Portfolio/Multi-Topic The Final Frontier - SPAACE!!!!

Redstonetam15

Eater of Worlds
I was wandering around the TCF and MCF a few days ago, and an interesting idea popped into my head, SPACE! No, seriously, if you beat the 4 Ancient Pillars, and the Lord of the Moon, wouldn't society go to explore farther than the Earth with their newly acquired resources? Lets start with how would you get there and back, meet the Lunar Rocket.

Lunar Rocket
(
index.php
SPRITE FROM @DerpoTheMagnificent)
Crafting Recipe:
x1 Ship Hull (10 Adamantite/Titanium Bars, 10 Luminite Bars, 100 Martian Conduit Plating)
x1 Ship Engine (8 Adamantite/Titanium Bars, 8 Luminite Bars, 80 Martitan Conduit Plating, 20 Solar Fragments)
x1 Ship Cockpit (5 Adamantite/Titanium Bars, 6 Luminite Bars, 55 Martian Conduit Plating, 20 Glass)
Tooltip: You can go into SPAACE!
Onto how to use this item. You need to be in the Sky Biome, and then you can use it. Smoke will pour out of it as you fly up and the screen goes white. Soon the screen will go back to normal and you will land on moon rock. Welcome to the Moon.

Moon Biome
So you've just got into space. What will find here? Bosses, Mobs, and maybe an astronaut. Note that you will find ALL Lunar Event monsters here.
Space Alien:

(Currently WIP, Moon Biome, Weapons, Bosses, and more coming soon!)

Last edited:
Hmm.. needs some improvement in general but could actually work in the game. separate dimensions are actually possible in terraria.

I'll add a Changelog.
August 7: Created Thread.
August 8: Added Changelog.
August 8: Added Tooltip to Lunar Rocket.

it would work good as an expansion, so long as the moonlord stays the final boss and there are no better weapons or armor. new accessories and vanity items are always appreciated though.

I know you stopped working on this project, but there is nothing saying (unless I got something wrong) that the devs can't expand on suggestions. Is would be awesome, but this really only be side content, maybe alternate lunar tier weapons, but no new tier.

I had similar ideas using Meteorite to create a single use portal to a meteor field where you can mine all sort of minerals and even find space hulks

Back
Top Bottom