Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
THERE ARE MANY BUGS THAT YOU DID NOT ADDRESS IN THAT POST. 505 REALLY BREAK MY HEART :mad: !!!

HERE IT IS @505 Games Support @505Games @505Games-Mobile
YOU DON'T EVEN APPRECIATE MY HARDWORK IN FINDING BUGS!!!!

* NPC heads in minimap are very big.
* Worm Duplication Glitch ( Using Rainbow Bricks.
* Mech Bosses do not drop their respectivedrops.
* Living Loom is not present on living trees.
* Wiring are not working properly
- Spears do not work properly, Timers do not tick/work properly. Actuators is goingcrazeee
* Torch Poor Animation
* Tooltips are in wrong items ( e.g. Naugthy Present : 15% bait power. Use as bait.)
* Firefly ( Animation Bug - Lights on their butt )
* Corruption's crazy generation
* Vanity Accessory Slot ( Q1 Update )
* Skins produce Iron Pickaxe when removed in the wall.
* Worms, Grasshoppers are quite slow to spawn.
* Enchanted Swords are quite common.
* Enemies Spawn Rate ( too low )
- Must have candle and battle potion inorder to feel the high spawn rate.
* Sunflowers bloom their light before thenight ( must be in the night )
* Maps shows wrong color when viewed ( e.g. Honey - color blue on minimal )
* Travelling Merchant arriving message.
* Truffle Worms spawn (supposed to bespawning in underground, too)
* Fishing : Cavern-Only Fish can befishthrough out the world.
* Guide do not have recipe guide ( since 1.0 ) ( maybe due to limited memory of mobile devices )
* Players and NPC/enemies cannot go down to a stair platform, they are all push upward.
* Spawning of critters and even enemies can be in your front, supposedly to be out ofscreen.
* Destroyer's laser are too big even thehealing orbs given by the Spectre Armor, supposedly to be in normal size.
* World is slightly shrunken.
- Supposed to be high, hypothetical reason why we cannot fish a specific fish/quest fish in the surface.
* Plantera's Boss Music playing on Frost Moon.
* Beetle Armor (animation and buff given by it bug)
* Auto - aim feature malfunctioning, only detects closer enemies, unable to detect far enemies.
* Hammer (Joystick Coordination)
* NPC Glitch (spawning in a solid place)
* Worlds are smaller than the small worldsin the PC (I know it is designed so that mobile can handle it).
* Terrain Genaration (Q1 Update)
* Rain becomes fast when usingtouchscreen on point placing.

The Asphalt not working bug is only on asphalt that was placed before the new update (at least for me) and fixed(at least for me) by replacing the asphalt. This is not really an issue, but a little annoying since I built a worldwide sky bridge out of asphalt.

@505Games-Mobile there are numerous bugs ive found that werent mentioned above
1. Beetle armor: set bonus reads"minion damage+"
2.spectre armor(mask): set bonus reads "mana usage -"
3.Beetle set both scalemale and shell not spawning flying beetles when gaining stacks.i tried beetle set in pc ver. they have flying beetles
4.in multiplayer items you took from worlds other than the ones in your device dissappear when you return to your world. Example i play in my phone then i take something from my tab when i return to my world(in phone) the items are not there and any changes ive done to the character while in the tab world was not saved.
5.surface waters give underground to cavern layer fish, making surface fish quests impossible to finish.(ive tried fishing in the floating islands and space level same results)
EDIT:6. Hp hearts have lines in the middle

Last edited:
Error with bosses in multiplayer when the person who the boss is focused on teleports the boss follows it and des pawns happened to me with queen bee
[DOUBLEPOST=1450241205,1450241059][/DOUBLEPOST]And honeyed goggles are really rare 1% drop rate from queen bee it should be 5% found this on wiki

@ExE Are you not reading the Post? All the bugs you uttered are in the post :) !
Which post are you reffering to? In 505's post they didnt mention what i posted.well my number 3 was mentioned i just didnt understand it at first but all i mentioned except that werent in 505's list.

Pre-hardmode crimson does not convert grass or trees to spread. Crimson will only spread on dirt blocks. This is mucking up my farming.

Potentially related, you can try to plant crimson seeds on grass and the seeds will be used, but no crimson is planted.

Wall removal is limited to the PC waist, similar to the paint issue. Excavating sucks when you have to remove the background for your own walls one tile at a time.

Issues noted on android version on a Samsung galaxy s4 running Android 5.0.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom