Member-Run Contest The Terraria Vidya Game Art Off!

Vote count is as follows;
  • Darthmorf 0
  • Molos 4
  • Geneen 2
  • Robotoh 2
  • Vikri 5
  • Cutswood 4
  • Myu 4
  • Luke 3
@Vikri, contact me with the game you want (either Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance or Transistor) and a way for me to send it to you (pref your steam name or summat)
To break the tie on second place, I've put up a strawpoll. It'll be up for a day or two, and then (hopefully) we'll have a second place winner.
http://strawpoll.me/3853903 <--

Thanks for the participants for participating, and the voters for voting. I'll learn from my mistakes and try to do better next time ^^

Darn i missed this ;_; wellp ill participate next time .
When will the second round start accepting entries?

Not sure yet. In a few weeks, most likely :p
I actually had an awesome idea for the theme ominous ocean , but i already drew it because then the idea would have went away. So i guess i wont be submitting it because it needs to be new when submitting, right?

I actually had an awesome idea for the theme ominous ocean , but i already drew it because then the idea would have went away. So i guess i wont be submitting it because it needs to be new when submitting, right?
Can always try to build on the concept, you know ^^

Strawpoll results show 7 for Myu, 5 for Molos&2 for Cutswood. Congratz, @Myu! Since Vikri already picked Transitor, you get Metal Gear Rising: Revegeance. PM me your email for the reward~
This is so embarrassing I don't have anything to receive the prize; you know, like steam or similar.

Eh, I have this one

<3

MoN5wqa.png

Back
Top Bottom