The Bladeless Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebeatbat1139

Skeletron Prime
Just a little playground I thought up!
You are the legendary warrior. You are known for your amazing swordskill.
You have vanquished countless evils with the sword. Nobody has ever beat you in a duel in your life.
But...two higher beings do not like your skill. They say you are too powerful, too known for a human.
The King of Pumpkins and the Queen of Ice. They set a terrible curse on you one day to do the unthinkable...
You may never touch a sword again. The curse set upon you burns your body alive if you even touch a sword.
Covered in guilt and shame, the King and Queen laugh at you from above while you build a raft.
You sail out into the vast sea, looking for your lost courage.
After you think you might die, you come across an island-large, and vast. It screams at you to explore.
You wander on the island for a while. And surprisingly, you come across a man. Like a spirit...
He is called a guide. He tells you he will help you survive.
What you don't know is that this man is not there. He is your courage, ready to be released.
It's time to explore.

Whew, that was long! Just a little story to introduce the play through.
These are the rules.
1.You may only use melee weapons.
2. You cannot use swords.
And here are your goals.
1.Get the Vampire Knives/Scourage of the Corrupter
2. Defeat at least one Pumpking and one Ice Queen. Cause they put Terraria curse on them.
3. Craft the Terra Blade after those.
4. Kill the guide with the Terra Blade to release your courage

And that's it! Please tell me what you think of my play through and the little extra story. Feedback is appreciated! Thanks for reading, and feel the Beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom