Biomes & Nature The Super Clentaminator - Merging All Recent Suggestions

What's your opinion?

• Hey! You're ruining the game! Stop that!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There's something wrong/unbalanced/OP/glitchy/overrated etc, and I will tell it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SteveisNoob

Pixel Pirate
Hi, it's SteveisNoob. I have noticed there's so many Clentaminator suggestions, and lots of them are very great ideas. But, when you simply merge all of them it's creating a mess, there will be tons of solutions and tons of conditions to buy them. Let's ask Hope the Steampunker about that;
:) Hi Hope. What are you thinking about all those solutions?
`:) Hi, everyone. I just want to live in a fixed house. Teleporting or moving by players different and different places are just very tiring, and I want it to be stopped.

So, here's my solution; The Super Clentaminator! It's a very skilled tool capable of doing all these things;
  • Convert any biome to any biome by just using one type of solution.
  • Target a spesific biome. (So when you purifying the Corrupt/Crimson/Hallow you can choose not to convert Mushroom biomes, for example)
  • Target more than one biome to be converted.
  • Able to change firing pattern. (It can fire a single line, a cone with a spesified angle, a circle/rectangle around the player etc)
  • Can detect the the target biome if a spesific biome targeted. If targeted multiple biomes, can detect everyone.
  • Can convert liquids.
  • Target a spesific liquid and detect the targeted liquid.
(New features might be added if someone suggests on this thread or I find another good thread.)

OK, that's it. But, how can we obtain this "super tool" and use it. Firstly, im thinking about three crafting recipes;
  1. Clentaminator+20 of each Souls of Might/Sight/Fright+25 Hallowed Bars (Making it post-Mechanical)
  2. Clentaminator+20 of each Spectre/Shroomite/Chlorophyte Bars+25 Beetle Husks (Making it post-Golem)
  3. Clentaminator+20 of each Solar/Vortex/Nebula/Stardust Fragments+25 Luminite Bars (Making it post-Lunar) (It takes my vote :) )
And, about the solutions, they can be named "Super Solution" and sold by the Steampunker for 50 silver each when the player has a Super Clentaminator in his/her inventory. (Or may be 1 gold, because of its super abilities)
(Recipes and costs can be changed to make them more balanced, if anyone suggests it.)

OK, what about its using style? I think it may be the shop window of the Stylist, when you right click while holding the Super Clentaminator it will show a window like this;
Target Biome(s): The place for selecting which biome(s) will be converted.
Result Biome: The place for selecting which biome will be resulted after convert.
Auto Detect: If you want to targeted biomes automaticly detected and highlighted select this.
Fire Pattern: The place for selecting fire pattern.
Target Liquid(s): The place for selecting which liquid(s) will be converted.
Result Liquid: The place for selecting which liquid will be resulted after convert.
Auto Detect: If you want to targeted liquids automaticly detected and highlighted select this.
Convert Pattern: The place for selecting how liquid converting will be made. (All body, above half, below half, pre-spesified area etc)
This area will show how many solutions will be consumed per firing.
Alert: You can't convert biomes and liquids at the same time! (This message will be shown when you tried to select both Biome Converting and Liquid Converting)

OK, now it's time for some limitations:
  • The Underworld can't be converted.
  • The Desert can't be created on the Cavern Layer and below.(On surface and Underground Layer it can be created)
  • The Jungle can't be created on The Space.
  • Lava can't be converted on The Underworld.
(More limitations will be added if something OP or glitchy detected.)

And finally, now for the credits to all awesome threads that helped me to make this one. Please, check'em out!
Wow, that's a lot!

OK, here's everything completed. If you have ideas about how to improve this please suggest them and I will be able to add them. Also, this one is a very big suggestion, so there might be something wrong/unbalanced/OP/glitchy/overrated etc, if you notice them please let me know too.

THANK YOU ALL FOR WASTING YOUR TIME READ THIS! THANK YOU ALL!​

Last edited:
Sounds like a very good idea. When i'm converting underground corruption near a mushroom biome, i usually, accidentally convert the mushrooms into jungle.

I Think the popup window should be like The Grand Design With the center being liquids and land, and the ring around it should have the different colors you would switch to. There should also be a cleansing solution that resets the biome to its original biome!

Back
Top Bottom