Do you like the mod so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Olof Almqvist

Official Terrarian
Darkaria Mods Presents!
The Soul Items Mod! v.1.2
New post here
Dear Merfolk, Werewolfs, Pumpkins and Terrarians.. i announce this Work in progress Mod to Terraria 1.2.4.1.
These weapons/tools and Accessories's stats are NOT stable or not YET done!
Main Section :
The Soul Items mod is a work in progress mod to Terraria 1.2.4.1 that requires the latest tAPI verision r14a you can find it at the bottom of this post.

Keep in mind my fellow friends this is a Work in Progress mod, so this post and the comments will go HAM cause of me and my team mates basicly.

I love what i do, Coding for life! That is why i want to be fast BUT organised, and focused so i dont make any major mistakes. i go to school every day for almost 8 hours, when i get home i throw m :red: to the computer and work to the next morning when i should normaly wake up and go to school. ( i do go to school anyway without any problems )

I like being a night and a day human.. it keeps my interrest at a maximum. Because if i dont i lose temper and say "Screw this im going to bed" and i dont like saying that cause that is faliure.

Anyways lets get back to Team Darkarias mod for terraria 1.2.4.1.
Make sure to stay tuned, like or take my new banner and apply it to your signature so we can get started to get some success!!

As for now.. Peace.
Items :

'Soul Reaper'
Sprite made by : @Scootaloo Dash
"The Dark Lords Everyday Weapon and tool of Death."

Damage : 68
Knockback : 8
UseTime : 15
Recipes : 2 True Soul Essence and 11 Titanium Bars.

Crafted @ an Hardmode Anvil.

'Soul Sword'
Sprite made by : @Frous
"An Enchanted Sword from way beond the Soul-Cairn"

Damage : 56
Knockback : 6
UseTime : 15
Recipes : 4 Soul Essence and 9 Titanium bars

'Soul Axe'
Sprite made by :
"When Death gets boring he Chops some wood sometimes.."

Damage : 55
Knockback : 8
Pickaxe Power : 195
Axe Power : 220
UseTime : 10
Recipes : 3 Soul Essence and 6 Titanium bars.

Crafted @ an Hardcore Anvil.

'Soul Pick'
"A true ore collector, and it can see all the ores! ( a gift from the Soul Keepers )"

Damage : 32
knockback : 4
Pickaxe Power : 200
UseTime : 11
Recipes : 3 Soul Essence and 8 Titanium bars.

'Soul Hax'
"The right tool for the job."

Damage : 42
knockback : 4
Axe power : 220
Hammer power : 150
UseTime : 8
Recipes : 3 Soul Essence and 14 Titanium bars.

crafted @ an Hardmode Anvil.

'Soul Essence'
Sprite made by : @Olof Almqvist
"used For Special crafting."

'True Soul Essence'
Sprite made by : @Olof Almqvist
"used For 'Rare' Special crafting."
( This item is not having any use yet. )

'Bundle of Souls' ( Need Sprite )
"Used for Easyer Crafting"
( Contains on of each soul that is already in the game.)
~
Updates :
I announced the Mod here on TCF.
Made a Sprite for the "Soul Reapers Scythe" ( whops spoiler for ya'l ;) ) made a huge update to the post.
Got a spriter for me, i am very thankfull to you Scootaloo Dash for helping me out with some spriting.
Updated the Post with New Tools and Weapons Spoilers and i added some things there... Coding and waiting for sprites continues... I also added copyrights to all of mine and Team Undergroun's Mods! See bottom of post..
Added new items to the mod!
ME32xN7.png

Soul Essence
ymPEVwK.png

True Soul Essence

Both of them are used for both "Normal" and "Rare" Soul item crafting.
the True soul Essence are for Rare and the Soul Essence is for Normal soul crafting.

Added Two new tools to the mod!

Soul Axe ( sprite needed )
NZQBiXA.png

Soul Hax

Made some Major improvements to the post itself. ( Tweaked it a little bit )

Stay tuned for more!

( im actually working on Armors and a vanity set for the upcooming updates

Misc Section :
I want to thank the following :

The tAPI team - For just being awsome making modding alot easyier!

@Scootaloo Dash - For Helping me out with alot of the sprites!

@The Great Orange - For helping me with ideas to the mod and other stuff realated to our team.

@DMI-1407 - For helping the Our team with everything that needs help! ( lol, that sounded so awkward xD )

@Pumpking - For all the great spirit in supporting my mod and Helping me out with a "Support me" banner. Go Check his Work-Shop out!

@Frous - For Helping me out with some spriting!

Re-Logic - For making the game in the first place, and i want to thank @Yoraiz0r and @Loki for answering all my questions ive had.
tAPI r14a
Terraria 1.2.4.1
Liking this post, cause then you will achiev complete awsomeness.
Please, Do NOT Take any Content from any of my mods without sending me an PM or Commenting if you can Share or even Upload it on another forum. Cause thats just not cool..

Team Darkaria Mods Copyright 2014-2015
~

if you will like to support me, please share my mod with the community and add this banner to your signature!

index.php

Rep+ For the banner @[COLOR=#ff8000]Pumpking[/COLOR]

Last edited:
I'll try and come up with a few ideas...
Soul of the Warrior, used to make Ancient Warrior Armor.
Soul of the Ranger, used to make Ancient Ranger Armor
Soul of the Mage, used to make Ancient Mage Armor.

So, can this mod add upon the existing soul items (and more). Because, well, I was just thinking it should totally add upon SOUL of Light, SOUL of Night, SOUL of Might, SOUL of Sight, SOUL of Fright, and maybe Soul of Flight. I have lots of ideas, and you are free to use any of the sprites in my sprite page (just tell me which ones first).

So, can this mod add upon the existing soul items (and more). Because, well, I was just thinking it should totally add upon SOUL of Light, SOUL of Night, SOUL of Might, SOUL of Sight, SOUL of Fright, and maybe Soul of Flight. I have lots of ideas, and you are free to use any of the sprites in my sprite page (just tell me which ones first).

Feel free to PM me :)

(Pushing an Update)
Tonight- 12-09-2014

-Making a huge update to the post with content and information about the items.
-Going to make some more Codes..

!Need Ideas!

Last edited:
Just an opinion, but i think the crafting recipe for the soul reaper and sword is too easy, especially for the soul reaper for it has good stats, maybe 5 souls of M,F,S and 10 a. bars will balance it.
or 10 souls of M,F,S and 15 bars for the soul reaper and 5 Souls of MFS and 10 bars for the sword?

thanks mate, i got it all fixed!

made my own item that is craftable by having 2 souls of each and every soul in the game. makes an soul essence witch craft Soul items tier 1. tier 2 is craftable with True Soul essence.

thanks for the headsup anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom