tAPI ~ The Crossover Pack ~

What should we include next?

• Paper Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Final Fantasy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's nice to see you starting your own mod! An interesting one, too.
I wish I could help, but I'm completely swamped. :confused:

It's nice to see you starting your own mod! An interesting one, too.
I wish I could help, but I'm completely swamped. :confused:
Haha! Thanks so much for your support! I dont blame you mate. Keep your head up and good luck!

EDIT: I will still support Ulterraria, but i had the idea to make this mod whilst sitting in a boring maths class... I felt it needed to be done and had the potential to be great!

I wish i could work on dis mod... I made a Red Vilethorn with lifesteal :), A Ichor Nimbus Staff, And A Blizzard Staff like weapon that spawns Eater's Bite Projectiles :)

How about a binding of Isaac reference? I'm sure theres a spot for that in here :happy:

Add Attack on Titan reference. :)

Sword Art Online reference: Elucidator

Add references from The Terminator movie.

All of these sound great! Give me specific items and I will research into them!

I wish i could work on dis mod... I made a Red Vilethorn with lifesteal :), A Ichor Nimbus Staff, And A Blizzard Staff like weapon that spawns Eater's Bite Projectiles :)
Do you want to put them in? I can maybe teach you if you need help!

Maybe add a vanity set for him when hes in human form, then armor for when hes in robot form.

And maybe his weapons?
His SPAS 12 he uses and his M16.

Maybe add a vanity set for him when hes in human form, then armor for when hes in robot form.

And maybe his weapons?
His SPAS 12 he uses and his M16.
Great! By the way @Zenvonicality , do you know of any spriters that would be willing to help?

Also,who made your logo for Ulterraria? I might just need one for myself!

Finally, on a side note, I will still be helping with Ulterraria if you still need me!

I made a plasma pistol as a halo reference

image.jpg

Hiya there. o/ Looks semi-interesting. Though I'm not of any use sprite and code wise, if you ever have issues concerning dialogues, tooltips, and you need some creative writing, I'll always be here to help.

A Realm Of The Mad God or Magicite reference would be great.

EDIT: Actually, considering this is a tAPI mod, I could definitely help a small bit on the coding side of things, after having been taught by bad_news.

This seems really interesting! So eager for the release :D

Glad to hear people are excited about this!

Hiya there. o/ Looks semi-interesting. Though I'm not of any use sprite and code wise, if you ever have issues concerning dialogues, tooltips, and you need some creative writing, I'll always be here to help.

A Realm Of The Mad God or Magicite reference would be great.

EDIT: Actually, considering this is a tAPI mod, I could definitely help a small bit on the coding side of things, after having been taught by bad_news.

Wow! That would be fantastic! I might need someone to do the tooltips / organise an online spreadsheet with completed items / sprites / general info... That would be really helpful! I will add you to the dev convo and we will go from there!

PS. ROTMG sounds like it would fit well!

Back
Top Bottom