Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks. Oh well. Looks like a good game anyways. Definitely gonna have to check it out when it drops!

Its likely that once a price point has been decided on, it will be announced pretty quickly in a news bulletin. I don't think they are just sitting on that info.

Off-topic
@Reverend_Killjoy, an important element you need to consider is that many of the big device producers (Apple, Amazon, etc) go on Christmas break in late December through New Years, so they aren't going to be able to push forward any bug fixes. This has been stated in other threads before, and unfortunately, there is simply nothing that can be done in terms of getting stuff moving until that ends . . . these are other, significantly bigger companies with their own policies. This is further escalated by the fact that several of the mobile platforms are having issues device-side, which means the only way to fix them is with dedicated cooperation with a company staff which is not currently in office.

With that said, this isn't a Mobile thread, and the development of this game has no bearing on any other versions of Terraria, so please leave such discussion for the many dedicated threads on the forums for it. Furthermore, effort being put into this game has no bearing on the fixing of the bugs in Mobile, so this is truly an off-topic post in this thread. Allow TOW a place to itself, it doesn't need to be derailed with discussion for a mobile version of a different game.

Check this out. The only reason I posted here is because Loki happens to be one of the lead developers of Terraria. And secondly, I happened to know that they're on holiday already. I already talked to the customer support staff about it AFTER I posted this. So while your comment is blatantly obvious, it's not needed. I know what I'm doing. I'm quite capable of sound judgment. I'm also well within my rights to post my opinion wherever I may choose, especially when it concerns an object of which I purchased with my hard earned money. If the device is defective, I want to know why, if it can be fixed or not, and if it can't be fixed, I want my money back. I was making a simple inquiry to one of the lead developers as to why my particular version of this amazing game happened to be bugged all to :red:. I could care less if there are other projects going on. That's great. Good for you, good for them. I have no interest in those projects, I was simply asking a question. For you to tell me this isn't my place to ask is beyond rude and I'll thank you to keep your opinions to yourself.

If ya gonna do crimson, please don't put that nightmare enducing mountain-sized skull in the background.

And does this mean 505 and other companies are gonna quit workin on 1.3 mobile?

The only downside is that the Grappling Hook system terribly remembers me of Starbound,
look's like as it's the same system.

And does this mean 505 and other companies are gonna quit workin on 1.3 mobile?

From what I can see, 505 Games has worked on/ported over 100 titles in their history. They likely have more than enough staff to handle quite a few number of simultaneous and unrelated projects, so there is no reason why this should interfere with their coverage of the various ports.

I keep trying to disembark the T:OW hype train, but they keep pulling me back in.

I get the delay. Better to have a polished game than a buggy game. I'm glad Re-Logic is smart enough to know this, as well as nice enough to continually keep us informed with how things are going. It's a lot better than just not saying something (like some companies unfortunately do).

Still looking forward to it; I can wait.

Just to close off the whole mobile thing.

Re-Logic does not directly develop or publish mobile or console. That falls under 505 Games. Our involvement is as overall stewards of the franchise. As such, my role in the mobile side of things has been as a liaison - between the community, Re-Logic, 505 Games, etc. Trying to make certain that everything gets seen, addressed, etc. Within that, I try to communicate and share what I can.

It's one of many aspects that I cover within my role at Re-Logic.

That said, it really does ultimately fall to 505 Games. You would be best served to work with and through them. If you have questions to pose to me, I do my best to respond to all PMs that I receive. ;)

The rest has been covered well in regards to the specifics of the situation - so I would echo the call to drop it in this thread and focus that discussion in the aligned threads. :)

I am beyond happy that you guys are stoked for the crimson and swing grappling! :joy:

stop taking my money like this hahahahahahahahaha sorry. i will buy it for sure. im awaiting as much as awaiting for the CARNAVAL on my country ( brazil )

Rope swinging. Reminds me of Spider-Man.

I love the new graphics of old items, especially cobweb! It looks cool!

Most important of all: CRIMSON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom