Terraria: Otherworld - Post-GDC Details & Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the less RNG thing, but the other stuff is cool. I always wanted to use some weapons that I got early on, but they became outclassed.

What do you have to say now, people who weren't very hyped about T:OW from the first place?
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

Looks overall awesome. Having a set story while letting the player do whatever they want? Terraria with a story is the best idea ever. :)

EDIT: Also, if everything goes well of course, 2015 release date?! And Relogic's an indie company? Sounds unrealistic but we can't underestimate you guys. :p

So much i cant even start to say...:eek:
The idle animations, the self aiming turrets, the Npc's...
Great work!:happy:

hype level = 9000000000000000001%
seriously tho. hearing that your class isn't set on stone and that you can develop any weapon at any time makes this even better. plus having to PUT ACTUAL EFFORT to keep the purifying machines safe is... just AWSUM.

offtopic: oh and BTW, i'm playing Final Fantasy IV right now. coincidence? I. THINK. NOT.

This game looks... and sounds... absolutely stunning! A good mix of Terraria and a strong but not forcing story line.

I'm having Warcraft III tower defense flashbacks already. Very promising to see some RTS features. Personalized and scaling weapons sounds very exciting for character customization.

Was that a war party of Cyclops and Minotaur? a swarm of fire Wyvern? Looks like someone spilled a fantasy bucket on everything. Neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom