The Unofficial Terraria Forums Cursor Packs

So... Which cursor pack do you guys like the most so far?

• Eh... I don't think I really like any of them...

• The Slime Cursor Pack

• The V.I.P. Pack

• The Cyber Cursor Pack

• The Confection Cursor Pack

Results are only viewable after voting.

D34D5H0T

Official Terrarian
Now that the Cyber cursor pack is complete I shall soon begin work on the Confection cursors pack... oooooh, this is gonna be really fun!:D

:kingslime: = Complete
:rslime: = Working As You Read This
:bluslime: = Just Started
:gslime: = Half Way There
:pslime: = Almost Done
:hoppinjack: = Working On Another Pack
:lslime: = Stopped Progress
Cursors marked by * are cursors that I designed myself.

By default I will only put 1 alternate cursor design per pack... However if some of you guys ask I may add more alternates to the different packs.

Keep in mind that when you preview the W.I.P. cursors that they are likely to change... So if you deem a cursor not to be of a high enough quality please give it time as I will likely see that and fix it before the official release.

:kingslime:
I give 100% credit to the original author of these emoji.
@Jestex
Here is the original emoji thread that Jestex published these on:

p.s. I know this is kinda obvious, but I am the one who has done all of the editing and modification of these cursors and love doing it!
Here are some of what the cursors look like:
Blue Slime (Normal Select)
imllQIU.gif

Crimson Slime (Help Select)

YJKcx7U.gif

King Slime (Working in Background)

ZPrzgUw.gif

Ice Slime (Text Select)

KM4nlT0.gif

Rainbow Slime (Busy)

7smhZfI.gif

Sand Slime (Link Select)

2oHx4ly.gif

Sludge (Precision Select)

Nus5cqR.gif

Black Slime (All the Resize and Move cursors)

5JfvpRV.gif

Magma Slime (Unavailable)

ijqouj4.gif

Hoppin' Jack (Handwriting)

n97yieM.gif

Yellow Slime (Alternate Select)

weghyiH.gif

I am only going to create this one alternate cursor because I want to continue on with a new project of creating other cursor packs.
Pink Slime (Alternate Working in Background)
eB8gQ1t.gif
Here is the official link to the for the Slime cursor pack. Please like and enjoy!
Download Here
FWlIbSJ.png

Copy and paste this into your signature to support my thread.
Code:
[url=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-unofficial-terraria-forums-cursor-packs.50399/][img]http://i.imgur.com/FWlIbSJ.png[/img][/url]
I give 100% credit to the original author of these emoji.
@Jestex
Here is the original emoji thread that Jestex published these on:
M55ZKBY.png

p.s. I know this is kinda obvious, but I am the one who has done all of the editing and modification of these cursors and love doing it!
p.s.s. My cursors were created using @Jestex 's emoticon creator.
Here is what some of the cursors will look like:
@D34D5H0T (Normal Select)*
LfxHyvK.png

@Mystery (Help Select)
JVI4FNP.gif

@DerpoTheMagnificent (Working in Background)
7RmUzwb.gif

@Wisp (Busy)
KmeqHeK.gif

@Pumpking (Link Select)
xlrCeeK.gif

@SzGamer227 (Precision Select)
jfirOhJ.png

@Redigit (Text Select)
ipGluSm.gif

@TehCooKidz (Handwriting)
I2PI0tS.png

@Tunnel King (Unavailable)
E5YETIj.png

@D34D5H0T (Hooded variant) (Alternate Select)*
EMvv1YL.png

@Rgbunpro (All Resize Cursors)
1I6FBtu.gif

@Snickerbobble (Move Cursor)
d9YQzIb.png

The only reason this is here is because of my friend's "Wonderful" idea to have this thing put into the cursor pack...
Green Hulk Guy Thing (Alternate Normal Select)*
3wLHpBa.png
Here is the official link to the for the V.I.P. cursor pack. Please like and enjoy!
Download Here
21aLg7g.png

Code:
[url=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-unofficial-terraria-forums-cursor-packs.50399/][img]http://i.imgur.com/21aLg7g.png[/img][/url]
I give 100% credit to the original author of these sprites.
@Zoomo
Here is the original sprite thread that Zoomo published these on:

This is how a few of the cursors will appear:
True Wrath of Gods (Normal Select)
biIo7UP.png

True Expurgatory (Alternate Select)

EHnUG5U.png

Power Glove (Move Cursor)

oZ2Id5T.gif

Book Shelf (Help)

oMLK1N5.png

Mini-Mod (Busy)

GUOw1Xr.gif

Beam Reactor (Working in Background)

hGEnHMT.gif

Cyber Chest (Link Select)

agGDzIk.gif

Banhammer (Handwriting)

3tmkwaM.png

Arc Beam (Text Select)

BkjfAbS.gif

Cyber Sights(Precision Select)*

OqFHABN.png

Titans Vengeance (Unavailable)

xA1k8hp.png

Steelwood Tree (All Resize Cursors)

2etCYyj.png

And... Here is the alternate cursor for this set!
Titan Chest (Alternate Link Select)
ytGhNo9.gif
Here is the official download link for the Cyber cursor pack. Please like and enjoy!
Download Here
bYg5Wgd.png

Code:
[url=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-unofficial-terraria-forums-cursor-packs.50399/][img]http://i.imgur.com/bYg5Wgd.png[/img][/url]
@Snickerbobble
Here is the original sprite thread that Snickerbobble published these on:

Here is what the Confection cursors will look like:
Parfait Slime (Normal Select)
OXvhpda.gif

Crunch Ball (Help Select)

tpOZwQj.png

Wonderbeast (Working in Background)

qc0bJeV.gif

Rollercookie (Busy)

jRzPLNf.gif

Prickster (Precision Select)

gCJg5DA.png

Magical Kazoo (Handwriting)

cfI7Hm2.png

Cherry Bomb (Text Select)

DzzfVoe.gif

Iscreamer (Unavailable)

vtPhyPr.png

Sherbet Slime (Link Select)

2jyEe0S.gif

Fruitcake Slime (Alternate Select)

GzkNOx4.gif

Popsicle Tree (All Resize Cursors)

RahoTKP.png

Crispy Disc (Move)
hZUxUhU.png

This pack gets two alternate cursors... just because it is soooo cooool!
Spear of Cavendes (Alternate Normal Select)
X6x0jjc.png

True Death's Raze (Alternate Alternate Select)
H7qakh4.png
Here is the official download link for the Confection cursor pack. Please like and enjoy!
Download Here
8BEY6b6.png

Code:
[url=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-unofficial-terraria-forums-cursor-packs.50399/][img]http://i.imgur.com/8BEY6b6.png[/img][/url]
:hoppinjack:
@Snickerbobble and AntithesisEK
Here is the original sprite thread that AntithesisEK published these on:

@Snickerbobble

@Snickerbobble

@Vikri
Here is the original sprite thread that Vikri published these on:

@SnailsAttack
Here is the original sprite thread that SnailsAtack published these on:

@SnailsAttack

@SnailsAttack

@SnailsAttack
Underground Sea

The Confection Cursor Pack is now complete!!! Hazah! :p

Last edited:
All of the images are now converted. All I need to do is just edit them so they have cursors. Any ideas as to which slime should be used for what cursor?

Good news!
The blue slime is going to be the first "Normal Select" cursor!
It is almost done.
Once it is finished I will upload to the main thread above so you guys can test it out.

Hi @D34D5H0T, I'm thinking that this thread may need to be in a different section. Will this cursor pack be used while navigating the forums, or will it change the cursor while playing Terraria.

Also, I wanted to make sure that you'll be creating the art yourself. Or, if you are using art/images/gifs made by others that you have received permission to use their art, right?

Hi @D34D5H0T, I'm thinking that this thread may need to be in a different section. Will this cursor pack be used while navigating the forums, or will it change the cursor while playing Terraria.

Also, I wanted to make sure that you'll be creating the art yourself. Or, if you are using art/images/gifs made by others that you have received permission to use their art, right?

These cursors are meant to be used by a pc in a theme. So they are more like cursors used in normal pc usage. Also the images I am using (if you recognize them) are actually the slime emoji images from the forum itself. I have already done research on the laws about image usage and as long as I don't sell the cursor pack it should be fine.

p.s. What forum would you recommend I put this?

Moved to Forum Help and Feedback - since you did not create the sprites yourself, it's not really an art thread.

These emojis were created by forum member @Jestex for specific use by this forum. You need to get his permission to use them for any other purpose, and you should credit him for his work.

Do not plagiarize the work of others. Give credit where credit is due, never claim someone else's effort as your own, and don't post another person's work without permission.

I have already done research on the laws about image usage and as long as I don't sell the cursor pack it should be fine.
Your research does not override our forum rules. Please do not post these cursors here without the aforementioned prior permission and credit. Thanks.

Last edited:
Okay i'll make sure to do that. Thanks for telling me this! Also how can I move this thread? Do I just make a new one under the Help and Feedback forum?

Moved to Forum Help and Feedback - since you did not create the sprites yourself, it's not really an art thread.
Just wanted to ask. Since I am using his emoji, but am still editing their original design, do you think that I should be able to put this back into the Pixel Art thread? I know I did not create the original images, but I still am changing their original animation so that they would look better as cursors.

p.s. Do you think it would be a good idea to actually add these cursors to the forum, so that they are used by people using the forum?

I know I did not create the original images
Then it's not your artwork, is it? Present location seems to be the best place for it, that's why it was moved.

Do you think it would be a good idea to actually add these cursors to the forum, so that they are used by people using the forum?
No, I don't think this is a good idea, at least at this time. The forum is accessed on many different browsers and platforms, and I don't even know how to go about doing this so that it would work everywhere. Plus, it's not clear that many people even want this, so there would have to be options to disable it.

Okay! :) I was just wondering for possible future reference, that's all. Thanks anyway!
[doublepost=1477057406,1477057343][/doublepost]One question. Is there a way to remove a voting pole from a thread and start a new one?

Is there a way to remove a voting pole from a thread and start a new one?
Yes, I will remove the current one, then you should be able to make another.

[In general: 'report' your thread (any post in it) to request changes (title, lock, etc.)]

Back
Top Bottom