tModLoader The Rebirth Mod

HELP NEEDED!(Spriters and Coders mainly)
The Rebirth Mod

I proudly present The Rebirth mod!
Content
This mod will contain all sorts of stuff such as...

Z0LNRbR.png
TrueHorsemansBlade
2rs55cN.png
Glowing Mushroom Bullet(37/38 block range)
r5FjmAQ.png
The Duke Sword
xhBFF0R.png
Cobalt Sickle
DB7nT44.png
Palladuim SIckle
SmM2PQe.png
Lightning Sword
YP6K31C.png
BubbleGum Slime

mi80FH7.jpg
The Necro Army 1.Undead hunter. Has a very high speed and rarely jumps on to the player.Drop Necro knife. Has 70 damage , very fast thrown speed.consumable

2.Dark witch. Spawns homing skulls.Drops dark staff. Spawns fragments , which blast
3. Dark tombsone. stand still , occasionally creating skeletons.drops Tombsone staff. Summons skulls , which homing to enemies
4.Undead barbarian.Drop broken shadow sword.
5.dark minion.Every spawns in group , blast aftrer death.Drops necro axe.
6.Undead Paladine. Drops great shadow cutter
7.Mace bearer. Drops shadow Mace

H5oRajq.png

EQMMcMC.png

fWmUvoM.png

Truffle Armor: Leggings give more speed and the armor it self gives 8 defence (Pre-Hardmod)

T8npTPd.png

2TMtSpR.png

Pslnl2D.png

Dyansty Wood Armor: Armor made of dyansty wood 8 defence
gPknVwR.png

H9AIb7f.png

om8hCr6.png

The Mech Amor: Hardmode armor made from adamantite/titanium bars and souls of the mechanical bosses

DEV
Spriter:Mister Creeper
Spriter:DaKkharn
Spriter:AlexusIchimonji

Last edited:
So, for now. We have...2 swords? What's the style? Is there lore? Is there anything really? No bashing, not at all, far from it. But if you want to push mod, it's better to start with a big headstart to show off.

Nice so far, while progressing, make some good sprites on your weapons, armors and enemys, I'm just giving you some advice to start off with your mod.

guys I need one more coders and spriters if you want or know someone that would like to help me inform me
(not too easy to make a mod on my own)

I'm a newbie in modding to, but I might help (if you want, of course). I could do some coding, maybe sprites too. I'm not that good at painting, but I can try.

UPDATE
So I added two new sickles(HYPE) but there is more to come and if you have any suggestions let me know
I will add Mythril and adamantite and other HardMode ores sickles so that off the list:p-FliperGames

Back
Top Bottom