happy late birthday Blu! Sorry I couldn't get this done on the day, but better late than never!

A Tribute for Sparky: Part 1

xGphJn5.jpg

Now an Adult, Blu is off to work at the police station

dCWqZPx.jpg

An old lady is beeping at her from an insanely expensive car as she gets in the Blumobile. How did she get that!?

sjdnNY8.jpg

Evil probably runs in fear when they see her coming.

9U97e0Z.jpg

She's not the only one out there today, fortunately.

zNA9N3g.jpg

Loki has received a new case. Cenx's dog has gone missing, and his first clue is to meet this shady woman and learn more. "Uh, sir, I thought you wanted information, or did you really come all the way out here to play tablet games?"

nLGgFfG.jpg

"Oh, sorry, I had to check the newest build of this game my friend is working on. Now about this dog.."

Y5qexHK.jpg

Apparantly he finds her rather hot. Careful Loki, she has a reputation for being a very unstable master chef, with questionable meat sources..

gUgU3ty.jpg

Now thats dedication. His informant was at the most secluded beach in town, past this huge rocky area. And Loki runs all the way there and back!

nOoiYn9.jpg

He heads into town to follow the leads on the missing dog.

AbynkZo.jpg

His first stop is the gym, close by his home. Theres generally a lot of people here throughout the day

TSqRobe.jpg

"Hmm, this man is a big local celebrity, and the political leader of the town. Can I get away with questioning such a lofty character?"

vAfFKA3.jpg

He then cracks up at some hilarious joke in his head, and alerts the man to his presence. Now or never then!

77r1EAS.jpg

"sorry to interrupt you sir, but im looking for clues about the whereabouts of a dog, that fits this description.."

dJ4PqjE.jpg

No luck, but Loki is happy just to have gotten close to a celebrity.

gumYAKP.jpg

.....lets just skip questioning this man.

D1yOx4t.jpg

His fiancé seems much more helpful.

TzRED8g.jpg

"I saw a dog like that near the Bistro a while ago, but im not 100% sure on that.."

HFoEqt1.jpg

This lady is screaming egyptian insults, and is clearly a tourist. Time to move on then.

HmkwHyz.jpg

But first; time for a beer. Detective work is draining.

CJxnYaN.jpg

Oh hey, Mystery is dropping in to the gym after work.

ojUIkOI.jpg

"Oh hey there Loki, whats up?" "Just about to leave and find some people to question actually." "Lets fool around in the dance room first, you look dreadfully bored!"

d8i2NnV.jpg

mXexB8A.jpg

I REGRET NOTHING.

OPRUB5V.jpg

Loki can never seem to resist a good dance.

2bnjcO4.jpg

Although I question whether this is a good dance.

VzB3Ozn.jpg

"Oh my god, that was hilarious" "Come on, once more! Bring on the Bropocalypse!"

GxO1sX2.jpg

"I should be back out there, but why not? This old man has plenty of dance left"

q8upyMo.jpg

Perfectly in sync this time

UslifJ3.jpg

They even get to laugh at their own reflections

cIfGNVw.jpg

Is this guy using the Force?

ZlGBC8I.jpg

He must be O_O

J91I3CH.jpg

Mystery is pretty shocked.

vVda01A.jpg

Nothing stops these two though

z7mhADv.jpg

"Oh man that was awesome!" "Indeed"

dhrClkK.jpg

"We should do this more often!"

tFkOUuO.jpg

"Lets take a picture to remember this day by"

l4Rg0Zv.jpg

I do hope hes glancing at the TV

n5VSUgx.jpg

"I really do have to go now, but it was good hanging with you" "Later man, we should definitely do this again!"

TfF3YIT.jpg

Cenx is distracting herself at work by playing games all day. Its a good thing shes a creative director for a games company; it counts as work research!

Sn5ZPvZ.jpg

Blu is stuck doing paperwork today, to her dismay. Has to stay in late too, theres a massive amount of it.

GsRS3H3.jpg

Look, theres two criminals right outside the station, casually stinking up the town.

YzO59T7.jpg

Mystery grabs a beer to refresh after the epic dance session. Loki gets ready to leave.

9pODdw3.jpg

Then thinks of an awesome fish-related prank to play on Blu later

aEfiCsk.jpg

He asks this woman for information, not realising she's one of the towns most dangerous criminals

rL2W90k.jpg

The dog was indeed seen at the Bistro. She suggests eating there and asking around within. He worked up an appetite on that dance floor, so he readily accepts.

A Tribute for Sparky: Part 2

ufoAcmn.jpg

In he goes, passing a few pregnant women oddly wandering outside.

FalHkWL.jpg

Blu is finally done with the paperwork. Not all days as a superheroine are glorious

HyvUbV4.jpg

Mystery is a bit tired from the dance; he'll read the book his employers tasked him to read then work out when its done; he'll be recharged by then.

nMJU6BK.jpg

He could just go to the library for a while, but he insists on staying here.

3LUMayQ.jpg

Ha, ran right past a criminal.

4XxugCs.jpg

"Hmm, this looks like a good way to make up for lost asskicking time today."

KEywDjv.jpg

Loki is done with his meal, he stayed in for dessert to get a bit more talk out of people.

D1Yj5Kw.jpg

zJwyKDQ.jpg

Looks like hes not feeling too good

QyGDIku.jpg

vpUXo4w.jpg

68EDAny.jpg

Racing to the top to test her speed. Pretty fast, but not nearly as good as usual

CBbUGw0.jpg

Loki's off to his next contact, an old woman who was seen with the dog

6SUPWZV.jpg

Cenx's "hard work" is over. I wish I got paid for playing games :p

dSFl4ef.jpg

"Who's letting all these wild horses run around the town centre?"

FzjD8RS.jpg

"Sorry to bother you ma'am, but I'm looking into the disappearance of a dog. Sources tell me you were with her some time ago" "Yes, I took the poor lost thing home, but she vanished the next day. Maybe you can find traces of her there still?" "I'll do that, thank you"

WiNC79L.jpg

Cenx is getting some exercise. Over-reliance on wings is not the best thing!

4iBx0Lg.jpg

"Who invented legs!?"

NtpNuJt.jpg

These three are sorted for the near future. Back to Loki and his case..

lxo2J00.jpg

..but first, why is she STILL standing here? Shady..

Rybup3N.jpg

"Well, this is certainly ironic. I passed by this house right after meeting the informant this morning"

chliLx2.jpg

Sometimes, Loki thinks about bathtubs

9wgI1FS.jpg

Time to search for the trail of the dog. Where did she vanish to and how?

4HhNe7V.jpg

"Definitely her tracks. Now for the back of the house.."

ZCIkjxp.jpg

"Urggghhh, whatever I ate is killing me from within, I swear"

AEAf4kv.jpg

Sneaking around like a burglar. Its not like he has permission to be here or anything *rolls eyes*

Rj2WUWp.jpg

"Someone took her, theres human tracks here that dont match the old woman. What the? They match my informant's shoes."

KMd1X3O.jpg

Suddenly he realises why hes so ill. His informant, works at the Bistro. His informant took the animal, and has attempted to do away with those that seek her.

WpwUHf3.jpg

XMMHjFr.jpg

He violently vomits up his meal, revealing quite a disgusting glowing mess. Lesser men might not have survived.

XKCGYHp.jpg

He's off to the home of the informant. Time to get to the bottom of this

phISMoh.jpg

Meanwhile at the gym, I fixed the broken shower system there, it was identical to the pool showers, with all the same flaws. Blu is testing the new system.

5QxwHcy.jpg

And then goes on a rant to absolutely nobody about the government, in the woman's bathroom. Uhh, okay..

A Tribute for Sparky: Part 3

u2bJBLS.jpg

Loki closes in on the home of his poisoner, creeping through the foliage..

2aY00dB.jpg

My iconic Sims 3 character, Ridiculon McSteelman, was spotted cruising by the house. He may be a master thief, but hes harmless and has nothing to do with this case, thankfully.

mV2mBxr.jpg

Loki prepares to dash to the front door silently..

wLbpUOj.jpg

...okay hes just walking there normally :/

aiX79rR.jpg

"Nobody around to see me? No? Good.."

XMu2Ba9.jpg

Uhhh, Loki?

203wgcS.jpg

The door is BEHIND you. "I knew that, I swear!"

AoIezJg.jpg

He sneaks in and searches for evidence "Someone has been SITTING on this chair, devious!"

2YwwCR0.jpg

"This was last used for corn dogs...I really hope its not literal"

AzJgLNq.jpg

Mystery is only NOW getting onto the exercise machine. That was a loooong book..

vbqk9af.jpg

Some guy came in, walked into the corner, and acted like his bladder was going to explode

xHnager.jpg

I REALLY HOPE IT DIDNT.

fbHohCu.jpg

Loki is still sneaking about the home. Apparantly, his poisoner and former informant really is...unstable

YUf3oLI.jpg

Yes, you just choke yourself in there, while Loki finds all the evidence..

I68DAbj.jpg

Its almost like a burglary..

9cuEEWl.jpg

Suddenly, at the worst possible moment, nature calls.

5NGNGId.jpg

Loki has balls of steel. He sneaks off to the bathroom, risking the entire case, to relieve his bladder

xX5mNDi.jpg

Scratch that, balls of diamond. He's taking a dump! In the toilet of a woman who's house he BROKE INTO, while she is right there in the ADJACENT ROOM. She also POISONED him.

rmyfMoS.jpg

He's....FLUSHING? Maybe hes trying to knock her out with gas rather than sneak about..

aDDa7nE.jpg

The toilet jams. Of all the possible times and situations, it jams NOW. I was in tears when this happened, and I am holding off laughter as I write this.

DMutz8z.jpg

"If I get away with this, she will be wondering who clogged the toilet with a nuclear weapon for WEEKS..I am SO evil.."

FhGdxMS.jpg

"Oh, crap. Literally too, back there." "WHO ARE YOU? OH, you must be the repairwoman. Quick, fix the THINGS, they are UPSIDE DOWN NOW!"

Y2W5PsS.jpg

Lucky break, shes in huge delusion right now and thinks hes here to repair things. Time to get this evidence.

QPApwl4.jpg

Please do not inhale your fingerprinting dust, Loki.

Qrw8Pxu.jpg

If he were still being stealthy, this would give him away. Its 2 am now.

g1PN8DC.jpg

Time to leave.

faLDkw1.jpg

He pretends to fix the chair, then leaves...right as she returns to stability and yells at him for trespassing. He has what he came for, so hes out fast.

qNP7pPs.jpg

The dog escaped, and found its way here. She is taking care of her, and will return her to her rightful owner shortly. The poisoning incident is also reported, and the crazy one will likely face serious charges...if she can even understand them.

WiSRhCx.jpg

Time for bed, its 4 am now. The rest of the town is asleep already.

qM3KYiV.jpg

He wont be getting much of it, but any sleep is welcome. This case was a huge success.

The next morning..
7TiEUEx.jpg

vYzZ99g.jpg

TZxj1lp.jpg

Tt787Xv.jpg

Everyone but Cenx is up and preparing for work. Cenx just isnt in the mood today.

UgCcXvc.jpg

She misses her dog Sparky dearly.

Surh75A.jpg

If only she hadnt have mysteriously vanished from home one day

qukaE6v.jpg

Never to return.

p6b3YTx.jpg

She'll always remember the ball games and the walks..

OKb8U8B.jpg

ASHbmzn.jpg

THcadj2.jpg

SMwjnSM.jpg

This...cant be real, can it?

E8ixRHd.jpg

"Am I still dreaming?"

ZluNZan.jpg

"No, im not dreaming.."

zkybpS1.jpg

"It really IS you!"

HETAAIk.jpg

"Sparky!"

V87l8kG.jpg

"Where did you go!? How did you get back!?"

Y7DZeUk.jpg

"Morning Cenx!" "You could have knocked. Besides this isnt the be.."

OO4nta5.jpg

"Best time? Of course it is! I found her safe and sound, and had her brought home and delivered to your room while you were sleeping."

IImcWQm.jpg

"You are both the best and the worst person ever. Ive been worried about her for so long! I thought I was dreaming still when I saw her there at the end of my bed!"

8pLCkfi.jpg

"I felt it was the best way to reunite you two. Ive also made sure nothing like this ever happens again, you'll be together forever from now on!"

0lhsUwg.jpg

"Okay, today, you really ARE the best. Thank you so much for this!"

6b1soVz.jpg

And so, they both get ready for work. Loki studies his case board, Cenx goes down to get some breakfast and skip some of her shift to stay with Sparky

B488PV2.jpg

HwnuxuU.jpg

Mystery is off to get fresh groceries for Sparky's gourmet meal to welcome her back to the family, braving the storm

hf3hy24.jpg

It may be a dark, dreary, stormy day...

kePzfoI.jpg

But for Cenx, today is the greatest day of all.

UmWAoVN.jpg

For Sparky is home, safe and sound, never to be lost again

In honour of the real life Sparky, who Cenx and Redigit lost recently.

Superheroines and Investigators

upqr8g7.jpg

Blu is at the laundromat getting everyone's clothes cleaned. Her neighbour is pregnant and goes into labour, so she escorts her out of the building and to the hospital like the superheroine she is.

pZ6eEPp.jpg

Loki retrieves the clean laundry due to Blu's emergency...but decides not to wear any of it

ucy5HGx.jpg

She even autonomously uses her police cruiser instead of her Blumobile, and even turns on the siren!

B0UnkT4.jpg

She stands watch as her neighbour gets into the building

9BUnKkn.jpg

Ah, so this is the blue baby that everyone was obsessing over.

nrrANXo.jpg

I have babies set to age up to toddlers in only two days; they are little more than an interactive object at this age, at least toddlers have special exclusive gameplay. The game autogenerated her outfit as this. Yes, its a she.

NVW9oJ3.jpg

After a berating from a certain Stylist, she is made over into the little girl she should be.

LyAr3lO.jpg

Loki feasts on bacon with his bare hands before he goes off on his next job, a case where someone has been stealing gravestones from the graveyard

zDIJo9E.jpg

Another reason to love this career; when performing a stakeout, Loki grabs a few bushes and holds them in front of him, somehow successfully hiding from crime...even when his phone is going off loudly

f1ZT5zV.jpg

He actually got really lucky this time, he did the stakeout in front of a tree thats hidden in the first shot, so hes actually hidden...aside from the phone.

MhOyrza.jpg

Rummaging through the trash of one of the biggest celebrities in town to find out about this missing gravestone business.

6F0Vj1T.jpg

Cenx is working on her archery skills. Likely picturing Aislin Walsh (the nutcase dog thief) as the straw dummy on the receiving end

ceTUw6N.jpg

So, apparantly the best way to celebrate a successful case is to have a naked cook-off at the pool. Good thing he isn't cooking hot dogs..

j0nPNXJ.jpg

Yes, that hot dog belongs to a famous 5 star celebrity, Loki. Its okay to be impressed.

Y2C00cK.jpg

"Hey you just keep walking, smart guy"

Mr Mystery Gets the Girl

I found these hidden in a dusty corner of my pictures folder <_< >_>
RMAG5aU.jpg

So it seems Mystery got the attention of a certain lady..
LE3MrsU.jpg

Until...
qAiHU2b.jpg

Interest wavers...
K9MVrXZ.jpg

It's gone
TL646EP.jpg

As compensation he sells her this one of a kind rubber ducky for $3.59
6WVNoNH.jpg

Did I just troll Mr Mystery with Mr Mystery with this mini-entry? I believe I did! :dryadcool:

Screenshot-243.jpg

A couple of weeks ago I lost my own dog, in much the same way as Cenx and Redigit lost Sparky. I did the same thing for him that I did for Sparky, immortalised him in the game. Didn't mention it to anyone but Cenx for obvious reasons, but now that the pain died down, figured I'd post him here, for lack of a more appropriate thread. I'll finish up that Group 1 story thats been hanging around my picture folder all this time tonight.

The Filler Episode

And in the process, funny things happened that are worth posting.

Last time I focused on the TCF household, Mystery was leading on a girl way older than him, Loki was cooking stuff naked, and Blu was being her usual superheroine self, with Cenx making a brief appearance at the archery range. When I switched back to them, I found Loki, Mystery and Blu all very tipsy, and Cenx was absolutely hammered. Clothing was also scattered all over the house. I think I missed an awesome party..

oHLDkb9.jpg

Loki is the only one with a truly free schedule, so he often gets housekeeper duty. At least until he decides to hire a maid or butler anyway. These clothes are feeling a little rebellious today.

Nt6aYQg.jpg

Whats this, the Dye Trader, at the gym, a place filled with sweat and tears?

ydFqouf.jpg

It's time for the weekly gym workout, not only do Loki and Blu need to keep fit for their jobs fighting criminals, Blu also has a huge weakness for the chocolate fountain and tends to balloon if left alone in the kitchen..

2iW74lj.jpg

I think Mystery just wants to get buff to impress the ladies.

BosoLKX.jpg

Oh hey, Andrew showed up.

WpNtZs5.jpg

Finally, Blu is back in shape. She was three times the size when she came in here

zHHH6jp.jpg

Loki is doing ballet? That explains his air of elegance. Sparky is howling along to my music :(

sWrZTM2.jpg

Blu's got enough energy left after the workout to get in some dancing

YsvmZHu.jpg

Thats a first. Loki is downing fruit punch instead of his usual beer. Maybe they only stocked the cheap ones today.

CoFX68T.jpg

Hannibal is still hanging around the gym? He looks a lot slimmer now though!

frsiSgq.jpg

Look at that, he actually kept at it till he was fatigued. Maybe theres hope for him yet

NNIA4Ar.jpg

I fully expected the toilet to break. And I bet any long-time reader did too.

JkGYKjX.jpg

Better get rid of the stink clouds.

CuQz8S1.jpg

I'm impressed. Mystery has lasted the longest out of the four.

t3nQufX.jpg

SPARKY, dont sleep in the snow!

U5hpl1t.jpg

Loch ness monster indeed.

dndmgOf.jpg

Off you go to your warm bed at home.

HZcZe5Y.jpg

Apparantly he prefers to shower at home. Cant say I blame him.

sd3e9it.jpg

Sleep, or play? When its a giant hotdog, the answer is always play.

YBb069w.jpg

NDTjm4w.jpg

Reminds me of Jacko. I'll miss him.

ikP1v5t.jpg

N7Kb2uY.jpg

I like putting together the images in dream bubbles and interpreting what they are dreaming of. What are the girls dreaming of?

uqc5XOX.jpg

Well, thats morbid. Where is Blu anyway?

SRKtt3C.jpg

At 3 am, I look outside and see an alien, and the Nurse driving by.

xATrV2q.jpg

Lol, took a screenshot while textures were loading.

NkqOzW2.jpg

Blu was on a graveyard shift at the station.

8XRoKoR.jpg

Thats an...interesting way to sleep.

OcMmy5B.jpg

RqFbfNb.jpg

Morning woes. When it comes to toilets, can we subvert the Omnir joke to #blameloki?

2reUNfD.jpg

asVvkzp.jpg

The paper boy is crying for some reason

52r8itf.jpg

Loki and Blu both decided to take a long bubblebath, which is troublesome because Mystery didn't shower the night before at the gym and has work in an hour

owMNwgh.jpg

He has to brave the cold and shower outdoors. Should have just showered at the gym in a warmer environment :p

HeAavQw.jpg

Cenx is making breakfast for once. Usually its Loki, since he doesn't have the pressure of the daily grind. Sparky either thinks her gourmet meal is trash, or really needs to chew on something.

P0o4KQG.jpg

Blu's already at the station, so she doesnt get a Cenx Special omelette

uRmVBuc.jpg

EexxRTm.jpg

"Hmm, im in the mood for a spoiler for the lunar update.."

2agHHtv.jpg

"Loki, how about the new water?"

ceVfwJh.jpg

"Sounds good to me Cenx" "I agree too. You know they'll eat up whatever you give them regardless"

O9uMEjb.jpg

Meanwhile, Sparky is digging up chip packets outside..

clMKtny.jpg

"Maybe I should show off Loki's flying bathtub build" "Cenx, that isnt finished yet" "Yeah, it needs a toilet first, so he can bomb it and let out the water flow, oh snap!" "Mystery, we discussed this :red2:"

5bECYj6.jpg

Mystery alone noticed that the ice cream truck was parked outside the house. Since its actually his day off today, he'll indulge in some icy goodness.

6iBi2Ix.jpg

Not sure how he'll eat it, but there you go.

3CL4ZcZ.jpg

Loki's off to get a new case. After his successful rescue of Sparky, and the capture of the tombstone thief, hes feeling like hes on a roll.

YGSAZVn.jpg

Blu gets back home and has a late breakfast. Its still good, even reheated.

3gCZbrM.jpg

"Man, I hope he gets another job where he has to sneak around using toilets, that was CLASSIC. Im never forgetting that one"

wfBM4Vh.jpg

"Case of the missing mouthwash. I hope this isnt as pointless as it sounds.."

x6jfXAK.jpg

"Again I have to climb this hill. Hopefully this time I wont end up arranging for the arrest of my informant.."

ME9kdwj.jpg

Of all the places, it sends him here again. Well, its good exercise above and beyond the weekly workout.

pxDSFGU.jpg

He meets his contact..

AZZbYot.jpg

..the little boy that lives next door. "Mr I.S.P, I need you help finding the mouthwash that someone stole form my dad!" "Oh brother.." "Can you ask my mum about it? pleeeeease?" "Fine, kid, but there IS a fee for my services"

kbjeIK3.jpg

"Besides, his mum is kind of hot, for a blue skinned elflady anyway."

S2qdjhu.jpg

Back down the hill he goes.

zlepoVq.jpg

"We really need to build a path up that hill."

rlWSiY7.jpg

"Heh, that colourful group reminds me of my favourite game.."

WFo4mBA.jpg

"Hello miss"

FIFbQRh.jpg

"Hello, Inspector Sexy Pants."

ZAGZSdo.jpg

Damn right!

3g3jxNr.jpg

sp1LUzA.jpg

"Ha, thats a new one, and it fits so well."

Ud9LUO3.jpg

He gets down to business. Too bad he missed the other "very familiar looking person" over here

aMmuerC.jpg

Zombies, rising from the ground? It must be close to that time of year..

66V2YUj.jpg

Back up here? Whats that kid still doing here at 9 pm? "Whoah, does that dude have chlorophyte hair or something?"

anrV1J3.jpg

"Okay kid, the good news is, I found your dad's mouthwash. Your mum took it after some sort of fight, he'll have it back tomorrow"

9IV2dbU.jpg

"You really shouldnt use the time of an Investigator for family disputes, running up here twice in this weather has me freezing, which leads me to the bad news.."

DpUD6Rl.jpg

He scribbles in his notepad and crosses off another job, only 31 more to go till he completes his lifetime wish.

LtHqgZo.jpg

He flicks it over his shoulder, where it catches fire and looks like a little meteor.

elMLkBR.jpg

"You, young man, are in trouble" "WHAT? WHY?"

N1218Z9.jpg

"Your up way past your bedtime, and your very far from home. Your parents will be worried."

eGesDNO.jpg

"Think about what youve done, and go home right away. I live next door to you, so I'll know of you dont go home." "Okaaaaaay.."

1SlkH87.jpg

I dont think he really gives a damn. Typical kids :p

q0LhUQP.jpg

oFpMWIq.jpg

Thats the third time hes been up and down this hill.

xU1eNZ2.jpg

"Did that old lady paint her house with the glowing poison I vomited out!?"

5Zh8rJH.jpg

"Hey there @Kelp, hows your day been?"

xQZe6gV.jpg

"I had the most insane case today, no toilets before you say it, but yeah, I had to find out who stole the neighbour's mouthwash. Yeah.."

6Wq7UwN.jpg

Look at that, the snow is melting. Looks like the cold patch is over for now.

nrRXZQI.jpg

Tomorrow, true evil will be unleashed on the town. Tune in tomorrow for the Halloween Special! *TV show host impression*

Filler can be good, sometimes! I wasnt even planning on making an entry before the big one tomorrow, but funny stuff kept happening, and screenshots kept piling up..

Pretty sure the evil that will be unleashed is the gnome. Also, Loki looking sinister as hell staring at that fish tank.

The gnome is indeed an evil gnome, but isnt the focus of the halloween update. I just scrolled past the Dungeon and saw the gnome there and it was perfect for a screenshot. Evil Gnomes are always doing funny things like that.

Halloween Special - The Rise of Liko PSI Part 1: It Began With a Party
no really, Omnir coined the name Liko and the evil twin idea.

Wi4CRPT.jpg

The snow melts away, leaving a dark dreary stormy autumn day in its wake.

J40NTh7.jpg

Loki is pretty much always the first out of bed, usually because his stomach forces him up.

VFDQYWw.jpg

Some things never change

V7qd0H9.jpg

Dont worry Loki, im sure this joke wont spread TOO far.

mMoFpXY.jpg

Cenx is also woken up by a ravenous stomach. Her bed seems to have a mind of its own.

6NUWRUf.jpg

"Thanks Loki, just, thanks"

AlP1n0G.jpg

"I should ask Blu to upgrade these to unbreakable, just to save us all from Loki's bombing runs"

DiFfuGL.jpg

"Ah bacon, best breakfast one could ask for!"

ecuNjOi.jpg

4zfuiQ2.jpg

"Such a wonderful aroma!"

ylQccJ2.jpg

Enough for everyone. Its funny, because that looks like a one person serving to me. Also lololol @Baconfry reference

0JpZN9B.jpg

"Loki, we need to talk" "Yo Mystery, theres some bacon in the kitchen for you" All is instantly forgiven.

EwemcIy.jpg

Oh hey, it isnt JUST Loki that does it.

Z3Cx28l.jpg

Bacon for everyone!

QQ4COdu.jpg

Mystery is very late to work, but he isnt leaving without a shower and breakfast, no matter the cost

h5IJNxE.jpg

This kid is crying again. Did someone die?

nMgzCX6.jpg

Congratulations Blu, you broke the toilet AND the shower in one visit.

Z7NbybF.jpg

Something in here smells terrible. I wonder.

Cg5fFWw.jpg

He finally gets to work, two hours late.

Qx1otuN.jpg

Sparky gets some homemade gourmet dog food. Probably bacon like everyone else :p

38hKNBQ.jpg

Okay, who dumped their smelly clothes by the dog bowl!?

GC5YCpb.jpg

Blu always seems to be the last one to eat.

jYouEv3.jpg

Loki, are you trying to dodge responsibility for the toilet?

qf04Xk8.jpg

"Yes. Im sorry"

sTZ7NMv.jpg

I should think so!

yXV5Iks.jpg

"Dont you rejam on me!"

uWe0wWF.jpg

"What a relief, the internet would never let it die if jammed again right away..." So true.

CiE7mVZ.jpg

And now for spillage.

EQjfkeM.jpg

I'd be having a full on shower after that ordeal, not just a handwash..

rgb9iKq.jpg

Tug of War in the rain?

Wvvcxdz.jpg

Mystery should pay more attention to his job. He got demoted for slacking off.

ZCwdJpR.jpg

"We should throw a halloween party to throw off this depression :sigh:"

GhlNN3c.jpg

"I think a party is in order tonight, its close to halloween afterall"

e1iOOd2.jpg

"Screw this housework, I need a good party"

F0LxTwy.jpg

"What the, the clothes are stuck to my hand?" No slacking Loki. "Sorry Dev." :dryadnaughty:

uGMAeUs.jpg

Blu is fixing the stuff she broke, a good way to increase her handiness skill. She'll need it for her eventual robot building.

PLMkeO9.jpg

Cenx is back from work, had to get those lousy testers in line. She thinks a party is a good way to recover from a dull work day..and thus, she throws a costume party that begin in two hours.

8LWrCXJ.jpg

The halloween festival is underway at the park, so its the ideal time to get in on the festivities

M7JmbjN.jpg

Ah, pumpkin carving. An old tradition.

QsCKhcw.jpg

One pumpkin for each! Lets see what they come up with

CksGkav.jpg

Pumpkin guts, EVERYWHERE

ftA7hws.jpg

Sparky is the queen of all she surveys.

JBruG9W.jpg

Cgyd1Ol.jpg

Just a light amount of decorating.

WZHeEwZ.jpg

The guests are arriving already.

TxS5par.jpg

Loki finishes his pumpkin just as Mystery comes in to start his. He seems pretty pumped about what he made.

eDAB7wz.jpg

Well, thats pretty evil, Loki.

zH4MxDx.jpg

Cenx went with a derpier approach.

N720rp5.jpg

Blu's costume choice...is highly questionable

6X615MB.jpg

Bloody hell, pileup on the front deck!

aoZMZFx.jpg

Mystery's done with his. A ghastly pumpkin if ever there was one.

TpNaaK8.jpg

Loki cant help but snigger at the Pirate Doctor.

BS5et9z.jpg

The Dive Trader?

FVUcP77.jpg

Well, the Clothier has the most unique costume.

bBwHTNu.jpg

Dr Cenx I presume.

mAGf7CK.jpg

Stu Surprise, Cheesesteak and Pumpkin Pie. Which would you choose?

1xmzWMq.jpg

The Party Girl just kind of hung around the front door for the whole party. I dont think shes a certified Party Girl.

MvolHy6.jpg

oR1sk4x.jpg

Loki making a few party drinks

790q9Tu.jpg

Mysterious Goblins in Space?

Lz5dams.jpg

Blu is late for everything it seems, finished her pumpkin part way through the party.

M1utRk5.jpg

Doctor Mario?

2dcqQ3b.jpg

Truly terrifying.

VJtAPvF.jpg

Oh come on, you have no excuse!

Uv15YKB.jpg

Loki steps out for some fresh air. Too many people doing dumb things

8m15lCJ.jpg

Holy :red:, Andrew is creepy as hell.

CWpNO9w.jpg

Why is the Wizard hanging out here instead of inside where the food and music is?

3FmPvfN.jpg

Sure is a sausage party in here.

oXpG8Fa.jpg

Well, at least someone is trying a drink.

uvAbxnC.jpg

The wizard's cat was not invited, but came along anyway and is shredding the furniture :/

bpiQF3d.jpg

Blu figured she'd be on bartender duty.

ADnrL1E.jpg

Dryad in the cat costume a whole bunch of people decided to wear :dryadwhat:

6R3WW0F.jpg

Steampunker was in military garb like Loki.

47GRG6l.jpg

Wait, what? Holy :red:, Loki just got hit by lightning! :eek:

IM4lypb.jpg

Burnt his clothes right off, and apparantly made him grow hair.

oqkNsIg.jpg

Twice!? This isnt natural weather..

Ruoq8Zc.jpg

6PHKYIZ.jpg

NDb84pl.jpg

Sl88W3s.jpg

Oh no..

MjtCOdP.jpg

People rush out to see what the explosion and the screaming are about..

mle3Ulg.jpg

Blu did not expect to find Loki's charred corpse..she bursts into tears :dryadcry:

UAN5w3P.jpg

Mystery doesnt know what to do..

s57zmFJ.jpg

All he can do is break down into tears of his own ;(

TO1ULic.jpg

The Clothier didnt know Loki, but he's deeply saddened by this sudden turn of events..

pgECWHa.jpg

Now thats just creepy..where is Cenx anyway?

ryrlcMI.jpg

The party was going so well until this happened.

nwTbvS2.jpg

What the :red:, this guy came out of nowhere and is pointing at Loki and laughing :mad:

FASExYX.jpg

A cold fetid mist erupts from the ground..

yPz9nuF.jpg

3Rf1H3R.jpg

The Grim Reaper has come for Loki.

qb6hQiZ.jpg

"Loki ISP....your time has come."

69r6nOl.jpg

His corpse vanishes in a flash of light..

a0FpKIz.jpg

...and the soul of Loki materialises, ready to be reaped.

To be continued...

Generally people know the artwork that Loki and Cenx were based off, Loki uses it as his avatar 99% of the time, and Cenx was based off her previous avatar. Blu was something a bit special, in that she gave me artwork of hers to simify.

Blu said:
Go ahead - just might be worth mention that that character was an OC from an old webcomic and was never meant to be a self representation. Her name is Emily.

paint.jpg sm01.jpg
Now you can judge whether I actually did a good job or not on the conversion, ha

Halloween Special - The Rise of Liko PSI Part 2: Creation of a Monster
So, Loki is dead. What happens now?

RafvUf5.jpg

It just so happens, that Loki had a Death Flower with him. He felt he needed insurance after that poisoning incident.

uoo05Yv.jpg

"What is this?"

ytuXSc6.jpg

"Are you...trying to BRIBE me Loki?" "Uh.."

yhcfdB2.jpg

"Well I accept, I love these flowers. I need to get it home before it wilts, I know just the right vase..Rise Loki, you are given another chance!"

yyiQAVM.jpg

As he returns to the physical world, he is hit by sudden hunger. Then Cenx FINALLY shows up.

L3nTOGe.jpg

"Loki, oh god, what happened? Your clothes are burnt off, your covered in soot, and everyones in tears! And did you...grow hair!?" "I died Cenx. I freakin died."

iMJlLiq.jpg

"Oh god, I was fooling around with Andrew, I didnt hear a thing, you must think im a monster"

QbQhoxk.jpg

She begs for forgiveness as she starts crying

3Lg9aOA.jpg

"BOOOOOOO, Cenx sucks!" I feel really bad for Cenx. Just look at her face. Also screw this guy.

Hm9BXmh.jpg

Loki starts to say something, when a black mist erupts from his body and sinks into the ground..

rbTP8d7.jpg

From the ground where Loki died, a red bloody figure rises..

KG8b4FK.jpg

"LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

nSbGGQF.jpg

"KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

XkIzWtZ.jpg

"LooooooooooooKIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

GJzPOsB.jpg

"Loki, what the hell is going on here?" "How should I know!?"

bcgE9Vp.jpg

Apparantly this creature has evil plans for Blu, or maybe hes just hungry for hotdogs.

HrxjWYO.jpg

Loki kind of ignores the situation to celebrate his survival. Bad timing man.

s7h8dus.jpg

"Loookiii..." "...yes?"

S7KuhiH.jpg

"Liko FEED!" "OH GOD NO!"

aBKiWdu.jpg

He screams like a woman in a horror movie, disrupting "Liko"

FoO4CHH.jpg

But Liko will not be deterred

pfjIRJE.jpg

sqAnQXa.jpg

Run, Loki, your new life depends on it!

WnYRbJL.jpg

CDpdXW4.jpg

He gets inside and locks the door behind him, but hes not feeling very well.

rFur1gs.jpg

"Cenx, Blu, lock the doors!"

rpDdZIo.jpg

Liko shambles off, knowing hes lost his prey.

f094KIl.jpg

Aftermath of last night's party.

gVWUmFS.jpg

Everyone's practically forgotten already, back to the usual grind.

PyfhVeT.jpg

Mystery practically missed all of Liko's rise, as he went to bed right after Loki was revived. Loki is sleeping like the dead..

BjN0Rdx.jpg

Off to work, no slacking this time!

CXiTuWc.jpg

nsFSNyD.jpg

V1LIIb3.jpg

hvBwtw1.jpg

The Morning Ritual

A2B3nZ6.jpg

Liko is still here...and arguing with Charles, the Evil Chicken.

pIhABtj.jpg

Who is the evilest? We will never truly know.

2JLeuDU.jpg

JdeOvc1.jpg

CR5u3MN.jpg

Loki hears a bit of cockfighting outside and figures that Blu is "fighting the forces of evil" again. If only he knew..

skFoxsN.jpg

He missed dinner last night. Fortunately this stuff is still good and hasnt spoiled yet.

Ze73UOt.jpg

MYSTERY! I told you to go to work an hour ago!

WH4g4Hg.jpg

Loki has pretty much fully recovered from his literal brush with Death.

WZEYCJU.jpg

What made Loki carve such an evil pumpkin anyway? Sparky is barking at it nonstop.

AzeOwkD.jpg

Time for a bath, Sparky.

y3jWAID.jpg

Just chatting with a dog.

ruvKZi5.jpg

She heads downstairs and waits for Cenx to come over.

kIkvlnP.jpg

He feeds the goldfish and chats with Kelp about his experience, then heads off to get the newspaper that he forgot to bring in this morning. Something seems a bit off outdoors though.

Xbjk8Eo.jpg

"Wait.."

wLfOQa7.jpg

"So I didn't dream you up?" "LOKIII!"

SOtaIjS.jpg

9amslp0.jpg

"Sorry, but I dont want to know a weird ghostish version of myself, out, shoo!"

bXCo167.jpg

"FEED!" "Cant..we...talk this out??"

OUXMXEz.jpg

QGUmI4K.jpg

"IM SORRY!"

3FI5azk.jpg

*long scream of excrutiating pain*

hekRYaZ.jpg

After what seems like an eternity, Loki manages to throw off Liko

n4ZW1EH.jpg

He clutches his wound in horror, it is no ordinary bite...was it even a bite at all?

8Q3mk8w.jpg

He coughs uncontrollably, feeling drained of his entire being, and very VERY ill.

bZeJH4m.jpg

G3tyBRm.jpg

PtfXm0Z.jpg

As vision starts to fade from his eyes, and as he collapses to the ground, he sees Liko become more and more corporeal..

uHpQU5a.jpg

VXecU3z.jpg

The last thing he sees, is Liko's feet become fully flesh and blood, a mirror of his own, then as Liko rises off the ground, the world grows dark...

b7oEdNY.jpg

Loki crumbles into dust. "Farewell Loki, I, Liko, have finally risen! I have devoured all that you were, and soon, this world shall fall!"

To Be Continued...

etD4dCi.jpg

Last edited:
Halloween Special - The Rise of Liko PSI Part 3: A Perfect Likeness?
I need to progress on this but I'm losing motivation >_>

jypaohf.jpg

"Ahh, Loki, I see you still linger in this realm..partially anyway."

sTsXy69.jpg

jYojU2e.jpg

He's understandably not too pleased with his new predicament.

V43dFTb.jpg

"Loki, its time you behold my powers..of PSI." Loki feels himself slowly drained. As if he wasnt drained enough already!

9gv0Yyu.jpg

Liko, amusingly, feels the curse of a corporeal form pretty quickly. Sparky demands a food bowl top-up.

rbANXUR.jpg

"Loki, this trap of yours you set up here is devious, but crude. I will disarm it.."

sRaluj7.jpg

Liko channels the power of PSI in an interesting way..

FqlXzcF.jpg

Well, thats one way to disarm a Lokibomb.

ImKgdAH.jpg

"Excellent, the power of PSI is the true power! One of these fools can clean the mess however.."

tgtB9PH.jpg

Hes practically indistinguishable from Loki. "Hey Loki, can you take out the trash?"

2kkhrZo.jpg

Loki Bio Drain's Cenx for her disrespectful request.

udpvx7I.jpg

Fear the might of PSI.

SOsFtW9.jpg

In addition to the Bio Drain, he reads her mind for juicy secrets.

kDsWhp8.jpg

Heh, almost looks like a gathering of wisps.

IGfWFpc.jpg

"Ah yes, the pumpkin my influence made, excellent craftmanship!"

Ue9QOkS.jpg

I wonder if they can see his evil red glow that happens from time to time?

0NWf0i3.jpg

"Ah Kelp, the secret nobody knows about. We meet at last." Loki feeds the fish but also adds a special compound to the mix..

rdzyuja.jpg

TKnE8XE.jpg

xVLK71L.jpg

82qGcgM.jpg

"Loki, that is an excellent villain laugh, 10/10" Meanwhile the real Loki shambles in behind him.

N51eBsE.jpg

Sparky notices him, and looks quite scared and unsure

sN5YRqj.jpg

OKJ0i5v.jpg

UhV8v4V.jpg

yNAgGCX.jpg

Liko mentally speaks to Loki "Ah, are you confused 'brother'? You do not fully exist in this world, they cannot see you, hear you, or touch you. All you can do is observe as I take everything you hold dear!"

1kQsA68.jpg

"Urgh, bacon, the smell repulses me deeply!"

Fy0URJC.jpg

Try as he might, Loki cannot reach Blu.

uI1rqiS.jpg

Liko has stalled enough for his compound to work, he reaches into the tank..

xl6Kwty.jpg

And pulls out Kelp! "Now, you will end, in flames!" Kelp's defenses have been breached..

PTUn8zt.jpg

But he still has a trick left in him. "What? he disappeared in a flash of smoke?"

23NRd3s.jpg

"Oh I will find you..I feel your presence outdoors"

gZp1pqN.jpg

Again, he is weakened by the stench of bacon.

uOcIgoK.jpg

"Horses? No matter, I feel his presence in this hedge. Muahaha!"

gxLc3uj.jpg

"BURN!"

CPseGrP.jpg

"Wait, a false signal. Dont tell me he escaped on horseback!?" Yep, thats Kelp for you. :cool:

4qHXLDv.jpg

Liko alone unravels the mysteries within Mystery's mind. Or does he?

aS4t5Ig.jpg

He simply learned that Mystery is a loner :p

JVzR637.jpg

None of the drama Loki provides, his business is all business.

mTBrstD.jpg

The one and only physical discrepancy between Loki and Liko. PSI has corrupted his eyes..

yuWL9A2.jpg

The shower breaks. Better this than the standard toilet breakage.

9q9qryM.jpg

"Primitive elven technology!"

uFA3Qcw.jpg

RuZJXB7.jpg

HdO8BmW.jpg

Again, he unleashes the power of PSI to reconfigure the internal workings of the plumbing.

q5cZJvw.jpg

Loki is stuck hanging around the friends he needs to help him regain his humanity, who cannot see him due his zombie-wraith status

aZvd5IF.jpg

i0fV1yX.jpg

Liko must rest and recover his PSI energy. How? by directly channeling and corrupting the mythical powers of ISP :dryadwhat:

SpQPxMO.jpg

Mystery is not present to see this blatant giveaway of Liko's true nature, as he is dealing with some..problems. "Not again!"

ZvbxU3N.jpg

"Loki, I am not plunging your mess again. Fix the toilet yourself."

fNfLzWs.jpg

Poor Loki doesnt even have a bed anymore.

gtEXkcs.jpg

A couch nap it will have to be.

jfYJssR.jpg

Liko doesnt need to sleep, that is for weak humans. He pretends to sleep long enough for Mystery to fully doze off..

wUSnXbL.jpg

He may want to invest in a cover for those eyes in this outfit..

1H30xsN.jpg

What evil deed is he up to at this hour?

Kr8QFjX.jpg

Examining Loki's case board he learns of the town's criminals and formulates a plan.

MgnWwQp.jpg

As he dons his supervillain outfit and prepares to make connections to the criminals for his plan, he has one thing to resolve..

W2I9moa.jpg

It seems he cannot stand a clogged toilet or broken device..

u3Jp8vw.jpg

A diabolical breakfast..

pqcQvLn.jpg

And off he goes.

TIwNNNe.jpg

His first contact, a kindred evil spirit, Skeletron, that has taken full control of a mortal host.

IwGdSab.jpg

Skeletron is instantly impressed by the immense evil that leaks from Liko. This partnership will go off well.

GS2BwOj.jpg

Good luck, four of Skeletron's lackeys are here too

KVObqCk.jpg

Liko greets Skeletron formally..

sRtYpGx.jpg

And Bio Boosts him as a show of good will.

5wJkP1r.jpg

He attempt to greet the other four, but first..

HNiXjRR.jpg

He attempts to learn about this machine. No result.

RotQkTa.jpg

Skeletron PRM, weapon of mass destruction, currently in a more compact redesigned sleeker form.

msSVjvv.jpg

A random zombie, not worth noting, but a useful pawn.

MgnnFE5.jpg

And a powerful werewolf with a highly intimidating appearance. Highly useful to his plans.

aoQy4sa.jpg

Hey Liko, what does the mindscan say about his traits? "Loser" :dryadeek:

cW5FfmS.jpg

The fourth is a wildcard, a seemingly cute socially awkward girl caught up in the wrong crowd. Maybe this is correct..

amFXd0a.jpg

He mindscans as is his customary "greeting", and finds something interesting..

xFba7F3.jpg

His mind brushes against hers by mistake and triggers an..unexpected reaction..

wMr5tjB.jpg

She is overcome by this feeling, and as she loses control of her emotions..

fvIhhXW.jpg

14pXu8z.jpg

2d4Rgjd.jpg

AFIG6ef.jpg

Her dark secret is revealed.

VgQk7iJ.jpg

Getting too close to a Nymph will kill you.

QqMSSEt.jpg

She looks ready to rip him apart..

x7jmtpX.jpg

But then, he moves in such a way to stop and calm her in one fluid movement. Whoah! nobody's been able to do that, ever!

jBJ3OoC.jpg

As he distracts her vision, he acts quickly.

8WHc1UD.jpg

05YFVSL.jpg

Flask of Potent Friendship, to ensure he is not seen as an enemy

0HTV1iQ.jpg

uHfamO3.jpg

Vial of Potent Bliss, to create a sense of overwhelming happiness to override the uncontrollable hate and anger inherent to the Nymph form.

vD8Xl1n.jpg

And finally, a Potent Invigorating Elixir, to give unlimited energy for a short time.

eA4I6yT.jpg

Is he asking for payment for his bombardment?

sqZAXFr.jpg

As the anger fades within her it becomes clear..

8fbpZ1q.jpg

Whoah, Liko has dangerous tastes!:dryadwhat:

963aMYM.jpg

He invites her inside the mausoleum..

nVln2FU.jpg

Uh, yeah, that just happened.

06DlgDM.jpg

:dryadnaughty:

Do we even want this to continue? Probably not, but I'm doing it anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom