The No Accessories challenge!

Beezwax&Nectar

The Destroyer
Welcome to the No accessories challenge!

This challenge is fairly simple; no accessories, whatsoever.

The only exceptions are voodoo dolls and music boxes.

You can also wear accessories in your vanity slot.

You may use things that go in your equip slot

Your goal is to get to the moon lord without having ever used accessories other than the exceptions I listed above

Let me know how you do!

Last edited:
It sounds ridiculously hard if not impossible with stuff like bosses. The lack of accessories like Hermes Boots may make this challenge really tedious.

But good luck.

Welcome to the No accessories challenge!

This challenge is fairly simple; no accessories, whatsoever.

The only exceptions are voodoo dolls and music boxes.

You can also wear accessories in your vanity slot.

Your goal is to get to the moon lord without having ever used accessories other than the exceptions I listed above

Let me know how you do!
I might try to do this, well, but first: which accesories are allowed? Maybe only things like rocket boots? Also, normal mode, yeah?
[DOUBLEPOST=1447243037,1447242616][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh well, I thinked a bit about it. So, that means I will have to kill Queen Bee first. Alright. I will make some videos in free time out of that and then upload them here.

Last edited:
I might try to do this, well, but first: which accesories are allowed? Maybe only things like rocket boots? Also, normal mode, yeah?
[DOUBLEPOST=1447243037,1447242616][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh well, I thinked a bit about it. So, that means I will have to kill Queen Bee first. Alright. I will make some videos in free time out of that and then upload them here.
He said only music boxes and voodoo dolls. All others r not allowed...

On platforms other than PC I doubt its do-able. But without mounts I guess the WOF CAN be the final boss or the mechs if you are that good (and no cheesing methods :p)

Back
Top Bottom