tModLoader The Schwifty Mod

Welcome to: The Schwifty mod!

This mod is still a pretty heavy WIP mod, but it does contain a lot of content for pre-hardmode and a little bit for hardmode. It is documented below

Radiation Biome:
Untitled.png

The radiation biome is a spreadable biome that is made by spraying the radiated solution (buy it from the dryad in hardmode)
This biome has mushrooms instead of trees that drop radiated mushrooms. These are cosmetic blocks right now but will be made into more in the future.

NPCs:
Core Worm: A pre-hard mode worm that spawns on the surface and underground layers at night. It drops a core shard.
Radiated Walker: A zombie like monster that spawn in the new radiation biome.
Crystal Cavalier: A house NPC who sells crystal and gem related items. He will move into an empty house space.CrystalCavalier_Head.png
Gardener: A house NPC who sells various seeds. He will move in upon the player using a gardening pail.NPCGardener_Head.png

There is a worm boss, but it will likely be removed or heavily changed.

Accessories:
Talisman: Small items that are crafted with a blank talisman and 5 of any buff potion to give you an accessory with that buff attuned to it
Waxy trinket: An accessory that gives a boost to early game summoners made from beeswax.WaxyTrinket.png
Minion trinket: A hardmode accessory that is a combination of multiple accessories.MinionTrinket.png
Talismans: A talisman is an accessory that you can enchant with potions to give permanent buffs

Armor:
Terra armor: The only set in the mod so far (I would love to add more but making sprites for armor takes FOREVER)
It is made of many pre-hardmode sets of armor and some Terra Bars. This is an omni-class armor giving boosts to almost everything.
TerraLegs.png TerraBody.png TerraHead.png

Weapons:
Weak Charged Hammer: This is a late pre-hardmode weapon with very high damage and knock-back, but a rather slow speed compared to other items. It is a part of the early game power weapons / tools (currently the only one but soon it will be one of many)
WeakChargeHammer.png
Starfury line: The starfury can be combined with the nights edge creating the night's fury. That can be combined with the broken hero sword creating the true starfury. And that can be combined with the star wrath making the Heavens Wrath
NightsFury.png TrueStarFury.png HeavensWrath.png
Crystal Shuriken: This is an infinate shuriken that fires a small crystal in the direction of your mouse apon hitting the ground.
CrystalShuriken.png
Nitroglycergun: One of my personal favorites, this is a weapon that rapidly fires a short range spray of liquid nitrogen. This can deal a large amount of damage fast, but the nitrogen may prove hard to get for some people.
Nitroglycergun.png
Shooting star and star shower: these weapons are very strong bows for both pre-hardmode and hardmode that. Fire them and see what they do ;)
ShootingStar.png StarShower.png

Chemistry:
A new feature of the mod, ores can be broken down into the subatomic particles that make them up. These can be turned into a MASSIVE list of elements using an alchemy table. Most of these items have no purpose as of yet, but they are being worked on (it's a very slow and painful process to make a use for so many items, so give it some time)
This also includes a sub section based on making electricity to fill batteries for making powered items. However this is also quite the WIP idea, and isn't fully fleshed out.

The rest of the mod is very WIP so I won't really cover it in detail (if you want to learn more about all of the items, use a mod like cheat sheet and look at them)

Attachments

• Aluminium.png
    Aluminium.png
    141 bytes · Views: 266
  • Antimony.png
    Antimony.png
    393 bytes · Views: 268
  • Argon.png
    Argon.png
    267 bytes · Views: 291
  • Arsenic.png
    Arsenic.png
    183 bytes · Views: 319
  • Beryllium.png
    Beryllium.png
    222 bytes · Views: 210
  • Boron.png
    Boron.png
    228 bytes · Views: 293
  • Bromine.png
    Bromine.png
    405 bytes · Views: 280
  • Cadmiun.png
    Cadmiun.png
    237 bytes · Views: 259
  • Calcium.png
    Calcium.png
    210 bytes · Views: 263
  • Carbon.png
    Carbon.png
    267 bytes · Views: 287
  • Chlorine.png
    Chlorine.png
    405 bytes · Views: 290
  • Fluorine.png
    Fluorine.png
    408 bytes · Views: 260
  • Germanium.png
    Germanium.png
    228 bytes · Views: 257
  • Gallium.png
    Gallium.png
    237 bytes · Views: 235
  • Helium.png
    Helium.png
    267 bytes · Views: 286
  • Hydrogen.png
    Hydrogen.png
    270 bytes · Views: 283
  • Indium.png
    Indium.png
    423 bytes · Views: 281
  • Iodine.png
    Iodine.png
    267 bytes · Views: 268
  • Krypton.png
    Krypton.png
    267 bytes · Views: 253
  • Lithium.png
    Lithium.png
    276 bytes · Views: 279
  • Magnesium.png
    Magnesium.png
    183 bytes · Views: 258
  • Manganese.png
    Manganese.png
    225 bytes · Views: 236
  • Mercury.png
    Mercury.png
    405 bytes · Views: 254
  • Molybdenum.png
    Molybdenum.png
    339 bytes · Views: 237
  • Neon.png
    Neon.png
    267 bytes · Views: 262
  • Nickel.png
    Nickel.png
    279 bytes · Views: 247
  • Niobium.png
    Niobium.png
    633 bytes · Views: 268
  • Nitrogen.png
    Nitrogen.png
    267 bytes · Views: 246
  • Osmium.png
    Osmium.png
    222 bytes · Views: 260
  • Oxygen.png
    Oxygen.png
    267 bytes · Views: 247
  • Phosphorus.png
    Phosphorus.png
    168 bytes · Views: 245
  • Potassium.png
    Potassium.png
    471 bytes · Views: 184
  • Rhodium.png
    Rhodium.png
    237 bytes · Views: 240
  • Rubidium.png
    Rubidium.png
    429 bytes · Views: 251
  • Ruthenium.png
    Ruthenium.png
    156 bytes · Views: 209
  • Scandium.png
    Scandium.png
    297 bytes · Views: 249
  • Selenium.png
    Selenium.png
    387 bytes · Views: 252
  • Silicon.png
    Silicon.png
    195 bytes · Views: 218
  • Sodium.png
    Sodium.png
    255 bytes · Views: 227
  • Strontium.png
    Strontium.png
    339 bytes · Views: 197
  • Sulfur.png
    Sulfur.png
    174 bytes · Views: 240
  • Technetium.png
    Technetium.png
    204 bytes · Views: 265
  • Tellurium.png
    Tellurium.png
    237 bytes · Views: 204
  • Uranium.png
    Uranium.png
    279 bytes · Views: 216
  • Xenon.png
    Xenon.png
    309 bytes · Views: 242
  • Yttrium.png
    Yttrium.png
    579 bytes · Views: 192
  • Zinc.png
    Zinc.png
    237 bytes · Views: 204
  • Zirconium.png
    Zirconium.png
    420 bytes · Views: 199
  • BlankTalisman.png
    BlankTalisman.png
    432 bytes · Views: 248
Last edited:
I think Terra Ore should spawn in the overworld after Plantra is killed
The Terra Ore acts like the essence of the world thus why it spawns everywhere, also I already have some work done for lots of pre-hardmode stuff with the Terra Bars (like the hardened and glimmering Terra Bars) that will be added soon. So I will not Put it as a post Plantera ore but, thanks for the suggestion. Maybe we will add another ore for post Plantera.

The Terra Ore acts like the essence of the world thus why it spawns everywhere, also I already have some work done for lots of pre-hardmode stuff with the Terra Bars (like the hardened and glimmering Terra Bars) that will be added soon. So I will not Put it as a post Plantera ore but, thanks for the suggestion. Maybe we will add another ore for post Plantera.
Good, because when I first loaded the mod it was craftable with wood.

The Hero Blade is not 2x2 pixels. All Terraria sprites are 2x2, and it will look strange when compared to normal Terraria sprites.

The Hero Blade is not 2x2 pixels. All Terraria sprites are 2x2, and it will look strange when compared to normal Terraria sprites.

I know, I just needed a temporary sprite that looked "ok" for the time being most of the sprites in the mod aren't the best because the sprite artist is doing other things and i'm not the best with sprites. Thank you for bringing that up :D

I think this mod is a bit OP, i beat all the mechanical bosses with just the night fury and terra armor. I loved the mod but it need to be a little more balanced.

While this mod looks interesting, I think it would be beneficial to list the new contents.

Also, the cave worm spawns near my main base.

The worms... are too fast and annoying. Especially when I start new character.

They are meant to be a fast enemy that spawns near the surface at night when they come out of the underground. I know they can be annoying but one you have at least decent starter gear, the things will probably fall in 1 or 2 hits.

the newest download seemed to have broken the mod for me. I have deleted the mod and re-downloaded it. its still doesn't work. while initializing the mods, it gives me a message saying something like "there is an object that doesn't have a reference with a bunch of code i don't understand, and then it says the mod is disabled.

Back
Top Bottom