Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I didn't like it

• Stick to writing comments...

• Total voters

Noobiescrubpleb

Pixel Pirate
It is written, a heros fate is known when his fame grows. This, is the events of said heros fate.

Axios, as usual was trying to calm down his 4 baby mama's. Suddenly an explosion makes them all jump. Axios grabs his Terra Blade and rushes outside to see his castle wall collapse in flames. Arcanis rises from the flames and looks at Axios. "I guess your finally ready to die!" Axios yelled firing 3 Terra beams while charging at Arcanis. Arcanis summons a wall of cursed flames blocking 2 Terra beams, but the third pierces through and slices his arm. Before he has a chance to recover Axios bum rushes Arcanis off of the cliff. Arcanis lands on his feet and fires 2 fire balls at Axios. Axios teleports to Arcanis using his Rod of Discord dodging the fireballs and swings his Terra Blade at Arcanis. Arcanis blocks the Terra Blade with a wall of cursed flames and fires a bolt of electricity into Axios knocking him on the ground. While hes on the ground Arcanis steps to Axios and begins to summon a fireball. As he launches the fireball Axios barrel rolls out of the way and rises to his feet, bashing Arcanis with his shield. Arcanis stumbles but quickly recovers. Arcanis summons 2 Stardust Dragons and teleports to a safe distance. One of the Dragons knocks Axios on his back while the other charges him. Axios raises his blade just in time for the second dragon to rush right into it, effectively killing himself. Axios back rolls quickly on to his feet just in time to reflect the other dragon. As the dragon recovers Axios fires 4 Terra beams slicing the last dragon into pieves. Axios then looks at Arcanis and flies to him. Arcanis teleports to the ground and yells, "Everyone has a legend Axios, but yours, has been forgotten." Axios freezes temporarily as saddening chills run through his body. Arcanis fires a fireball at Axios grounding him. Axios lays there lifeless. Arcanis approaches Axios and summons a Chaos Ball. He leans over to say his last words to Axios. But suddenly, before he does, Axios' Terra Blade pierces Arcanis' stomach. "And your legend will never be told." Axios states as he lays Arcanis down and rises to his feet. Arcanis rises to his knees, only to have his neck feel the edge of Axios' Terra Blade. Axios draws back to deliver the final blow.

Suddenly before he does, Terra, a warrior suited in black Solar Armor, rushes in at lighting speed bum rushing Axios causing him to be thrown back. Terra stops running and begins walking towards Axios. Axios quickly evaluates the situation and realizes his best strategy is range. He pulls out his chain gun and flies up in the air. But when he does Terra throws his solar grappling hook, latching it to Axios, igniting him in flames and slamming him to the ground in a cloud of dust. Axios attempts to crawl to grab his Terra Blade, but before he can reach it, Terra slams his foot on Axios' back pinning him down. Terra then kicks Axios over on his back. In a dark creepy voice Terra says "Your legend is not forgotten Axios....but it is over." he says before piercing Axios' chest with his Solar Eruption. Once he sees the life drain from Axios' eyes, he turns and begins walking to Arcanis, who is still on his knees. "Wh..wait! I can make you a king!" Arcanis yells pleading for his life. "Why be a king, when you can be a god?" Terra says slinging his Solar Eruption through Arcanis, cutting him in half.

Last edited:
But what happen to baby mamas?

Its certainly a diverse fight; lots of different weapons involved. Are they just fighting each other for the prestige of it all?

But what happen to baby mamas?

Its certainly a diverse fight; lots of different weapons involved. Are they just fighting each other for the prestige of it all?

Well, Axios is neither more good then bad. However Arcanis is an evil mage with an immense power. Basically, Arcanis heard Axios' legend and got envious and his envy grew into a grudge. Arcanis had been toying with Axios until now when he thought he would prove he could kill this so called "legend". Unfortunately the events didn't turn in his favor. My avatar is how I imagine Terra, which is one of my new OC's

Edit: Oh and the baby mama's are fine :p

Back
Top Bottom