NPCs & Enemies The M-Force

Redstonetam15

Eater of Worlds
If you only sorta seen some of my suggestions or seen none, I love humanoid bosses, and the idea of them. I don't always get the joy from defeating a large one.
Now onto the suggestion. The M-Force stands for Moon Force, only summonable after the Martian Madness event is done. They're aliens from SPPPAAACCCEEEE!!! Now, stop yelling at me for so many drops, I would like some more variety besides 4-5 weapons for each class against Lunatic Cultist. Yeah, I'm kinda crazy. (Ex) = Expert Mode.

Lunar Phone
b6f0a4f0-9398-11e5-aec2-f7d7e077a2c7.gif

Crafting:
1 Magic Mirror, 10 Iron, 100 Martian Conduit Plating, 1 Transmitter (20 Wire, 3 Iron)
"Please say you aren't gonna call them..."

So here's how it works: When one dies, the next one spawns.

M-Force Vort
(SPRITE NEEDED)
HP: 30,000 / 50,000 (Ex)
Attack: 40 (Contact), 85 (Vortex Launch) / 80 (Contact), 120 (Vortex Launch) (Ex)
KB Resist: 30% / 50% (Ex)
Attack Pattern: Will attempt to dash into you 4 times, and then launch a Vortex, which acts like the Nebula Arcanum projectile.
First to spawn.

M-Force Nerta
(SPRITE NEEDED)
HP: 45,000 / 80,000 HP (Ex)
Attack: 40 (Contact), 68 (Nebula Burst), 20 (Nebula Dust) / 80 (Contact), 110 (Nebula Burst), 45 (Nebula Dust) (Ex)
Attack Pattern: Will follow you and constantly shoot homing Nebula Dust at you at a rate of 20 use time. Will use Nebula Burst, having mini suns form around him and burst into Nebula, going 10 blocks away from him, this move take 3 seconds to finish.
2nd to spawn.

M-Force Starden
(SPRITE NEEDED)
HP: 39,500 / 75,000 HP (Ex)
Attack: 40 (Contact), 80 (Starblast), 200 (Starburst) / 80 (Contact), 100 (Starblast), 400 (Starburst) (Ex)
Attack Pattern: Will constantly dash at you, occasionally, he will use Starblast, firing a big star at you, exploding on contact. When under 500 HP, he will use Starburst as a last ditch effort. He will attempt to charge into you, and then explode. And for April Fools, you will explode into red, orange, and yellow as a reference to Starburst, the candy.
3rd to spawn.

M-Force Solaris
(SPRITE NEEDED)
HP: 50,000/ 87,000 (Ex)
Attack: 40 (Contact), 50 (Solar Flare), 100 (Eruption), 40 (Meteor Shower) / 80 (Contact), 87 (Solar Flare), 200 (Eruption), 80 (Meteor Shower) (Ex)
Attack Pattern: Will constantly dash into, stopping only to use Solar Flare, Eruption, and Meteor Shower. The Meteor Shower is a combination of the Star Wrath and the Meteor Staff. Many meteor will fall from the sky, and you have to dodge them. Eruption is used when you are above him, he does a move where a huge ray of lava sprouts from his head. Solar Flare acts like the Solar Eruption.
Last one to spawn.

So they're not gonna drop much, but they will drop these things:
17 Gold Coins (100% for all bosses)

Vortexian Stabilizer
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Dropped by Vort (50%)
Used to make a Stabilized Vortex Beater
Makes the cone decrease by 15 degrees, now being a 30 degree cone. Also decreases use time by 2.

Luminite Bowstring
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Dropped by Vort (50%)
Used to make a Reinforced Phantasm
Arrows now have a greater velocity.

Nebula Dust
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Dropped by Nerta (50%)
Used to make a Dusty Nebula Arcanum
Arcanum projectiles make dust fall in their trail, slowly falling and damaging them.

Strom's Nebula
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Dropped by Nerta (50%)
Used to make Strom's Blaze
Gives the fists insane knockback, gives a bit more velocity, and more base damage.

Shiny Stardust Orb
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Dropped by Starden (50%)
Used to make Improved Stardust Cell Staff (or I.S.C.S if it's too long.)
Stardust Cells can now split in half and latch onto an enemy, damaging them until they are dead, which then they turn into a small black blob and eat whole. (This is a reference to ag.ario.)

Stardust Dragon Head
(SPRITE NEEDED)
Dropped by Starden (50%)
Used to make a Draconic Stardust Dragon Staff (or D.S.D.S if it's too long)
Stardust Dragons now have limbs similar to wyverns, and now are faster and deal more damage.

Solar Eruption Head
Used to make Reinforced Solar Eruption
Deals more damage, and has a slightly larger cone.

Daybreak Head
Used to make Reinforced Daybreak
Has higher velocity, deals more damage.
Tanks for reading this thread.
-Redstone

Last edited:
It can't come after the Moon Lord. I could have sworn the Moon Lord is confirmed to be meant as the final boss.

Uhhhh, you apologize for having too many drops, but there don't appear to be any. Am I missing something?
Well, I was supposed to post the bosses only so people could see it and give me constructive criticism to balance the bosses. Then I would add the drops.

Is it really fair to give mage one item and all the other classes two? It makes it a lot easier for mages to get their upgrades than all the other classes.

Back
Top Bottom