Votes: 2 20.0%
  • You're bad, sit down.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Add my character plz!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

Bryce's Games

Skeletron Prime
Hello all. This is a story about how the corruption and hallow were created and sealed away. I hope you all enjoy, leave a comment and like :)
A long time ago, there was nothing but two spheres of power. Good and evil, yin and yang, light and dark, call them whatever you want. They were the Corruption and the Hallow. These two spheres orbited around each other like planets. After millions of years, the two powers clashed together. The explosion they caused was 100 times more powerful than the Nuclear weapons we have today. They created the universe. Scientists know this as "The big bang". However, this explosion almost completely destroyed the orbs. The power we witness today is just a tiny fraction of the original power of the orbs. Now, when the universe was created, the powers of the orbs were greatly distributed. The powers drifted into an alien planet. There, they took over parts of the planet and altered nature. Where the corruption settled, everything turned a shade of purple, the grass losing saturation. The trees withered away, and the animals... what happened to the animals was even worse. They mutated. Earth worms grew into massive creatures, with a brown skin and green, bloodshot eyes. Many others mutated as well. Some creatures began to fly, and developed pincers. These creatures fed on the pure souls of other living beings. The devourer worms would jump out of the earth into the sky, grabbing birds and butterflies by the thousands.
The Hallow effected it's surroundings in the opposite way. Where the grass once was green, it turned a light blue. Trees turned ivory colored, with multi-colored leaves. Where horses once grazed, white, graceful unicorns with pink manes stood in their place. Bits of pollen and fibre from plants swirled together and formed pixies-wood land sprites. However, these creatures would protect their home from any invaders. And that's where the humans come in.

It was a beautiful day in the land of Terraria. A light breeze swept through the lands, and a bright sun shone down on the bright green grass. Tree branches swayed in the wind, almost as if they were dancing to nature's song. Upon a hilltop, 3 figures stood tall. They were humans from over seas, sent to explore this land. One held a large sheet of paper, possibly a map, trying to figure out where they were. He had dirty blonde hair with blue eyes and wore faded blue jeans with a utility belt, and a Black T-shirt. He had 2 battle scars on his arms, a blue bow slung across his back, and a purple dagger snug in his belt. His name was Bryce. The second one had green, glistening skin, a genetic cross between a human and a slime, and wore a Blue Sapphire robe, a wizard hat, and held a magic staff in one hand. This man-slime's name was Thaseus. The third was a human, dressed in a grey cat suit. He had blue-dyed hair under his kitty ears. He sat on the grass, examining a massive, glowing green sword. This lad's name was Murphmario.
(Okay, so, you're probably wondering why my character has the most description. I'm not greedy, it's just I know exactly what I want my character to look like. Back to the story.)
As Bryce put down the paper, his fellow adventurers looked up. "So, where are we?" Thaseus asked. "Where are we?" Bryce asked, answering a question with a question. "Why, I have no darn idea where we are." He said. "Then why the heck were you reading that map for 20 minutes?" Murphmario asked Bryce, annoyed. "Map? What map? That was the news paper back home." Thaseus and Murphmario sighed in unison. "Well, let's go then." Thaseus said. Murphmario stood up and sheathed his sword. "Alright, I'm ready I've got my stuff packed up." He said. "And by stuff you mean your sword." Thaseus replied. "Don't you two start an argument! Let's go." Bryce said. As they set off down they hill, they began talking. "This place is boring! Nothing but forest all around." Murphmario complained. "Now, Murph. You're an adventurer! Think about what we COULD find here!" Thaseus exclaimed gleefully. "Thaseus is right, Murph. There could be tons buried beneath our fe-" Bryce's sentence was cut off as the ground below him cracked open and he fell through the hole. "Bryce!" Murph yelled. Thaseus ran up to the hole and looked into the abyss. "Nothing but black down there. I can't see anything!" He said. "Ahem, you have a light-providing weapon there." Murph said. "Oh, right." Thaseus pulled out his magic staff. The staff was a magic missile, a magic weapon which summoned a controllable blue projectile. Thaseus held it above his head and swung it into the hole. A flicker of light, and the missile burst from the wand, and shot into the dark. It lit up an under ground cabin, with Bryce's body lying unconscious on cracked floor boards. Then the light died. "It's not a hole," Thaseus said. "It's some sort of house!" He told Murph. "I guess it's not that far down then." Murph replied. "About 4 meters." Thaseus said. They looked at each other and nodded, then jumped into the hole. They hit the ground with a thump, and Murph pulled out a torch. The light Illuminated wooden and stone walls, old and musty, with a large spider web in one corner. An old painting hung on the walls, painted centuries ago. In the center of the room, to top it all off, sat a golden chest.

Bryce slowly sat up and held a hand on his forehead. "Talk about... right under our feet." He moaned. Thaseus performed a minor healing spell on Bryce while Murph began to creep towards the chest, cautiously checking the floor for pressure pads. As he reached the chest, he stood up tall and stomped his feet on the wooden floor. "Haha, peace of cake! And to think, I was worried there were going to be booby traps!" "Now, Murph. The floor could give away again. We have no idea if we could fall 1 foot or 1 hundred. Though, judging from the lack of echo from your stomping, I would say-" Thaseus smashed a hole in the floor with his magic missile, revealing stone- "That we are on solid ground, for now." Bryce bent over on his knees, then, one leg at a time, got to his feet. "I, I think I'm okay guys. Thanks Thaseus." "My pleasure." Murph looked at both of them. "Can I open the dang chest now?" He asked impatiently. "Nobody's stopping you, man. Go ahead." Bryce replied. Murph slid his hands up and under the lid, and opened the chest very calmly. Suddenly, a look of horror appeared on his face as he screamed and jumped backwards in shock. "DEAD GUY!!" He yelled. "Dead guy? What do you mean?" Thaseus asked. "Murph, this had better not be a prank." Bryce said as he approached the chest. However, when he looked in the open chest, he too jolted backwards and screamed, "DEAD GUY!" Thaseus planted his face in his hand. "You guys are wimps;" He said as he casually tromped towards the chest. "There's nothing scary about a skeleton." Then Thaseus looked down, and his eyes widened. "Except when it's half decomposed and still has one eye ball!" (Now, before I continue the story, try imagining that skeleton. Have fun sleeping.) Thaseus cast an inferno spell on it. Then another. And another. The skeleton burnt to ashes before their eyes. "Great, now it smells like burning flesh in here!" Bryce complained. "Better than the skeleton." Murph said. "Now let's check for some loot. Before that guy died he must have brought some treasures with him." Murph rummaged through the chest. When he turned around he had several goodies in his hands. He laid the loot on the floor. The items contained in the chest were 3 golden coins, 4 stale healing potions, 9 golden bars, 30 or so throwing knives and some sort of silver mirror. "Wow, Mr. Musty-bones there had some useful items!" Thaseus exclaimed. They gathered up and shared the loot. The coins and potions were shared equally, and the left over potion was given to Thaseus so he could replicate the formula. Bryce took the throwing knives, Murph carried the gold and Thaseus took the silver mirror so he could examine it. The 3 of them gazed into the mirror. "I feel warm and tingly inside." Murph said. "I've got-hehe-butterflies in my stomach." Bryce said. "Guys, what are those particles floating around us?" Thaseus asked. Red and blue light balls were dancing around the trio. "What's going on?" Murph said. "I don't know!" Thaseus said. "This mirror must be some sort of magic relic, activated by my arcane powers! Hold on tight!" Then, a flash of white light, a shimmering sound, and the 3 vanished into thin air.

The 3 adventurers were warped back to their home base in the same flash of light with which they vanished. Their base of operations was really more of a camp. There were 4 tents with a cot in each, a campfire, and a wooden shack with light coming through the window. "I think my intestines turned inside out." Murph said. "My stomach is in my throat." Thaseus complained. "Oh come on guys toughen up. It wasn't that b- ugh... oh... here comes my liver!" Bryce doubled over and threw up all over his boots. "Luckily;" He wiped his mouth; "Luckily these weren't my normal boots." The door to the shack opened and a young man, about 15, came running out. He had blonde hair, and blue eyes like Bryce. He was wearing faded white jeans, and a red T-shirt with an unzipped blue jacket over top. He wore blue and white boots with wings near the ankles and had an identical utility belt to Bryce's. Hung on it was the hilt of a sword, with a red button on it. His name was Cole, Bryce's younger brother. "I heard a magical shimmering sound and I hoped it was a unicorn. Then I heard your voices and knew you were back. How... how'd you get back so fast?" Cole asked them. "Well;" Thaseus began, "We found this little silver mirror that, when we gazed into it, transported us back here." "And made us feel really sick." Murph added. Bryce trotted over to his tent and took off his boots. He put them next to his tent so that he could clean them later. He then put on his other boots- They were similar to Cole's, but were yellow and, instead of wings, lightning bolts sprouted from the ankles. He walked back over to guys. "Thaseus." He said. "We need to talk. Cole, Murph, some privacy please." "Will do". They replied in unison. "What did you want to talk to me about?" Thaseus asked Bryce. "Look, Thaseus. That mirror transported up back just because we looked into it. I know it's some sort of magic relic. I want you to learn to control it. If you can, it may prove very useful to us. Until then, keep it in your tent." Bryce told him. "I understand. I will work hard to control it." Thaseus replied. "Hey, guys, come check what Cole made!" Murph yelled. Bryce and Thaseus nodded at each other before rushing to see the new invention. "You guys are gonna love this one!" Murph exclaimed. Cole pulled the sword hilt from his belt. "This LOOKS like an empty, useless hilt. However, with a press of this red button, expands into;" Cole pressed the button on the hilt, and a 3 foot-long blue beam of light erupted from the hilt. "A 4500 degree plasma blade that can slice through almost any substance!" He finished. "Well, now you got the coolest sword out of all of us!" Thaseus said. Murph coughed. "Oh, aside from Murph's Terra Blade." "Well, Cole, I'm impressed. How did you make it?" Bryce asked his brother. "Well, I used a combination of sapphire gems and meteorite plasma reactors to create the blue blade. I then fashioned the hilt with cooled, spray coated meteorite." Cole explained. "Well, I'm proud of you, brother. That thing must be a powerful weapon." Bryce patted his brother on the back. Cole pressed the button again and the blade disappeared. "Thanks Bryce." He said. "Ya ya, cool laser sword and stuff, but there's one problem: Cole can't fight!" Murph told them. "That's the beauty of it." Cole said. "As soon as it touches a normal metal sword it will just slice it in half. But... maybe Murph can train me?" He asked. "No way! Last time I tried to train him he started making fruit salad!" Murph exclaimed. "Murph, that was 3 years ago. Cole has matured now. Give him a chance." Thaseus said. "Fine! Training begins tomorrow after breakfast. Don't be late." Murph snarled. "Good." Bryce said. "The sun is setting, everyone go to their tents and get some sleep. I'll be making breakfast tomorrow. Good night everyone!" Cole locked up the shack while they all went to their tents. They lit a small fire and said to each other, "Good night!" As they drifted to sleep.

The golden sun rose over the green horizon. The warmth and light of the sun shone through the tents, and the adventurers woke from their sleep. Cole was the first out of his tent. He was excited for his training to begin. Second came Thaseus, the wizard. He took a totem like stance as he breathed in the fresh, morning air. Third was Murph. He was just zipping up his cat costume for the day. "Good morning, everyone." He yawned. "Hey Murph." Thaseus said. "Has anyone seen my brother?" Cole asked. "He's probably just-" Murph quit talking when he smelled a delicious scent wafting through the camp ground. "Is that..." "BACON!" Cole exclaimed. "Come to think of it, Bryce did say he was making breakfast. He probably got up early." Thaseus told them. The 3 of them ran for the shack, and burst through the door. They skidded to a stop in the kitchen, and standing next to the oven, holding a frying pan, was Bryce. "Hey guys! I got up early to cook bacon and eggs! I was gonna wake you up when I was done, but you got up a few minutes early." He explained. "Bryce, you know I love bacon! Thanks so much!" Cole walked up and hugged his older brother. "You're welcome Cole. Now go wash up, I'll tell you when I'm done." The 3 of them padded over to the washroom.
A few minutes later, the 4 of them were chowing down at their wooden table. "Mmm, I godda tell ya Bwyce, dis is va bost dewicious bacon ever!" Cole said, chunks of chewed bacon flying out of his mouth as he spoke. "Ew, Cole, don't talk with your mouth open!" Murph said. Cole grinned to expose a pile of bacon mush in his mouth. "Closius, chewius." Thaseus whispered. Suddenly, Cole closed his mouth and swallowed. He took another bite and began eating like a gentleman. This time, no sloppy bacon mush was falling out of his mouth. He ate every piece with his jaw shut. "Great spell, Thaseus!" Bryce laughed. "I didn't even know there were spells for something like that!" Murph chuckled. "But I'm glad there are!" The 3 started laughing. Cole got up and cleared his plate. "I'll be waiting outside for training to begin." Cole said as he slammed the shack door behind him. "Oh wy dosh" Murph swallowed his mouth full of eggs. "Oh my gosh, I forgot we started training today." Murph stood up and rushed outside. "Are you gonna finish that?" Thaseus shouted.
When Murph ran out side, he saw Cole sitting alone at the picnic table, talking to a bunny. "Cole!" Murph shouted. Cole turned his head and the bunny hopped away. "Can we start training?" Cole asked. "Yes. I can tell you're eager. But, just so you know, this lesson lasts about... 10 hours." Murph told him. "Only 10 hours?" Cole frowned. "Fine, 11 hours it is." Murph and Cole grinned at each other. Though it lasted the whole day, Cole never lost interest in his lesson. Murph explained how the type of sword you have affects your fighting style. He taught Cole how to properly block an attack, and when to dodge or block. By the time time their lesson finished, Thaseus and Bryce had already gone to sleep. Murph and Cole were just finishing up when they heard an ear-shattering roar. It was so loud it broke the glass windows of the shack. "What the heck was that?" Bryce and Thaseus rushed out of their tents. The 4 of them looked above them, and saw a massive, disembodied eyeball floating in the sky.

The giant eyeball loomed above them. It's massive black pupil glared into their souls. "What... what IS that?" Murph asked. "It's the eye of cthulu..." Thaseus responded with a whisper. "The eye of c-who know?" Cole demanded. "The disembodied eye of Cthulu... during a massive fight, Cthulu himself lost one of his eyes. It was flung out of his skull and onto the ground nearby. This won the battle against him. But Cthulu's eye took a small part of his brain with him, and became a sentient beast. And now... it's staring directly at us." Thaseus explained. "How did it find us?" Bryce inquired. "It found us a long time ago. It's been watching for days... weeks, maybe." Thaseus shuddered. "Well what do we do now?" Before anyone could answer, the eyeball lunged at Cole and bashed into his chest, winding him and sending him flying into a bush of stinging nettle. "Cole! Thaseus, Murph, hold it off, I'll be right back." Bryce declared. The two nodded as Bryce rushed to the bush to try and find Cole. He found him lying near the middle of the patch. "Cole! Are you ok?" Bryce panicked when Cole didn't answer him. "Cole! Cole speak to me buddy!" Bryce was choking up when he heard Cole's voice say coarsely, "Bryce." "Cole, you're okay!" He sighed with relief. "It should have been you..." Cole said. Bryce sat up and frowned. "Here, have a healing potion, you'll feel better." He offered. Cole grabbed it gratefully and drank it slowly. As soon as the bottle touched his lips, the color returned to his face. When he was finished drinking, he jumped onto his feet, full of energy. "No itch? Awesome!" Cole said. They both ran out of the patch of nettle and saw Thaseus and Murph fighting like heroes against the giant eye. "This thing doesn't even flinch at the touch of an inferno spell!" Thaseus exclaimed. "My Terra Blade tickles the thing!" Murph yelled. "Then maybe a pulse bolt will hurt him!" Bryce said. He took the blue bow from his back, loaded an arrow, and pulled back the string. When he released it, the arrow transformed into a white energy sphere after reaching maximum velocity. The eyeball squinted and its pupil grew smaller as the energy orb approached. When it hit, the eyeball somehow grunted in pain. It blinked a few times, then just floated there staring at them. "Do you think its giving up?" Cole asked. "I don't think so..." Thaseus said. "What makes you say that? Murph asked. "That does!" Thaseus pointed. The Eye of Cthulu spun around at increasing speed and roared. When it stopped, the 4 adventurers noticed a horrifying transformation. A giant mouth with meter long, razor sharp teeth had appeared where the pupil was. "We're doomed." Bryce said. "Not quite!" Cole exclaimed. He reached to his utility belt. He grabbed an empty sword hilt. He drew it in front of him and, with a push of a button, a glowing blue blade of light expanded from the hilt. "Cause I have my Phase Saber!" He said. Thaseus reached into a rectangular scabbard on his waist that held a red and orange book. "I have my water bolt!" Yelled Thaseus. Cole rushed at the eyeball. He jumped into the air, and a white jet erupted from the bottom of his blue and white boots. He flew up and cut an X into Cthulu's Eye. Thaseus opened his spell book and faced the pages towards the monster. He shouted, "Aqua Boltium!" And several shimmering water orbs burst out of the book. As they rushed at the eye, it opened its mouth and ate the bolts of water. "Well, that was useless." Murph frowned. "Wait for it..." Thaseus was grinning. Suddenly, the water bolts blasted through the back of the eye. It roared in pain. It head-on rushed the 4 of them, and they dove to the side to avoid it. "Even after all our attacks, it doesn't seemed very weakened!" Cole sighed. "How are we gonna beat it, if we can't hurt it?" Murph asked. Thaseus raised his slime finger to answer, when an unknown voice said, "Simple. You blow it to bits!" A warrior wearing blue Shroomite Armor and bearing a Tactical Shotgun appeared out of nowhere and rushed towards the eye. Everyone turned towards him, as he cocked his gun and blasted a volley of explosive bullets at the eye. They hit it with a bang and the whole eyeball exploded into massive chunks of flesh. "Looks like we're having eyeball for dinner." Sighed murph. Bryce drew his dagger and rushed up to the stranger. He pointed it at his neck and asked, "Who ARE you?" The warrior laughed. "That little thing won't pierce this armor." He said. He took off his headgear and revealed shaggy, bright blue hair and emerald green eyes. "My name." He smiled. "Is mac."

"Well, Mac. I suppose you saved us. But why?" "Well," Mac started, "You are the only other people here in terraria. I would be lonely if you were dead." He smirked. "Umm, thanks, I guess. Bryce said wearily. Thaseus strolled over to Mac. "Thank you for saving us." He spoke with gratitude. "Whoa, what are you? A wizard slime person thing?" Mac exclaimed. "I am not a 'thing', I am a genetically engineered humanoid slime. But yes, I am a wizard." Mac looked at Thaseus' belt. "Why didn't you use your magic missile?" He asked. "I still haven't mastered it, it's really only useful for providing light at the moment." "Oh, well, that's okay, your spell book seems to be doing fine." "Look, Mac, who exactly are you? Where did you come from?" Bryce asked. "Look man, that's a long story, and I'm really tired." "Well, I guess you could crash here. There's a spare tent and cot in the chest in the shack. Go set it up and get some sleep. We'll talk in the morning." Bryce explained. "Ok. Okay thank you. Good night." Mac came out a few minutes later and set up his tent in record time. He took off his armor and crawled into his cot. The rest of them did the same. "Good night!" Murph yelled. They quickly drifted to sleep.

The bright, golden sun rose gracefully above the horizon, casting long rays through the trees and into the guy's cots. Murph got the worst of it, opening his eyes to a bright beam of sunlight. He stumbled out of his cot half blind and with his shirt on his legs. "Thanks, nature." He moaned. "You truly are beautiful. Too bad I'll probably never see all of you again...".
Bryce got out of his tent next, fully dressed and ready for the day. His yellow Lightning Boots shone, and you could tell he had just polished them. He used their added running speed to sprint quickly over to the shack.
Next came the gang's new friend, Mac. Dressed in his Shroomite Armor and wielding his Tactical Shotgun, Mac strolled over to the shack looking like a freaking boss.
"You look like a freaking boss Mac!" Bryce exclaimed. "Haha, thanks. You have no idea how many skeletons I had to kill to find an intact, working one of these shotguns." He said.
Finally, Cole and Thaseus emerged from their tents at almost the same time. Cole walked over to Murph, who was examining his Terra Blade. "Aww man, there's a blotch of dried retinal juice on my sword! It's gonna take for ever to get that off..." He sighed.
Finally, the whole gang went inside for breakfast.
After breakfast Mac told them his story. "So, Mac, where are you from?" Bryce asked. "I'm from East Terra." Mac said. "I was raised on a farm there." "A farm on East Terra?" Thaseus inquired. "I thought that was all cities." "No, not all of it. Actually, only about %37 is city. %7 is farm, and the rest is the expanse." He said. "What's 'The Expanse'?" A very curios Cole asked. "Well, nobody's really sure, because anyone who's gone into it... never came out." Mac said darkly. "All we know is that it's not a good place to go. A whole airship has disappeared in there! Gone without a trace. Some people say it's aliens, others magic. But whatever it is, The Expanse is a big no-no."
"Wierd." Thaseus said. "As far as I know, there is no magic on East Terra. Also, I believe I am the only one on Terraria that has magic. Well, the only LIVING thing anyway. Skeleton casters give me the creeps." Thaseus shivered a little. "Skeleton casters are easy. You can poke 'em with a stick and they fall apart. They're so frail a Terra Beam makes them implode instead of explode!" Murph snickered. "I wonder what my Phase-Blade would do to them!" Cole said. "Wait, what? How does that even work?" Bryce asked.
"How does what work?"
"The implosion!"
"Oh, I don't know. It just kind of happens."
"Huh. Well, we're getting kind of off-topic. Continue Mac."
After Mac concluded his somewhat emotional story, the gang decided to out adventuring.
"Alright, here's what we're gonna do. Cole, you're coming with me today."
"Hooray!" Cole exclaimed. "Mac, you can come with us too. Actually, forget this, all of us are going!"
Everyone cheered. "It will be nice to trek painfully long distances with other people." Mac said. "Since we went about 2k east last time, today we're going west!" Bryce said. "Suit up everyone! Except for me, because I'm always prepared!"
Cole ran to his tent and grabbed his Phase-Blade. He hit the ignition button to test the plasma reactor was working right. "Awesome!" He grinned.
Murph rushed into his tent to quickly scrub his sword nice and clean. He didn't get the whole stain off, but he got most of it. "That'll do for now." He said.
With Mac and Bryce already prepared, Thaseus had to grab his Water Bolt and Magic Missile from his personal mini-library. "Sweet!" He exclaimed.
The whole gang gathered together at the top of the hill their camp was set on. "Well, off we go!" Bryce said, jumping into the air and igniting the rockets in his boots. Cole did the same, the others running after them to keep up. Suddenly, Bryce's rockets began to sputter until they shut off completely. "Oh, great." He said, as he fell several meters to the ground. He hid the ground with a thud. "Aauuuggghh, that hurt!" He yelled. Cole slowly descended before he fell. "I have to remember these things have limited boost times."
After their little incident, they all continued on foot. They walked for about 30 minutes before stopping. They took a quick water break, then continued. "Whew, sure is hot out!" Thaseus exclaimed. "Indeed." Agreed Mac. After another 15 minutes, they spotted a grey sky over the horizon. "That's strange! We've only walked about 2k and there's already a shift in the weather?" Cole asked. "I don't think that's the weather causing that, Cole." Thaseus said. "But we should go check it out."
They walked for another few minutes before reaching the gloomy skies. The ground had turned a pale purple, the trees grey and withered. "No." Thaseus said. "It's can't be... The Corruption."

"No. Guys, we have to turn back. We shouldn't go in there." Thaseus looked paranoid and worried. "Wait, Thaseus. The heck is The Corrption?" Bryce asked. "It's an ancient evil. As old as the universe itself. It was once just a single sphere of dark energy, orbiting the light energy orb, also known as The Hallow. They circled each other for eons, until they finally collided. Just like matter and dark matter, The Corruption and The Hallow nearly destroyed each other. They exploded, the majority of their energy creating stars, galaxies, and planets. One planet was formed right where the explosion had occurred..."
"Terra." Murph said, amazed.
"Yes. That is why The Corruption is here. Only, it makes no sense. Centuries ago powerful wizards sealed away The Corruption and The Hallow, and left them under the protection of a powerful demon guardian, so that nobody could release their full potential. The demon can be summoned with a human sacrifice using a cursed voodoo doll. The seal must have been broken, but released only the corruption." Thaseus explained. "Wow." Cole said. "So can we go in?"
"No!" Thaseus shouted. "Unless you want to die."
"Thaseus, we're adventurers. A brush with death is quite regular! Remember the giant eye?" Bryce said.
"Yes, you're right. Okay, let's go in. Be very careful though. This is a very deadly environment."
Bryce took the first step. He felt a shiver run up his spine with his first step on the purple grass. "Whoa." He said. Thaseus set foot on the corrupt ground and instantly regret it. He could hear whispers in his ears. "Help usss..." They hissed. "Can anyone else h-hear th-that??" He asked wearily. "Nope..." Mac said. He stepped foot next, and a vision of his own corpse flashed before his eyes. "Oh my god!" He jumped out of his skin. "Guys, I think Thaseus was right, this place is bad news. As soon as I put my foot down on the grass I had a vision of my body. My own dead body." He shuddered. "Yeah, I got a shiver." Bryce said. "I hear voices..." Said Thaseus. Cole took a step next, but he was not effected. "I didn't get any effects." He said, a hint of curiosity in his voice. Murph stepped foot next. He had a vision like Mac, except what he saw was much different. He was seeing out of his own eyes, looking around. He looked down a dark cave when a large, terrifying, brown creature burst out of the darkness, it's fangs bared and barreling towards his heart. "Yup, okay, I'm leaving." Murph said, and went to turn around. "No Murph. If we want to overcome the dark energy here we have to stick together." Thaseus said. "Alright, I'll stay." Murph sighed reluctantly. (Alright, I'm going to be honest with you guys. Some of this was inspired by a horror movie I watched, and I actually spooked myself writing this.)
Okay you know what I'm getting kind of bored so I'm just gonna leave this incomplete chapter here xD

Last edited:
Great beginning! I suggest naming your first chapter "Prologue-the beginning", as it is mostly setting the story up.
For my character.....
Name: Thaseus
Type: Slime-human (Genetic engineering, if you're wondering)
Weapons/Armor: Sapphire Robe, Wizard Hat, Magic Missile

Great beginning! I suggest naming your first chapter "Prologue-the beginning", as it is mostly setting the story up.
For my character.....
Name: Thaseus
Type: Slime-human (Genetic engineering, if you're wondering)
Weapons/Armor: Sapphire Robe, Wizard Hat, Magic Missile
Sure! I just need one more character, plus myself.

I can appreciate the usage of figurative language here. Though, as I've critiqued others, the story needs to be more developed and fleshed out. The word count to story progression ratio here is massively askew. A major part of the story I disliked was the beginning. You can't justifiably label something as a "sphere of power" without it being executed well, or being original. It is tacky, cliche, and assumes the reader has knowledge from other 'fictional spheres of power.' Though that wasn't the only part with the same issue.

To rectify that (Example):
1. Eons ago, there was nothing in existence, barring two spheres. These spheres held an immense power (insert in-depth elaboration here.)
>
A long time ago, there was nothing but two spheres of power.
2. Two spheres of power; that power being...

To conclude, melding IRL with Terraria is something I'd advise against, especially considering the multiple inconsistencies in canon. Hope my advice is considered, have fun writing. :)

A 13 year-old can only do so much.
Aside from that, I did KIND OF state what the powers where, but I only said they were good and evil. But I do I can improve and I go. :)

Last edited:
A 14 year-old can only do so much.
Aside from that, I did KIND OF state what the powers where, but I only said they were good and evil. But I do I can improve and I go. :)
My brother is fourteen, he writes some of the fan-fiction I've posted. :p Always room for improvement. My favorite advice is just keep writing, and reading the works of others.

A 14 year-old can only do so much.
I'm 13, by the way, 12 when I first started writing A Battle for Terraria. Writing just takes practice, your story will get better as you keep writing. But for now, listen to Spencer, and take his advise into account, and eventually, your story will improve. I recommend looking at your story before you publish, and make sure it works and is fluid.

OKAY! Finally the second chapter is done, sorry for such a long wait. End of school year stuff, but now that it's summer so I can write more. Enjoy!

Look at my character as if science hit magic. My character treats magic like a science, studying it with tools and passive abilities. My character will often use a combination of science and magic to solve things.

If you read all of the current legend of maxx web comics you will find someone mentions how wizards sealed away the corruption with the demon's seal.
Are you still thinking about adding more characters?
Maybe. Depends how much time I have.
For now, though, I have finished the third chapter. But let me warn you: don't read it before going to bed. I wrote it before bed. *shudders*

Last edited:
Maybe. Depends how much time I have.
For now, though, I have finished the third chapter. But let me warn you: don't read it before going to bed. I wrote it before bed. *shudders*
Okay but just in case I'll give my character details
Style: Blue hair with green eyes (like my profile picture!)
Weapons: Shroomite armor, tactical shotgun

Okay but just in case I'll give my character details
Style: Blue hair with green eyes (like my profile picture!)
Weapons: Shroomite armor, tactical shotgun
I'll add your character in chapter 4 because I don't know his name... and I already have chapter 3 planned out, and my brother wanted a character in the story as well. I'm writing it right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom