Items The Abductor - A Martian Yoyo

M the Mister

Retinazer
Hello Crew

So recently I was farming the :red: out of Martian Madness and not looking at a wiki I saw that there's no Yoyo, I was like wat?
Well, try to kill ML with a TEoC and it's not going well

That's why
I'm suggesting
One
And
Only
The Abductor
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
MSYRAMU.jpg

(sprite by @Thee Pie Man)
Damage: 145 (melee)
Knockback: 5
Critical change: 10%
Use time: 24 (fast)
Velocity: 16
Rarity:
sk37apC.jpg

Sell: 15 (gold)
Tooltip: 'because science'
Drops by: Martian Saucer 5%

The special effects of this weapon is when it hits a enemy small blue electricity particles that damage enemies come out, they stay in air for 5 seconds they also light up an area with blue light

Now, I hope u all like the idea, if not say what's wrong, I'll be sure to fix it

Last edited:
I've got a name suggestion.
Abductor,

Then going along with what Crackshot Cerberus said: It has a small effect of releasing "light" tractor beam(s) upon hitting enemy(s) (attracting non-boss mobs towards the Yo-yo and increasing damage dealt.) The Yo-Yo would have no knockback properties while the beam is on maybe *Shrugs* those are my thoughts, as I said before I always love new items being introduced to the game.

Ufo or Hallow Yo-yo.png

Here's my shot at a Yo-Yo design. (Although it looks more like it would suit the Hallow ^^; )

Wish you luck~

Abductor,

Then going along with what Crackshot Cerberus said: It has a small effect of releasing "light" tractor beam(s) upon hitting enemy(s) (attracting non-boss mobs towards the Yo-yo and increasing damage dealt.) The Yo-Yo would have no knockback properties while the beam is on maybe *Shrugs* those are my thoughts, as I said before I always love new items being introduced to the game.

View attachment 85509

Here's my shot at a Yo-Yo design. (Although it looks more like it would suit the Hallow ^^; )

Wish you luck~
I was thinking a non piercing death ray type thing, though the tractor beam does work.

Honestly, the only thing youre missing is a sprite, support.
Thanks, I was trying to do a sprite but it was just a recolored version of malaise, I'm not that creative person
[DOUBLEPOST=1448173243,1448173101][/DOUBLEPOST]
Abductor,

View attachment 85509

Wish you luck~
Thanks, as you said the sprite more fits hollowed, I was kinda thinking about a gray and light blue yoyo, because every weapon and item are almost that colors, as I said above I have tried to make sprites but failed miserably, would you mind if I change some colors a bit?
[DOUBLEPOST=1448173812][/DOUBLEPOST]Added a special effect

Thanks, I was trying to do a sprite but it was just a recolored version of malaise, I'm not that creative person
[DOUBLEPOST=1448173243,1448173101][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks, as you said the sprite more fits hollowed, I was kinda thinking about a gray and light blue yoyo, because every weapon and item are almost that colors, as I said above I have tried to make sprites but failed miserably, would you mind if I change some colors a bit?
[DOUBLEPOST=1448173812][/DOUBLEPOST]Added a special effect

Go right ahead, I took a basic Yo-Yo model and just filled in the colors to fit what I was trying to do, unfortunately what I wanted wasn't what I got in the end.

Why the white text on the snow theme... AAAAHHHH

*ehem*

I believe Silum did something similar to this awhile ago..

Why the white text on the snow theme... AAAAHHHH

*ehem*

I believe Silum did something similar to this awhile ago..
Firstly, sorry for white text lol :) secondly, if I copied someone please note it I didn't see such a suggestion while browsing, but thanks for reply tho

I got irritated looking back on the hollow/yoyo looking sprite.

Ufo Yoyo 1.png Ufo Yoyo 2.png Ufo Yoyo 3.png

I suck at shading though. Rest in peace Yo-yo's I knew thee well.

(You don't have to use any of these I just was trying to give you some options.)

Back
Top Bottom