The Tale of the NPCs

Necrogue

Brain of Cthulhu
The basic story of the NPCs goes like this: Their mainland was being taken over by the corruption and they took the pirate's boat to Terraria. I probably didn't get all the details there, but that's it in a nutshell. But I decided to take that to the next level. This is my fan fiction for the complete story of the NPCs finding Terraria. Hope you guys like it!

It was a quiet night in the village. But at the same time, something wasn’t right. The moon had a strange tint of red to it. The Merchant looked out his window. What he saw struck terror into his pixelated heart. A giant green figure was standing in the forest. It had a human-like body, dragon-like wings, and face full of tentacles. The forest beneath it seemed to be turning purple. The trees and plants were withering. The merchant called out to his friends. They ran outside. The purple substance was reaching the village. The Pirate called to the people to come to his boat. Floating purple monsters raced after the group. The group had almost made it to the Pirate’s boat when a giant worm burst out of the ground. The person closest to it, the Dryad, stumbled. The giant worm loomed over her. The a gunshot rang out. The Arms Dealer shot at the creature. The Cyborg took out his rocket launcher and fired at the creature. This brought enough time for most of the group to get to the ship. The Cyborg helped the Dryad up, and the rushed to the ship. Strange enough, the worm had split into two now. The Cyborg and Dryad reached the ship just before the Pirate raised the anchor.

The boat floated calmly through the waters. The Pirate was fishing off the side into the ocean with a golden fishing rod. Then the string connecting the hook to the rod snapped. The Guide looked over at the Pirate and yelled at him to get back. A giant creature rose out of the water. It had the body of a shark, the nose of a pig, the tusks of a walrus, and the wings of a dragon. The creature launched tornadoes at the ship. It also shot bubbles at the ship. The bubbles exploded on contact with the boat and the tornadoes ripped through the boat. Within seconds the boat was obliterated, and the group aboard was lost at sea.

The Guide woke up along a coast. A bunny was next to him. He glanced around. The island seemed completely deserted. But it wasn’t. When he looked closer, he saw a small house built. A person was walking in front of it. The Guide walked over, carefully avoiding holes in the ground, the islands in the sky casting shadows on the ground.

THE END

Hope you guys liked it!
Remember, this is just a fan fiction. This is not true. (As far as I know)

Now, we all know that the Mechanic is found in the dungeon, but how did this happen. Sure, we all know the old man threw her in the dungeon, but what was the story. So, I'm happy to introduce my another story, The Tale of the Mechanic.

After the ship crashed on the mysterious island, all of the NPCs had become separated from each other. Now, Shayna, the Mechanic, was wandering through the woods when she came across a large building. There seemed to be someone standing on the patio of the building. Then Shana realized that that person was Alfred, the Clothier. Shayna ran over to the old man. “Alfred, good to see you- Woah, what happened to you?” Alfred’s clothes were torn and his eyes were a shade of red. He also wasn’t wearing his hat. When Alfred spoke, it was in an angry, loud voice, very different from his usual calm, old voice. “You need to be more careful in these lands, Mechanic.” Shayna looked behind her and saw a skeleton in a red chestplate. The skeleton hit Shayna on the head, knocking her out. Alfred tied up the Mechanic, then walked into the building with the mechanic. The old man leaned over a large hole. “Guardian, I’m throwing someone down there,” the old man said. “Don’t kill her, but take her deep into the dungeon.” There was a roaring sound from below. Then the old man threw the Mechanic into the dungeon.

Last edited:
I want a way to get this out here, chocolatecake5000. Any idea on how to do that? I feel like this is good, and I want people to see this. It might be a bad idea to put this in the comments section, but, eh, I'll cross that bridge when, and if, I get to it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417484579][/DOUBLEPOST]By that I mean make this popular.

I want a way to get this out here, chocolatecake5000. Any idea on how to do that? I feel like this is good, and I want people to see this. It might be a bad idea to put this in the comments section, but, eh, I'll cross that bridge when, and if, I get to it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417484579][/DOUBLEPOST]By that I mean make this popular.
Idk maybe like post more stories and people will be curious and read probably.
[DOUBLEPOST=1417756129][/DOUBLEPOST]
Idk maybe like post more stories and people will be curious and read probably.
Hell that's how I found you.

Great. Any ideas? Should I make a sequel. I might wanna do one about the Mechanic and how she was thrown in the dungeon. Or the Goblin Tinkerer or Stylist for that case.

Great. Any ideas? Should I make a sequel. I might wanna do one about the Mechanic and how she was thrown in the dungeon. Or the Goblin Tinkerer or Stylist for that case.
the mechanic would be cool. "One day the mechanic was trying to figure out how to make a teleporter when she saw a strange looking old man. She said can I help you..."

the mechanic would be cool. "One day the mechanic was trying to figure out how to make a teleporter when she saw a strange looking old man. She said can I help you..."
I was thinking that she already knows the Clothier, because of my first one, and sees him in the dungeon. She is worried about the man, and then, well, guess you'll have to wait to find out.

Okay guys, just added a new story. Hope you like it
[DOUBLEPOST=1417972318][/DOUBLEPOST]So, what should I do next. The Stylist or Goblin Tinkerer?

Back
Top Bottom