The Nine Knights of Shroomite

If this and Knife were to have a crossover, would it be Canon?

• Yeah!

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Nah!

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

Everybody

Terrarian
My second story so far - this one is different than Knife, the Legendary Bounty Hunter. I'll be working on these both, and won't abandon either one. I expect (like Knife, the "Legendary" Bounty Hunter) this one to have about 25-35 chapters in total (With Knife's slow progression, it'll be more like 100 chapters. It could even be a novel)! Characters are shown below (Crossed out means deceased).

Hex - The Main Character, sees some things as silly as hell, but when he needs to be serious, he can be. His goal is to leave the Terraria World, and get back to Earth. He is revered as a legend come true, since humans are either portrayed as "ancient", or "legends which have not existed before". He will often taunt his foes, and make fun of them, before he wins his fight. Usually, his opponents find this irritating.
Kaede - She seems to want to hide her identity, especially from her enemies. She may be embarrassed for being a girl, but Hex is not sure of it. She currently wants to kill Hex, because of his constant taunting.
Judge #1 - The first judge, believed to be dead, but came back.
Judge #2 - The second judge, first to learn about Hex being a human.
Judge #3 - The third judge, first to learn about Hex being a human.
Judge #5 - The fifth judge, Judge #9's lover. Or... secret lover.
Judge #9 - The ninth judge, she is the leader of the entire organization Judge's of Balance (JoB)

---Two Weeks Earlier---

Hex: Hell yeah!
The wall of flesh has been defeated!

Hex: It's been done, I've actually done it. Right... talking to myself. Okay.
Hex had realized he was alone, and that he'd be alone forever. He'd been fine with that, ever since he entered this strange world known as Terraria.

Hex: Hm? Another Warrior Emblem? *Sigh* SCREW YOU!

---Present Time---

Skeletron Prime has been defeated.

Hex: Aw yeah! I'm... I'm... *sobs*... so close to my victory... I can finally go home! I defeated all 3 of the mechanical bosses, now I can go on to that giant Plant boss thing. I'm so close to this victory, I can just feel it!
Hex decided to go to the jungle, so he could go and mine some chlorophyte. He was ready to finally get out of this hell that had been born from one mistake, or so he thought. He was still hype to get out of here. This wouldn't change no matter what goes he goes through, but no one else seems to know that. The events that were about to transpire would change Hex's life forever, or so everyone thought.

Voice: Yeah, we're going to launch the attack today.

Voice: Yeah, yeah!

Voice: Let's go before a spy finds us... let's leave.

Voice: Yeah.
Hex heard a giant tornado fly by, and suddenly, they were gone.

Hex: Woah... what the hell is that? I wonder... what the hell is that, anyway?

Voice: Something you shouldn't have seen.

Hex: *Sigh*

Hex: *Sigh*

Voice: Are you ready for death, or are you going to beg?

Hex: I don't know. How long do I get to think about it?

Voice: Well, you get-

Hex: Thought about it!
Hex flipped over the figure that was behind him, and kicked them towards where the tornado appeared and disappeared. Once he'd done this, he pulled out his flamethrower, ready to destroy the entire jungle.

Voice: Wait, wait.

Hex: Yes?

Voice: Do you really think you can take me down?

Hex: Don't know, I haven't "tested" your power yet, have I?

Voice: Fine. I'll just have to show you what I can do.

Hex: And how do you suppose we'd be doing that?

Voice: Simple-
Hex magic mirrored away.

Voice: What?!

---Back at home---

Hex: Woo, I escaped!

Garrett: Did you really?

Hex: Yah!

Garrett: What did you escape?

Hex: Some creep who tried to murder me.

Garrett: Wow, how... different?

Hex: Yeah, you could say that. I'd better get back to the Jungle soon, I still need some chlorophyte.

Garrett: Well, you'd better go now, before it hits night time.

Hex: Indeed. Maybe that creep will be gone.

Garrett: Possibly, who knows.
Hex traveled all the way to the Jungle, the second time in a matter of 1 hour. Soon enough, it would become night time. In maybe 5 or 6 hours. Such was the rule of Terraria. This weird land Hex desperately wanted to get out of. This weird land that he never wanted to be in. He loved the land, but even more so, he loved the land that he was not foreign to; or rather, the land he was born in. The homeland. This was the only way to escape. He'd have to find some way to "win" this world. He didn't know how to do it, however.

Hex: Woo! That's the last piece, I believe. I did it! Now I can escape this world!
Hex waited patiently for 10 minutes. Nothing seemed to happen. Even the monsters that inhabited the Jungle looked at him strangely.

Voice: You know, you can't leave yet...

Hex: Why not?

Voice: Do you... want me to show you?

Hex: I don't even care if this is a trap or not; Either way I'll benefit.

Voice: You know, you can't leave yet...

Hex: Why not?

Voice: Do you... want me to show you?

Hex: I don't even care if this a trap or not; Either way I'll benefit.

Voice: Alright then, follow me.

Hex: Okay.

Voice: It won't take us long to get there.

Hex: Um... okay?

Voice: So, what are you expecting?

Hex: A trap.

Voice: Wow, you have no trust in me, huh?

Hex: Yeah, you are just a voiced that popped in randomly, are you not?

Voice: Indeed I am. May I ask a question?

Hex: Sure, I guess.

Voice: Why do you want to leave this world?

Hex: Because I want to back to my old one, the real world, my real world.

Voice: Your real world?

Hex: Yes, my real world. This is your real world, no?

Voice: It is, what else would it be?

Hex: This is your real world because it is your only world. Because this is not my home world, I am not only unaccustomed to this world, but also used to my home world; it is my real world.

Voice: I see, it makes sense to me now. I'd like to see this real world of yours...

Hex: Sorry, not happening.

Voice: I'm helping you conquer this world, but you can't help me?

Hex: That's not it... my world? It can't be conquered.

Voice: That's one weird world.

Hex: No, not at all.

Voice: I still wanna see it, but... we've reached our destination.

Hex: Heh, I've got this.

Hex: Alright, we're here!

Person: Indeed. Now it is time you met the council.

Hex: The could be my chance to do something.

Person: Indeed, it could be. They're going to judge you on your past actions.

Hex: Oh god... I don't need 9 more mothers.

Person: Hm?

Hex: Nothing.

Judge #1: Welcome to our-

Judge #2: It's just him.

Judge #3: Oh. Well, here you are.

Judge #1: The first three judges will be judging you this trial.

Judge #2: We'll be viewing your past actions, testing your abilities, and your beliefs.

Judge #3: Pass at least two, and you won the trial.

Judge #1: Do not pass at least two... and we murder you.

Judge #2: Indeed, because you're not needed.

Judge #3: So, are you ready?

Hex: Murder?! Why the hell would anyone want to do this trial?

Judge #1: If you don't...

Judge #2: There's going to be bounty...

Judge #3: For your head!

Hex: If I don't pass, I die! Why are you even doing this? What the hell man? Or... what the hell men?!

Judge #1: Only those who are worthy may pass the trial.

Judge #2: If you fail the trial, you're unneeded, and therefore, refuse.

Judge #3: You will have to take the trial now.

Hex: And if I... don't take the trial?

Judge #1: There'll

Judge #2: Be

Judge #3: Bounty.

All 3 Judges: So... do you accept our trial?

Hex: This is madness. I decline.
The judges jumped off of their high benches, and took their weapons out. Hex knew that according to the law of the land, if he were to kill the 3 judges asking for his head, he would lose all his bounty.

Judge #1: It's too late for sorry.

Judge #2: All of the bounty posters have already been sent.

Judge #3: Now get ready for death, and embrace it!

Hex: Okay.

Hex: Well, what are you waiting for, an invitation? Come at me... bros?

Judge #1: Oh yeah, that's right!

Judge #2: We have an advantage against you!

Judge #3: Yeah, we're going to win.

Hex: I wish you three would stop talking like that.

Judge #1: No way, it's our thing!

Judge #2: Yeah, seriously!

Judge #3: So don't judge bro!

Hex: Death comes with a price... and that price is worth your life!

Judge #1: Huh? We didn't Understand what you meant!

Judge #2: If you're gonna riddle...

Judge #3: Don't make a fiddle!
Hex charged towards the three with a Chlorophyte Claymore in hand. The three judges easily swatted him away. Hex wasn't surprised, but needed to find out their fighting style, even if that meant getting hit a lot, being a punching bag. He charged again at them, and they took a slow approach at his attack again. They were all slow, but Hex noticed that Judge 1 was the slowest, but the most powerful, Judge 2 could maneuver well, and was slower than Judge 1, and more powerful, Judge 3 was the fastest, but wasn't as strong as the others.

Hex: I see... I know how to beat you!
Hex took his Chlorophyte Saber, and shot a spore cloud at Judge 3. Judge 3 dodged, which is what Hex wanted. He'd strategized this entire thing out. He then charged at Judge 1, who was busy watching the fight. Judge 1 attempted to swat away Hex, but only with failure. Hex then dashed mid-air towards the wall, and bounced off of it.

Judge #1: Oh, you think that you can just do that to me? I'm Judge #1, I'm the most important!

Judge #2: Wow, you really are a narcissist, aren't you?

Judge #3: One in the making, my boy.

Hex: *Sigh*, you're all narcissists...

Judge #1: I'm Judge #1, you can't stop me!

Judge #2: God, will you ever shut up?

Judge #3: Seriously, I'm the best!

Hex: Okay, you're annoying. You're not that good!
Judge #1 swung his heavy hammer at Hex, and stumbled back.

Judge #1: You may have gotten me, but I'm not-

Hex: Alive.
Hex swung his Chlorophyte Hammer at Judge #1, and smashed him straight into the wall, where his hammer was lodged into the ground of the court room. Hex then smiled politely at the other two judges. He'd broken their pattern that day.

Judge #3: No way...

Judge #2: What?!

Hex: Surprised, eh?

Judge #3: Wut? How did this happen?!

Hex: Don't know, maybe you should ask that Judge over there.
Hex pointed at the dead Judge #1.

Judge #2: Are you... are you mocking us?

Hex: What would give you that idea?
Hex was very happy that he was able to defeat the first Judge.

Judge #2: What... what are you?

Hex: Human. Duh.
The Judges looked oddly at each other.

Judges #2 & #3: Human?

Judge #2: But... humans only exist in the fabled alternate dimension... where are you from? Are you Terrarian?
Hex laughed, but not a laugh portraying that he found it very funny.

Hex: Terrarian! Is that what the people here call themselves?
The Judges looked at each other in awe, and shock at the same time. A human was very rare. In fact, it was unheard of! Humans weren't ever seen, well, at least for a while. A big while.

Judge #3: You're... human?

Hex: Isn't that what I said? I'm looking for a chance to get back to my world, my home.

Judge #2: Hey, if we helped a human...

Judge #3: We'd be heroes! We'll help you out, even though you killed #1!
Hex looked around in confusion. What was so special about... about a human? He was just like the other Terrarians, right? He was identical to a lot of the others, with the exception of some skin colors (but even those were rare. Everyone there looked human).

Hex: What's so special about helping me?

Judge #3: Humans were revered as heroes! Back when we were new, at least. Now they're legends, myths! If we proved that we not only found one, but helped them achieve their goal, everyone would believe God is on our side!

Judge #2: Assuming God exists, three.

Judge #3: Whatever, two.

Hex: I mean, I guess you can help. Right now, my plan is to escape this world.

Judge #2: Why? I love it here.

Hex: I want to go home. I miss-
Suddenly, many Terrarians in Armored Suits broke down the walls, and pointed their guns at Hex. Hex had noticed the same figure who helped him get here. This wouldn't be good.

Hex: Ah, I see you all came to... collect your package?

Hex: I want to go home. I miss-
Suddenly, many Terrarians in Armored Suits broke down the walls, and pointed their guns at Hex. Hex had noticed the same figure who helped him get here. This wouldn't be good.

Hex: Ah, I see you all came to... collect your package?

Voice: Indeed, we did.

Hex: Mind telling me who you are?

Voice: No, you'll never-

Figure #1: We're the Six Knights.

Hex: Six Knights?

Figure #1: Of Chlorophyte. Your bounty is-

Judge #2: Hold on, all of you. He's...

Judge #3: He's human!

Figure #2: He's... what?!

Voice: Human... I never saw that coming. Do we... continue hunting him, boss?

Figure #1: Yes. Imagine the immense power if we had captured him...

Voice: Yes sir! Alright knights, let's get moving!

Knights (except Figure #1): Yes Ma'am!
The Figure who helped Hex reach this place (known as Voice) looked angrier than before. Now that her gender has been revealed, she feels weaker, letting her current enemy know more about her.

Hex: A Female, eh? Okay.

Voice: Okay? What's that supposed to mean, huh?

Hex: Oh, nothing. If you were a male, I would've said the same thing.

Voice: Uh-huh, sure you would've.

Hex: What, I would've!

Voice: Knights.

Knights & Hex: Yes?

Voice: Strike him down until there's nothing left of this... human.

Knights: Yes ma'am!

Hex: Oh come on, what did I do this time?
Hex put a smile on his face, indicating he was being silly. Again.

Knight: We will not stand for this!

Hex: Then sit down.

Knight: What?

Judge #2: He's being funny again, isn't he...

Judge #3: Yup...

Voice: Knights, what shall we do when he strike him down?

Knight: Throw a party?

Hex: I'm liking that Knight more and more!

Voice: Throw a party?

Knight: Yes.

Voice: Throw a party?

Knight: ...yes?

Voice: Throw a goddamn party?!

Knight: Ma'am?

Voice: You want me to throw a :red:ing party?! A :red:ING PARTY?!

Knight: Sorry...

Voice: No, it actually sounds like a great idea.
Hex silently laughed at her, but she easily noticed through his facial expression.

Hex: How good are your... social skills?

Voice: Are you... making fun of me?!

Hex: Don't know... am I?
She instantly darted at Hex, and attempted to destroy him. Hex, however, used his Chlorophyte Hammer to bat her away. She was not affected as much as Hex hoped, however.

Hex: Are you CRAZY?!

Voice: I just might be.

Hex: Ma'am...
She was surprised that this... Human, could be so formal.

Voice: Yes?

Hex: You have my word... that I won't lose this fight
Hex had suddenly become serious. He didn't want to lose this fight.

Voice: The Human's words, eh?

Hex: Yes.
Hex was ready to kill her, if it had to come to it.

Hex: Well then, shall we get started?
Hex had suddenly become serious. He'd no longer found this figure fun to play with.

Voice: Yes.
She had also been ready to kill someone. She wanted to end Hex's life so badly, not only because she'd be a legend for taking down such an "ancient" creature, but also because Hex constantly taunted her before.

Hex: Helena, I choose you!
Hex had thrown his Chlorophyte Hammer at the girl, and it was spot on. Also, he named his Chlorophyte Hammer Helena. No particular reason at all.

Voice: Helena?
She'd been surprised at Hex's sudden change from serious to silly.

Hex: Yup, I thought it was the perfect name. Unless you want me to change it?
Hex had been wondering if she seemed to know a Helena of some sort. It seemed to be that she had.

Voice: No, it's fine.
Her voice cracked, unsure of why he would name the Hammer Helena.

Hex: Well then, taste the power of Helena!
Hex had come behind her, and swatted her the same way again. This time, it was more successful, because he caught her while her guard was down.

Knight: Ma'am, do you need help?
The Knight had been so worried about her, as he would have been any other Knight. She was getting her butt handed to her, and it was very embarrassing.

Voice: Yes.
She had become ashamed of the fact that she needed help. She'd taken down many other people before, and yet, she couldn't take this one down. What was so different about this Hex kid?

Hex: *Yawn*, it was about time I had a good opponent.
Hex had become silly again, having fun, as usual.

Knight: How dare you hurt her?
The Knight had been worried about her, because without any one Knight, their synchronization would have been off.

Hex: Oh my, maybe Kaede doesn't have all the skills she thought she did?
All of the Knights suddenly looked surprised. How the hell did this... loser, know her name? Was he some kind of psychic?!

Kaede: How did you... know my name?

Hex: It's written on your chestplate.
Kaede was suddenly furious. She was made a fool by this 18 year old do this to her? HOW?!

Kaede: I'm... GOING TO KILL YOU!
And so, Hex and Kaede had spent the next two hours fighting. It was back and forth, back and forth. Kaede had won at certain moments, and so had Hex. The Knights had watched, honored that they could watch this, while the Judges just ate some popcorn. It had been fun for them. This was all until Hex tried out a new move...

Hex: Get ready!
Kaede had looked so surprised.

Kaede: For?

Hex: My combo!
First: Hex hit her with the Chlorophyte Hammer to the wall.
Second: He shot three frostburn arrows at her, which had froze her to the wall.
Third: He shot a spore at her, from his Saber, continuously damaging her.
Last: He hit her with the Hammer again.
When Hex was done with his combo, the smoke cleared, and he saw Kaede's face & hair. He knocked the helmet off, along with some blood her and there. Had Hex felt sorry?

Knight: K-K-Kaede! Are you... okay, Ma'am? We're sorry this... this... ruffian has hurt you!
It was clear to Kaede that all of the Knights had felt angry at Hex had spilled her blood, but she was wondering whether Hex was sorry. Had he been sorry for his actions? No... he killed Judge #1. He didn't care for him. He didn't apologize for that. He was simply another beast, from another world. She would put him down like the beast he was. She wouldn't care. She'd put down many beasts before, and Hex was just another beast.

Hex: Hehe... did I do that? I'm sorry?
Hex had still been showing signs of humor. Even he was unsure whether he was sorry or not. She hadn't been sorry for any of the people she killed. That was something they didn't have in common. He was still sorry for killing Judge #1. He felt like it wasn't needed at all. He'd gone overboard, and wished he was alive again.

Kaede: Have you no shame, in front of a woman?
Kaede was clearly angry at the fact that he didn't show any real emotion. He was just laughing it off, as usual. Had this not meant anything to him? Hitting someone, and hurting a woman? Clearly this man had no morals.

Hex: Man or woman, what is the difference? A simple gender? Should I treat a man or woman any less because their gender, not because of their evil deeds? Shall I just simply forgive someone because they are a woman? Please, tell me; Why the hell would I do that? Please, Kaede, explain to me, why the :red: should I do that? Treat someone else better because of what they are, instead of the the :red: they are?
Hex had suddenly turned serious again. It was clear that Hex didn't seem to approve of this statement. All Kaede could do was re-think her statement. She was clearly in the wrong for making that notion to gender, but didn't realize it until Hex had mentioned it. He seemed to bring reality to her. She was always praised and whatnot, and here was someone, slightly younger than her, bringing reality to her. It was acceptable, surprisingly, to Kaede.

Knight: HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO KAEDE TO THAT?! THE BEST KNIGHT TO EVER-
The Knight had started, but Kaede simply gave him a look to shut up. She realized what Hex was saying to her; 'You expect everyone to treat you like you're the best? Well you're wrong, you're not. You don't belong to be on top.' That was the message Hex was trying to get to her.

Hex: Hadn't any of you ever thought that you might be the best?
And with that, the Knights began thinking, and reassured Hex that she was the best. Shortly after, Kaede and the rest got a message to return to wherever they came from, probably from their bosses. The Six Knights of Chlorophyte? What a bunch of :red:es, thought Hex. They were easy. And so, Hex was left with the two judges.

Judge #2: What happens now, guys?

Judge #3: I have no absolute idea. What should we do?
The three were thinking for some time, and just decided to talk about other things.

Judge #2: Well, those Knights don't seem as strong as they look. You easily beat that Kaede chick with your combo, so, do know you have our backs, Hex.

Judge #3: Yeah. You have our total support. We'll relay to the other judges to give you support. You really need to worry about the Knights of Shroomite, Beetle, and Spectre. They're going to give even us a hard time if we go to war with them.

Judge #2: But don't forget, the Knight of Shroomite's Leader is also powerful. Rumor has it that their leader has taken down Plantera with a Chlorophyte Weapon, and no armor or accessories whatsoever.

Judge #3: But do remember, you have our support.

Hex: Wait! There are other organizations?!
Hex was clearly surprised at this fact. So the SKoC weren't the other ones after him? He had the KoS (Knights of Shroomite), KoS (Knights of Spectre), and the KoB (Knights of Beetle) to worry about? This world was crazy after all. Why was a human so important? Why were they legends? And most importantly... how the hell did he get here? Actually, he wasn't sure if he wanted to know.

Hex: I think I need help on defeating these people. Does each group have a particular fighting style or something?
Hex was going to need all the help he could get.

Judge #2: Yes. They all have a certain class which they like to fight in.

Judge #3: No exceptions!

Judge #2: Melee people? Simply stay out of their range. Melee is obviously short-ranged fighting style, so they won't be able to reach you with their weapons if you're far away. Mostly. They can also shoot projectiles, and seem to be seriously fast.

Judge #3: Ranged people? This one will require you to be patient. Remember, Rangers will eventually run out of ammo, and when that happens, they won't really be able to strike back! That's the perfect opportunity for attack.

Judge #2: Magic users? They are constrained to mana; they will need to conserve it. They will attack in short bursts, and can eventually run out of mana, leaving them seriously vulnerable. Due to this, they can sometimes be considered the squishy class.

Judge #3: And if you ever run into a summoner? You'll need to distract their minions somehow, or divert their attention, and focus on the summoner themselves; it shouldn't be too hard.

Hex: Thanks for the advice guys, I hope you have a good time deciding on a new judge!

One of the Judges: That won't be necessary.
Hex looked to see which Judge said that, but it was neither. Instead, he spun around, to see a figure get up. He, and the other two judges, dropped their jaw in amazement.

Judge #1: I'm right here.

Judge #1: Why are you all surprised?
The other two judges and Hex all looked at him, giving him a face that said 'why do you think?' and still a look of shock. It's not everyday someone rises up from the dead... unless this was some kind of thing Hex didn't know about.

Judge #2: You-You-You're alive?!

Judge #1: I think so. Unless this is heaven, of course. Is this heaven?

Judge #3: I'm afraid not.
Judge #1 put on a face of humor. He'd found it funny that he actually just asked this question. 'Is this heaven?' Of course it wasn't. He'd heard everything that was said while he was "dead". He knew about the other two Judges helping Hex, and about the SKoC. He knew what Hex was trying to accomplish. If there's anything Judge #1 would do, it's forgive people. But only those who deserved it, that is. And he could tell that Hex was worthy of his forgiveness. Judge #1 got up, and walked towards the other two judges, who accepted #1 easily.

Judge #1: I don't think we've told you this yet, but we're brothers. Us three.
He said as the other two judges smiled at him.

Hex: Are all of the judges brothers with each other?
Judge #2 simply laughed at this.

Judge #2: I'm afraid not. In fact, we're the only siblings. There's only one other male judge, and he's not related to us. The other 5 are females. That's why we were paired together...

Judge #3: Actually, they tried to separate us, but we wouldn't let that happen, now would we?
The other two judges looked at #3 with a look of happiness and confidence.

Hex: Lemme guess, you guys begged and complained to be judge buddies?
Hex wasn't taking them seriously right now.

Judge #1: Actually, no. We simply didn't accept, and they were the ones who wanted us. Although, they could replace us in a heartbeat. The leader of us? She doesn't care about any of the judges, except for well... #5. Probably because they're secretly dating. That's what all of us believe.

Judge #2: In fact, I think our "Queen" is hiding something. Possibly a big, terrible, secret.

Judge #3: She has been acting rather strange, lately. You think it's some kind of game-changer secret? I think it could be, with the way she's acting. She's been so... alert lately. Either there's some kind of hidden enemy after her, or she's on alert because she doesn't want anyone finding out anything about her.
Hex put on his game face. Until the Six Knights of Chlorophyte were to come back, this would keep him busy. Really busy. This could even be the key of him getting home. He couldn't wait to get home. And the little queen of the 9 Judges? She could even be the key of him getting home.

Hex: Well, what are we waiting for? I want to find out about this queen just as much as you do!
And so, the quad went and found the main Judge base. This was possibly Hex's key to getting home, and more importantly, answers to why and how he got transported to this weird world. This wouldn't be in vain. Or at least, that's what Hex hoped. He found himself deep in thought, until the Three Judges got his attention.

Judge #2: Alright, here's the plan. We're going to set you up on trial, and you're going to win. When you "go to your cell", we're going to release you, so you can go into her little base of operations to find out whatever she's hiding.
Hex and the other judges completely understood the plan. He was on trial, for trespassing. Also, he should say that he's with the Nine Knights of Beetle, whoever they are, and that he hates the Nine Knights of Shroomite. He knew what to say, and how to hopefully get out of this trial. It was kind of cool to Hex, to see the three judges as his ally. He'd admired them from the start. And now, he admires how close their bond is. He didn't want one of them to die. They were all his closest friends right now. And in this world, he didn't have many of those.

Judge #9: I understand that he is on trial for Trespassing?
The Three Judges simply nodded. They were in charge of his fate, and he had to try to screw this up, and get on Judge #9's bad side. She was the leader. He'd have to get on her bad side, but that seemed easy enough with the way the three judges described her. This would be easy for him, he was good at getting on people's bad sides. When he wanted, of course.

Hex: Your "honor"?
Hex put his hands in a quotation mark, implying she was no one of honor.

Judge #9: YES, prisoner?
Judge #9 seemed to have been getting slightly annoyed, which gave Hex a smile on his face.

Hex: Why do you look like someone :red:ed you up with crayons? It seems as if a blind dog did your makeup!
Hex was starting to have fun here. This was the one time he could have fun, and get away with it! Judge #9 was starting to get seriously annoyed.

Judge #5: DON'T talk about her like that!
It seemed to have effect on Judge #5 just as much as it did on Judge #9. Hex was really starting to laugh.

Hex: We've got the... Two Stooges! We've got one, the :red:-up who's the girl's girlfriend, and we've got the "so called girl", who looks like she stayed in the bar for her entire life! Seriously, you two need to hit a manicure or something! Your nails look dirtier than the mud in the jungle!
Hex was really starting to get to them. Judge #9 was really starting to show her anger.

Hex: Oh man! You guys remind of the Shroomite :red:es! Too bad the Knights of Beetle are the best!
And that's when #5 snapped. He and #9 both threw their hammers at Hex, and they made their mark, leaving some blood. However, Hex just got back up, laughing over and over again.

Hex: Now... *snicker* shall we let this *snicker* trial begin?

Last edited:
I don't have much nice to say about these or knife the bounty hunter. So I won't elaborate on that. Currently my advice is detail and separation of dialogue and text.

I didn't get tagged this week so I didn't know, sorry. :p

You did, the Great War part 2. Also, Knife comes out every 1 or 2 days, not every week, lol. This one won't get chapters as fast as Knife will. It will get more chapters faster when Knife is finished (which won't be for a while).

You did, the Great War part 2. Also, Knife comes out every 1 or 2 days, not every week, lol. This one won't get chapters as fast as Knife will. It will get more chapters faster when Knife is finished (which won't be for a while).
Oh. I didn't know. :naughty:

Back
Top Bottom