Weapons & Equip The S.W.R.L, or in other words, The Space Whale Rocket Launcher

Would this be an interesting weapon?

• Total voters

Treesmasher

Empress of Light
Hello everyone, Treesmasher here with my very first suggestion. As many of you know, within all inventory editors, there is a weapon known as the S.D.M.G, The Space Dolphin Machine Gun. I figured that this weapon needed a friend, so here it is.

The Space Whale Rocket Launcher: (No Picture as of yet)

The fire rate of the S.W.R.L would be Slow.
It would have a base damage of 120, and will be able to do up to 180 with rocket 4. This is not counting Shroomite Armor
The Recipe for it would be: 1 Broken Combat Rifle (No Image), which would be dropped by Plantera at a rate of .1, 4 Whale Fins(No Image Yet), 20 Cogs, 10 Souls of Fright, 10 Souls of Might, and 10 Souls of Sight
The Critical Strike Chance would be 5% right off the bat
The Highest possible modifier would be Unreal
It would have Insane Knockback
The Tag for it would be: " It Came From The Portal From Above!"

Last edited:
Seems like the recipe could be changed but other than that support ill work on the sprite later today(about 2:30pm est)

If you are interested in making sprites, then awesome! What do you think should be changed for the crafting recipe?

I was all for this idea, until I read this:
The Recipe for it would be: 1 Broken Combat Rifle (No Image), which would be dropped by Plantera at a rate of .1, 1 Rocket Launcher, 1 Proximity Mine Launcher, 1 Candy Corn Rifle, 1 Sniper Rifle, and 1 Tactical Shotgun
That recipe... it looks like you just put a bunch of random things in it and called it a day. I would change it to be dropped by the lunar boss or something... anything other than that.

The weapon's stats and inner workings are okay , but I kinda see this like an another Ultrashark-esque idea , it's not an upgrade to S.D.M.G. , it just uses the same idea of a weapon , an animal gun. I don't like the idea of more animal guns , it's something we call an overused joke , people suggest Ultrasharks , Gigasharks , but in reality we don't need more animal guns , it's a joke that has been used 3 times already , I don't want a fourth time.

Last edited:
This is not a joke thread. This is a suggestion that I made for the 1.3 update that will come out sometime in the future.

The weapon's stats and inner workings are okay , but I kinda see this like an another Ultrashark-esque idea , it's not an upgrade to S.D.M.G. , it just uses the same idea of a weapon , a fish gun. I don't like the idea of more fish guns , it's something we call an overused joke , people suggest Ultrasharks , Gigasharks , but in reality we don't need more fish guns , it's a joke that has been used 3 times already , I don't want a fourth time.
Ok now what does that have to do with this? Whales are mammals not fish :)

Back
Top Bottom