Terraria Sztick-Figure Fan Art Sketches! by SzGamer227

SzGamer227

Spazmatism
This is just some pics I took with my phone of a Terraria stick-figure sketches I did in my free time at school when I was bored and probably supposed to be working.

These images are big so you can appreciate all of the small details I put into these. Look closely and see if you can figure out what everything is! There is lots to look at in each scene, so please take your time! ;)

Terraria Sztickman Fan Art Volume I: Overworld
Terraria Sketch I Overworld.JPG

Exploring early-game with friends and getting into trouble.

Volume II: Corruption
Terraria Sketch II Corruption.JPG

Exploring the most vile biome and combating the Eater of Worlds.

Volume III: Underworld
Terraria Sketch III Underworld.JPG

The legendary and critical battle with the Wall of Flesh.

Volume IV: Dungeon
Terraria Sketch Volume IV Dungeon.JPG

This is what used to happen when players wandered into the Dungeon in Hardmode back when 1.2 was new. Inspired by a request by @Sheldon Cooper.

Volume V: Snow
Terraria Sketch V Snow.JPG

Hanging out in the Snow Biome at night. Luckily there are no Wolves! Inspired by a request by @Lord Llama.

Volume VI: Jungle
Terraria Sketch VI Jungle.JPG

Fighting the mighty Plantera and prying into the heart of a giant bee hive.

Contest Entry: TCF 1st Anniversary / Terraria 1.3 Celebration
index.php

A big compilation of my 1.3 experience highlights, featuring each of the developers with their vanity sets and the usual sztick-figure shenanigans.

This section is for "spinoff" sketches that don't fall in with the progression of the other ones. They can be scenes or character singles, they just stand on their own.

Spinoff I: Sky Island
Terraria Sketch Spinoff I Space.JPG

Requested by Sheldon Cooper.

Spinoff II: Hallowed Desert
Terraria Sketch Spinoff II Hallowed Desert.jpg

Requested by Terra Prime.

Character Single: Jebadiah
index.php

Character Single: Redigit
index.php

Character Request: for TehCooKidz
index.php

Character Request: Talon (for Lingo)
index.php

This next one is a sketch I did in a different (more detailed) style deserving of its own section.

Detailed Sketch I: Blood Crawler
index.php

Want to see more? Let me know! Requests are open as to what you would like to see next! I'll try my best to incorporate things that you guys throw at me, and requests can be something as small as an item to a theme or setting for an entire scene. As with the original trio, I will work on requests I find appropriate or workable in my free time at school when I was bored and probably supposed to be working, well you get the idea. Anything new I come up with with be photographed and uploaded whenever possible, so watch this thread if you're interested!

Last edited:
Nice drawings!
The bunny isn't made of sticks though...
I always knew those bunnies were up to something!

That was actually really good! It just looked like it was about to jump out at me and start moving. I new the forums had some great artists but I will have to add you to the list! :)

Time to revive this thing. I have just completely overhauled this lonely thread, but there's more! I really like it and want to do more stuff like this, so I will now be taking requests! Mind you, they will be loosely conglomerated and thrown together with much artistic license, but just let me know if you want to see something in a scene!
I'll try my best to incorporate things that you guys throw at me, and requests can be something as small as an item to a theme or setting for an entire scene. As with the original trio, I will work on requests I find appropriate or workable in my free time at school when I was bored and probably supposed to be working, well you get the idea. Anything New i come up with with be photographed and uploaded whenever possible, so watch this thread if you're interested!

And without further ado, I present you with...

Volume III: Underworld
index.php

Request complete! Your Paladin is at the very top! :happy:

This is what used to happen when players wandered into the Dungeon during hardmode, back when 1.2 was new...
View attachment 31044
I really like your style, reminds me to what i was used to draw earlier. (simple drawings with much content and detail) my Plantera fanart is probably the most similair one.
The inferno spell and the detail of the paladin really has my likings.

Back
Top Bottom