Casual The People of TCF

Ayyyy if you ever wanted to see a king hit by the train of puberty, here it is.

This photo is from around 8 months ago, and those headphones I still use.
XIB8KFp.jpg

Then acne was like "ayyy heard you like looking like :red:", so around 4 months ago I had a huge breakout spawning this:
mEagdID.jpg

And I don't care that I have acne, I'm taking acutane, so hopefully it'll go away.
And here's me holding my money:
SSOTjsX.jpg

I look so uncomfortable since this thing weighs around 10-15 pounds.
There's my face, I'm going to go say that nothing happened now, you don't know me d:

Last edited:
Just came out of the lecture hall. :)

Alright, I've decided. Today, I shall reveal the Mann behind the Physician's Procedure Mask.

Took three pictures, all at slightly different angles because that's just the way I roll.

Couldn't keep my hand still whilst taking these pictures, so I apologise in advance if their quality leaves something to be desired.

Without further ado, I present myself to you!

EDIT: Despite what others may claim, I assert that I am eighteen years of age. :p

WP_20151111_072.jpg

WP_20151111_093.jpg
WP_20151111_097.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, I've decided. Today, I shall reveal the Mann behind the Physician's Procedure Mask.

Took three pictures, all at slightly different angles because that's just the way I roll.

Couldn't keep my hand still whilst taking these pictures, so I apologise in advance if their quality leaves something to be desired.

View attachment 84329 View attachment 84330 View attachment 84331
I was not expecting a handsome man.
I was expecting...
a medic.

You don't look German though.

View attachment 84329 View attachment 84
Holy crap! You're even more badass and sophisticated looking than I imagined!

Why do I get the feeling that I've been smashing people's expectations since I posted those pictures?

I may be repulsive, but surely not THAT repulsive. :D

Also, bonus points for the Herr or Fräulein that manages to guess my height correctly .

I was expecting some TOTALLY different, but, this, heheh.
Was not expecting you to look like this.

Good-looking btw.

Looking good mann.

I am an absolute mug in this 'ere picture, but it's a crappy serious photo for passports 'n :red:. It's better than my old picture where I looked like an emaciated sleep-deprived killer (at the age of 10). Shaving is fun, so no bumfluff fo' me.
P1050931 croped.jpg

Back
Top Bottom