Official Terraria T-Shirts Now Available at Target

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Good evening everyone!

We would like to take a few minutes to let everyone know that a set of three Terraria T-Shirts is now available at Target.com! This has been in the works for a bit, but finally came to fruition today and we wanted to make sure everyone interested was aware. Needless to say, we are quite excited to see Terraria merchandise appear in a major retailer like Target.

Images of the three shirts are below. If you would like to purchase one, simply click the image below and you will be taken to the store page on Target.com aligned to your shirt of choice. These are not available in actual Target stores yet - so you will have to snag them online if you want one!

Please note that currently the shirts are only available in kids sizes 4-16. We hope to expand on the sizes and designs available as possible.

TargetBrownShirt.jpg TargetRedShirt.jpg TargetYellowShirt.jpg

Thanks as always to each and every one of you for your continued support! As a final note, we have some interesting things to share over the next several days...stay tuned! ;)

Last edited:
As much as I appreciate the new Official Terraria merch that's been introduced recently I'm saddened to see no online market place for us to purchase from outside of the US. Jazwares had a similar issue but luckily I'm based in the UK so we have a Toys 'R Us, but still this makes online purchasing difficult.

Please make this easier for us in the future as I want to purchase official merchandise because its supports Relogic. Similar to the Terraria Calander throw some of the merchandise on amazon or a "official terraria.org store" for all I care :)

Anyway hopefully I'll figure someway to get these fine t-shirts :passionate:

As much as I appreciate the new Official Terraria merch that's been introduced recently I'm saddened to see no online market place for us to purchase from outside of the US. Jazwares had a similar issue but luckily I'm based in the UK so we have a Toys 'R Us, but still this makes online purchasing difficult.

Please make this easier for us in the future as I want to purchase official merchandise because its supports Relogic. Similar to the Terraria Calander throw some of the merchandise on amazon or a "official terraria.org store" for all I care :)

Anyway hopefully I'll figure someway to get these fine t-shirts :passionate:
Can relate to this, I'm in New Zealand and I have no plans to go to the US to buy a shirt. As Pedguin stated, the best way to fix this is by making an online store, so that would be a good thing to consider.

New merchandise is great. However, to be honest these three t-shirt don't really look good to me, maybe except the first one, that one's fine.
The designs look like someone took around 15 minutes of their time to copy+paste Terraria sprites on them.
I'm not good at critizing things, I don't know if I could do better than these.

Remember these shirts? They haven't been restocked in a while, so you could put them up somewhere else (a official Terraria.org store, like Pedguin mentioned) maybe? Because these six look really cool or funny.
Why not do a T-Shirt contest again, like back on TO a year ago? There are a lot of awesome artists on this forums, would be great.

I'm sorry if any of this sounded rude or attacking to anyone involved.

EDIT: Removed link to old shirts as the page redirects to something else now.

Last edited:
I was just trying to be nice and type a quick comment xD
But yes, the only ones that really caught my eye were the first two. If they restocked those previous ones too, I'm sure they would get more sales.
Contests are nice. Let's do those ;)

Hai, mind if I reveiw the shirts c:
index.php
This one I may see myself wearing. I like how it sticks to the terraria theme (unlike the toys, witch were bassicly pulled from the crappy animation series, sorry %-_-). The only thing I would really say is bad about this shrirt is the fact Y NOOT WOMANS 3X YYYY
This one I would say is the best. Idk why, but I like the red backround and Zombie, mabey a blood moon going on on you :dryadgrin:. It does somewhat remind me of a minecraft shirt though, just cant figure it out %:sigh:
Me personally, the worst of the three. It has a very... nostalgic, almost minecraft feel to it, mabey even the same thing just with their logo on it and a few things changed. Along with that it somewhat reminds me of a Teaser Fan-Made trailer that was basicly saying Terraria is like minecraft.

Me personally, all these shirts have a nice terraria feel, some more than others, and I really like them all (excluding Shirt 3). One thing I would request though is WOH-MAN SHIRTZ >~< Thats all c:

Back
Top Bottom